HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil

Go down 
+68
zeolite
AzureSparkle
TheSkinniMini1
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
Lightning Count
gucci13
chrisredfield84
MSR
VortexPrime
McShowtime
The mastAH!
37 Narwhals
ResEvilChick
Voltius
videojunkie
DeadlyGenetics
schlaufuchsMIKE
Killeret
Valentine Fan
Outbreakgirl
ace.redfield
The CG
JamTyrantH
RaviorStygian
SepticTank
leon248
Jill Sandwich
Nobudy
Billy Coen
ChrisSherry
ThomVD
DXP
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
VoyageTreader08
BloodMoney88
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Kino_00
Outbreaker1996
Residentevil521
ChickenHeart
r-zone
Trichos
Vandal
nekronuke
toddx77
Incompetent Barry
chaso13
dr_salvador
weskersbarber
LeonSGatti
S.Winters
Patronum1121
Mcghie
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
TeRoR KiD
Monster Mash
Sargent D
Bub537
chocotricks
Cyberote
The Knife
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:50 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Voltius wrote:

• Jill's RE1 uniform with the baret and football padded shoulders, functional but odd..

Functional how exactly? Suspect

Protects half of the Upper Torso (sort of) and also has additional holsters for handgun and magazine's under the armpits (I think).

Beret for additional storage space.....why else would Jill carry more stuff than Chris?
Yeah, no. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:29 am

Ssplain wrote:
But it does bring the question, how were the wolves infected? Did they stumble upon infected flesh or was it spread to the wolves by the escaped hunters?

I'm gonna guess the latter. There might also have been some virus samples on the plane that carshed that then spread the virus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
greenblue
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
greenblue

Playstation Network reach out to the truth

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:08 am

After obtaining the armor key and unlocking the door that leads to the second floor balcony, Barry Burton is already there examining dead Forest Speyer.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:18 am

greenblue wrote:
After obtaining the armor key and unlocking the door that leads to the second floor balcony, Barry Burton is already there examining dead Forest Speyer.  

It's always annoying in games when you do a ridiculous amount of tasks just to get through a door and someone's already there.
Back to top Go down
greenblue
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
greenblue

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
greenblue wrote:

It's always annoying in games when you do a ridiculous amount of tasks just to get through a door and someone's already there.

I know right but the bigger mystery is to how Barry magically appeared on the second floor balcony?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:32 am

What's up with Piers' awesome looking steak in shitsville bar in eastern Europe?
Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Why do they call the ground floor the first floor and the first floor the second floor?

Quote :
I know right but the bigger mystery is to how Barry magically appeared on the second floor balcony?
Maybe he went outside and climbed up the drain pipe?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:05 pm

zeolite wrote:
Why do they call the ground floor the first floor and the first floor the second floor?

Quote :
Maybe he went outside and climbed up the drain pipe?

Ground floor is only really an American term (might be used in Europe as well).
I know here in the UK we generally don't call the ground floor the ground floor, we call the first floor the first floor, or first level (if you live in a flat).
Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:49 am

I've lived in the UK for nearly 30 years and never heard that ground floor called the first floor, except in Resident Evil of course. I just assumed it was a mistranslation from the Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:34 pm

I've seen both being used. Now, I don't natively speak English and in Finnish both translations would be correct so I've never really seen it as weird.
Back to top Go down
greenblue
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
greenblue

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:57 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:02 pm

zeolite wrote:
I've lived in the UK for nearly 30 years and never heard that ground floor called the first floor, except in Resident Evil of course. I just assumed it was a mistranslation from the Japanese.

Really, that's weird lol.
I and most people I know call it the first floor, hear it on tv sometimes as well.
I suppose it's one of they things that it just depends from person to person what they call it.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:24 pm

I find very weird that part when leon greendfield in resident evil 3 turns
to jill and says where's chris,than jill says chris is Africa
than wiskers turns around and says I have keys where is doors
than nemesis shows up and chases chris

Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:29 pm

One of the gestures you can unlock in Raid mode on Revelations 2 is the gesture Leon makes from RE4 if you let Ashley die. Nice little touch.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Ssplain wrote:
One of the gestures you can unlock in Raid mode on Revelations 2 is the gesture Leon makes from RE4 if you let Ashley die. Nice little touch.

Loving the gestures in RER2.
Can't wait to unlock them all, they are hilarious and would be fun to use for some sort of machinima.
They are hilariously over the top, they always remind of Metal Gear online, you could do a lot of hilarious stuff in that game
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:39 pm

Yes! It is particularly fun to turn and bow towards the camera after successfully completing a difficult mission while broadcasting :p
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Yes! It is particularly fun to turn and bow towards the camera after successfully completing a difficult mission while broadcasting :p
I know lol.
It's funny being cocky and taunting enemies with the gestures as well when people are watching you lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:07 pm

They should have Leon's mafia outfit unlockable, complete with the hat throw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd things you realize in Resident Evil   Odd things you realize in Resident Evil - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd things you realize in Resident Evil
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20