HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

AM I honestly the only one

Go down 
+8
Mcghie
biggebruv
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
charlieRE2
Sargent D
Wesker97
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:30 pm

let ME explain

resident evil 1
game.. starts as STARS in the arklay because of the t-virus (wesker with schemes)
movie.. starts with alice in the arklay facility (wesker wasn't introduced but i assume he was experimenting with the T in tokyo)

resident evil 2 and 3 (Apocalypse - 2nd movie)
game.. outbreak
movie.. outbreak
(both the game and the movie has the outbreak, jill valentine, and the nemesis in it, but only the game has birkin. in the movie there is isaacs. we can see what has copied and what has not btw. nemesis is not actually a tyrant in the movie, he's just an experiment. The movie doesn't have any other bioweapon experiments but the lickers, but it seems that the lickers were failure because they lack intelligence)

Now in the movie the focus is the project Alice but the game it's about viruses and parasites and stuff. Wesker, not to let anyone confused, exist in both game and movie but the focus is different. In the movie wesker wasn't scheming on ruling the world like in the games..and the reason why wesker suddenly appeared in the movies is that anderson probably had no more ideas and was planning on something big for afterlife, even though it sucks. But it can be assumed that he focuses on empowering himself and with umbrella in the movies.

resident evil extinction (3rd movie)
extinction.. duh
alice starts off explaining the worldwide extinction. And there's no such thing as salazar and plagas here.. but we could see the mutated isaacs, and that is due to his experiment, not the 'G' virus and no birkin..

resident evil afterlife (4th crappy movie)
we see the bigger role of wesker here, but we also see characters like claire, and chris. all of them do not follow what they are doing in the games. the axeman, majini's, and other crap in the moveis are all part of andersons 'big stupid plan' for the movie. Which is obviously copied from RE5, well if i could explain the majini's, it could be that the t has made more mutations over the past years (the same goe with the dogs), and as for the axeman, wesker probably sent him from the arcadia ship (probably an experiment)

that's it, not to confuse slow brains anyone
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Wow Ace you hit it right on the nose. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:33 pm

AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 Joker-clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:28 pm

at least i got everything cleared right? i'm actually kinda good in explaining stuff and making random theories
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:03 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
at least i got everything cleared right? i'm actually kinda good in explaining stuff and making random theories

Yeah you done a fine job in explaining things there ace.
Im really bad sometimes at clearning things up, like I know what I'm trying to get across but no one else does lol
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

Yeah you done a fine job in explaining things there ace.
Im really bad sometimes at clearning things up, like I know what I'm trying to get across but no one else does lol

thanks. well everyone's good at something, and i know what you're good at that i can't do lol
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Mass you are awesome for using that Joker claping his hands. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Worked better than me saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Agreed 100%
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I just wished we had a GIF of Heath Ledger for use in every situation, would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I just wished we had a GIF of Heath Ledger for use in every situation, would be awesome
Life would be so much better then.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Life would be so much better then.

It truly would be Cool
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Agreed, it's a shame he died though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Agreed, it's a shame he died though. Sad

Yeah I know and was only 28 Neutral
Played one hell of a joker, infact I would go as far as saying one of my favourite, although I did love
jack Nicholson in the first batman movie, but he always place the crazy guy role's well,
One flew over the cuckoos nest, the shinning, anger management, are perfect examples, especially the shinning,
true horror at its best.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:12 am

I know right, his role of the Joker was perfect.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 am

I wasn't a fan of Jack as The Joker. Heath realized that if you are going to have live actors, you must know the limits. A real human being would just look stupid acting like the genuine Joker. To me, Jack looked stupid and cheesy doing it. So Heath changed his performance to match the realism and grittiness of the new movies. And he did it flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:59 pm

what the HELL WHAT IS THIS WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE WHY AM I SO ITCHY
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I wasn't a fan of Jack as The Joker. Heath realized that if you are going to have live actors, you must know the limits. A real human being would just look stupid acting like the genuine Joker. To me, Jack looked stupid and cheesy doing it. So Heath changed his performance to match the realism and grittiness of the new movies. And he did it flawlessly.

That is true nite, but the Dark Knight was a lot darker than previous Batman movies.
I kind of like the over the top joker style that Jack had because the joker character is meant to be a mentally
unstable character that is dark and uses dark comedy a lot, like he same as a loved the joker in the batman
arkham asylum game, plus the voice actor kicked ass Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:40 am

Speaking of dark humor, I loved Joker's fatality in MK vs DC. It was a really nice touch to give the fatality to Shang Tsung in the newest title Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
very true, minus the grungy appearance. And having a little more laughing and joking, from a character called The Joker, wouldnt have hurt either.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Speaking of dark humor, I loved Joker's fatality in MK vs DC. It was a really nice touch to give the fatality to Shang Tsung in the newest title Very Happy

Yeah that finisher is beast Very Happy lol
Although Shang Tsung looks strange when he is laughing with his hands over his mouth and stomping around in a circle lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Although Shang Tsung looks strange when he is laughing with his hands over his mouth and stomping around in a circle lol
The clown thing he turns into is really creepy.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The clown thing he turns into is really creepy.

Definitely, plus I have always been a bit afraid of clowns lol
damn ass clowns !!
Back to top Go down
BiohazardNews
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BiohazardNews

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:21 am

Wesker97 wrote:
ok every one welcome to this topic from your greatest Wesker97,and i'm wanting to know am I honestly the only one the movie doesn't match any of the games they don't have leon every one says they do but I highly disagree.

You are definately not the only one, I have the same opinion...
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/BiohazardNews
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:41 am

Wesker97 RE game fans will always feel dissed because of Capcom greenlighting the current RE film franchise which is loosely based on the games as opposed to a movie franchise that honors the grandiose storyline that RE really has.

Truth be told I've always thought a miniseries would be a far better vehicle to tell the RE storylne as it really is than a movie series since they would have to condense the story quite a lot and it deserves to be told to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AM I honestly the only one
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next