HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil

Go down 
+68
zeolite
AzureSparkle
TheSkinniMini1
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
Lightning Count
gucci13
chrisredfield84
MSR
VortexPrime
McShowtime
The mastAH!
37 Narwhals
ResEvilChick
Voltius
videojunkie
DeadlyGenetics
schlaufuchsMIKE
Killeret
Valentine Fan
Outbreakgirl
ace.redfield
The CG
JamTyrantH
RaviorStygian
SepticTank
leon248
Jill Sandwich
Nobudy
Billy Coen
ChrisSherry
ThomVD
DXP
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
VoyageTreader08
BloodMoney88
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Kino_00
Outbreaker1996
Residentevil521
ChickenHeart
r-zone
Trichos
Vandal
nekronuke
toddx77
Incompetent Barry
chaso13
dr_salvador
weskersbarber
LeonSGatti
S.Winters
Patronum1121
Mcghie
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
TeRoR KiD
Monster Mash
Sargent D
Bub537
chocotricks
Cyberote
The Knife
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Cyberote wrote:
I find it strange that the notes left by Luis, Bitorez Mendes, Salazar, Saddler, etc. are all written in English rather than Spanish.

But I'm still hung up on that zombie closing the door behind him

Oh yeah, the files in re4...i forgot about that.

STARS Bravo has flashlights attached to their handguns, but only in the opening scene.

it was also like that in uc, but weird because thats never been seen with anything else.

alpha is actually holding flashlights under their guns in the REmake.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:35 am

Cyberote wrote:
I find it strange that the notes left by Luis, Bitorez Mendes, Salazar, Saddler, etc. are all written in English rather than Spanish.
I'm still going with Leon knowing Spanish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

He didn't seem to know it very well when he talked to that villager in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:57 am

Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

He didn't seem to know it very well when he talked to that villager in the beginning.

Translation: What the **** are you doing here?! Leave, you *******.

It's the little things that make life worth living. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

He seemed to speak it pretty well when he spit out one of his classic one-liner's before shooting the gasoline at mendez's feet.

Hasta luego.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

He seemed to speak it pretty well when he spit out one of his classic one-liner's before shooting the gasoline at mendez's feet.

Hasta luego.
A phrase of which the meaning is quite well known, much like muchos gracias or trece amigos.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

Hasta luego.
A phrase of which the meaning is quite well known, much like muchos gracias or trece amigos.

Yeah, everyone knows what that means. He didn't seem to have the faintest idea what the villager in the beginning was saying; he didn't even try to communicate in Spanish.

Hell, he could have at least knocked on the door before entering. I would have pissed too if some guy just walked into my house and demanded some information in a foreign language.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:14 am

Monster Mash wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

Hasta luego.

Yeah, everyone knows what that means. He didn't seem to have the faintest idea what the villager in the beginning was saying; he didn't even try to communicate in Spanish.

Hell, he could have at least knocked on the door before entering. I would have pissed too if some guy just walked into my house and demanded some information in a foreign language.
I know I would have turned an axe on him... especially if it was Leon. tongue
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

Hasta luego.
Well sure, but id assume he knew enough to pick out a word or two, and be able to understand stuff. comprende?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

Hasta luego.
Well sure, but id assume he knew enough to pick out a word or two, and be able to understand stuff. comprende?
Un poquito, pero probablemente no todo tan mucho. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

Hasta luego.

A little, but way too much trouble? That's from someone who picked out a few words, yay.Smile
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:21 pm

STOP IT!!!!!!! MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:34 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

Hasta luego.

A little, but way too much trouble? That's from someone who picked out a few words, yay.Smile
"A bit, but probably not quite so very much."

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Maybe this will cure that?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:31 am

Another odd thing; if you were about to run through a city infested by monsters that could infect you from a single scratch or bite, a tank top and miniskirt might not be the best choice of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 am

A strange thing is how did the alligator get infected and become so large ?
Why didn't it attack Ada when she was shooting at it and also why is there a alligator in a waste disposal room
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:00 am

Monster Mash wrote:
Another odd thing; if you were about to run through a city infested by monsters that could infect you from a single scratch or bite, a tank top and miniskirt might not be the best choice of clothes.

Jill needed to wear something light, so she doesn't get weighed down, thus letting Nemesis punch the ever-lovin' lulz out of her.

Although, she could've worn a tracksuit (sweat pants to you Americans).
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:35 am

The Knife wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

Jill needed to wear something light, so she doesn't get weighed down, thus letting Nemesis punch the ever-lovin' lulz out of her.

I don't think she knew about Nemesis when she first left her apartment. Also, like you said, there could have been other lightweigh clothes that would have been much safer.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:54 am

The Knife wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

I remember something like she was wearing that because it was summer...

Ghost Leader wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Spoiler:

TETAS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Nothing that can't be remedied with some Gatorade; you can't say the same about the t-virus.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:24 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

Ghost Leader wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Spoiler:

TETAS!!!!!

Nah, it's in Fall.

The seasonal calendar goes:

Winter: December, January, February
Spring: March, April, May
Summer: June, July, August
Fall/Autumn: September, October, November

It's not that I like correcting people, it's just that I don't know why one would wear a miniskirt and a tube top in Fall/Autumn. That's when it starts to get chilly.

Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:52 pm

The Knife wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

Ghost Leader wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Spoiler:

TETAS!!!!!

Nah, it's in Fall.

The seasonal calendar goes:

Winter: December, January, February
Spring: March, April, May
Summer: June, July, August
Fall/Autumn: September, October, November

It's not that I like correcting people, it's just that I don't know why one would wear a miniskirt and a tube top in Fall/Autumn. That's when it starts to get chilly.

Here it is:

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 Jill10
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Where'd you find that? Was it in the games manual?

Curse you, Amazon.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:59 pm

There should be a rule in this forum that states that every member has to read the Resident Evil Archives book...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:02 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
There should be a rule in this forum that states that every member has to read the Resident Evil Archives book...
Ive read it. i know gl and charlie also own copies. not sure who else though. winters looked through it.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:51 am

Monster Mash wrote:

I always thought it was more odd that they made what could've been such a cool enemy the easiest one to kill in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next