Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
AM I honestly the only one EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
AM I honestly the only one EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
AM I honestly the only one EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
AM I honestly the only one EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
AM I honestly the only one EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
AM I honestly the only one EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
AM I honestly the only one EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
AM I honestly the only one EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

AM I honestly the only one

Go down 
+8
Mcghie
biggebruv
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
charlieRE2
Sargent D
Wesker97
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

AM I honestly the only one Empty
PostSubject: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:27 pm

ok every one welcome to this topic from your greatest Wesker97,and i'm wanting to know am I honestly the only one the movie doesn't match any of the games they don't have leon every one says they do but I highly disagree.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:55 pm

That's why most people don't like the movies, they don't follow the games that well at all. It seems like they're just forcing in characters from the series for the sake of it being a RE movie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:39 pm

completely agree. its seems they shove a character from the re series in to the film just so they can call it Resident evil
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:23 pm

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, i just watched resident evil after life I mean it wasn't bad I'm not saying that.But that one was kinda like the game resident evil five i mean exept resident evil 1 and i think 2 they have the bosses right,like resident evil 3 had nemisis 4 i dunno never watched it 5 well that one was awsome never played the game though,but i'm sure it doesn't have the same plot. One thing it still had the same characters like wesker and chris but claire dude they messed up the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Dude RE Afterlife was nothing like RE5, they just copied the fight scenes from RE5 and most of the other parts from the game. lol
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:17 pm

well is william birkin in RE2 the movie,i know RE5 is nothing like the game i'm saying the boss the main guy who is causing the damn mess is still WESKER.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Wesker97 wrote:
well is william birkin in RE2 the movie,i know RE5 is nothing like the game i'm saying the boss the main guy who is causing the damn mess is still WESKER.
...I'm confused. confused
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:31 pm

dude I'm trying to say is william birkin in RE2 the movie
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 pm

There is no RE2 movie. lol

If your refering to the second movie in the RE movie series (Resident Evil Apocalypse ), then he's not in that.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 pm

is he in any of the movies
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:37 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:55 am

William was originally supposed to appear in the movies but got later replaced by the Isaacs guy featured in Extinction.

The movies are horrible and none of them follow the storyline in any way. All things Resident Evil is just loosely taped over them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:16 am

the only thing the got from the game is,wesker caused that mess.and that sucks william should've been in the movies aleast.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:35 am

Wesker97 wrote:
the only thing the got from the game is,wesker caused that mess.and that sucks william should've been in the movies aleast.
The only thing? What about all the RE stuff they just stuck there? Like the executioner, zombies suddenly being majini, the whole Wesker fight, all the characters that are in no way true to the originals, Umbrella and Nemesis. Just no name a few things they got from there.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:56 am

1 i have no idea what you're saying and 2 just hear me out,wesker started it in the game right they made him start the whole zombie shit in the first place in the movie to.in RE3 the movie and game nemisis was in there to but i fell asleep on it so i don't know if he had a bazooka or not.RE4 no saddler a can imadgen.and RE 1 movie no mansion no mansion at all.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 am

Wesker97 wrote:
1 i have no idea what you're saying and 2 just hear me out,wesker started it in the game right they made him start the whole zombie shit in the first place in the movie to.in RE3 the movie and game nemisis was in there to but i fell asleep on it so i don't know if he had a bazooka or not.RE4 no saddler a can imadgen.and RE 1 movie no mansion no mansion at all.
What I was saying, as you said the Wesker part was the only thing they got from the games, that there were many other things taken from the games. The first movie was the only one with originality. Wesker never started anything in the games, he only did stuff to gain his own goals. It was either James Marcus' leeches or G-virus infected rats that started the zombie epidemy. It wasn't until Code:Veronica X that we saw Wesker after the first game.

Oh, and Nemesis appeared in the second movie, not the third. The movie with RE5 stuff is the 4th one.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:22 pm

i'm totally confused
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:08 pm

This thread is fucked three ways from Sunday.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
This thread is fucked three ways from Sunday.

ha ha ha ha im so confused right now
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:00 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
ha ha ha ha im so confused right now
Don't worry, we all are. lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:17 am

Oh come on, I was making total sense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
biggebruv
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:26 pm

The Resident Evil 1 movie actually started off decent and errie with Alice
alone in the mansion
then seeing the statue
the quietness

I remember sitting in the cinema thinking MY GOD!! its RESI !! its a F**king RESI MOVIE!! OF COURSE ITS GONNA ROCK!!

Then people burst through the window and that errie feeling was gone and the rock muisc came in and it all kinda went to SHIT!! afro
doing backflips ,roundkicking some dogs to techno/rock music, lame zombies,lame setpieces bbbbbbllllllllllahhhhhh WTF! Alices whole story is just annoying to me i just dont care for the character.

Then with the sequal they went into overblown crappy cheesy action , jill was so lame aswell

At least the silent hilll movie actually felt like a silent hil game and was quite good aswell of course they had to edit there story in that aswell didt they but nowere near as bad as resident evil
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 am

The first movie was not all that bad and at least slightly had a more resident evil feel to it than the others,
but the movies were disgraceful all together, they were over the top and dragged the glorious name resident evil
through the mud. Watching the films all I could say was, Paul W.S. Anderson, what the hell where you thinking !?
If you are going to make a film of any great franchise then at least be a fan of the series before hand.
Now Capcom done it right and redeemed RE films with the CGI beauty that is Degeneration.
Still cant wait for Damnation, any one got a release date or know anymore news on it ?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:58 am

Mcghie wrote:
Still cant wait for Damnation, any one got a release date or know anymore news on it ?
Nothing more than what the trailer shows. The planned release date is sometime in 2012. It's pretty vague as of now.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Nothing more than what the trailer shows. The planned release date is sometime in 2012. It's pretty vague as of now.

Man capcom are being nice this year but at the same time they are being ass making us wait on all this
great resident evil goodness Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AM I honestly the only one   AM I honestly the only one Empty

Back to top Go down

AM I honestly the only one
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next