Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Fighting games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Fighting games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Fighting games - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Fighting games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Fighting games

Go down 
+18
8BitNinja
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Limey
Cyberization
Teh Black Cat
Known_Hero
Tyrant_UK
Alice Clone 6
SWITCHMYND
chrisredfielmusculo
DivideByZero
Vandal
Sargent D
Cyberote
Godzilla90s
TeRoR KiD
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Fighting games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:10 am

halestride wrote:
And go to play Asia and buy it it's a website like eBay but you can buy any game from and country
I wouldn't gain anything from buying a Japanese game that I wouldn't be able to play. Not the PS1 games, anyway.

Also please, do not double post. Use the edit button when you need to add things to your post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:52 pm

You would be surprise. U should at least check out the site.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 pm

I'm bumping this thread yet again with awesome news to fans of Capcom fighters.

First of all, we might be getting a new Street Fighter live action series, not unlike Mortal Kombat: Legacy. It will be named Street Fighter: Assassin’s Fist and is being made by the people behind Street Fighter: Legacy in collaboration with Capcom. It'll be a prequel to the first SF game and will focus on Ryu and Ken's training. [source]

On smaller news, Yoshinori Ono might have hinted towards a possible Darkstalkers sequel. [source]
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:33 am

When I do play video games. I like fighting games the best. What is really strange, I want both of us to be the same character. Weird, and strange I know.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 am

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
When I do play video games. I like fighting games the best. What is really strange, I want both of us to be the same character. Weird, and strange I know.
I think you just love clones lol and mortal kombat is the best fighting game ever lol
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 am

I do love Mortal Kombat. Ya, maybe I am looking for a sister online so we can beat each other up.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:00 am

Bump.

Here's an awesome Tekken music video. It's one of my favorite fan videos.

King is definitely my favorite Tekken character. I love how Cammy has his attire as her alt in SFxT. I ended up making recolors for the both of them to resemble Armor King.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant_UK
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tyrant_UK

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 am

Oh man, I loves me some fighting games! Currently playing Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Any of you guys play??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bbwftyrant
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:40 am

Tyrant_UK wrote:
Oh man, I loves me some fighting games! Currently playing Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Any of you guys play??
I'd gladly take you on! But uhm... wrong console :/ I just recently got the Street Fighter 25th Anniversay Collection so I'm pretty much content with my SF collection right now Very Happy

Hey, did you hear about the Megaman vs Street Fighter game? It's not a fighter but I thought I'd bring that up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant_UK
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tyrant_UK

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:52 am

Oh man, you got the 25th box?? That's so cool, I wish I had one XD who do you use in SF??

Yeah dude! I downloaded it yesterday and beat it earlier, going to upload the full playthrough to my YouTube channel later today Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:52 am

Tyrant_UK wrote:
Oh man, you got the 25th box?? That's so cool, I wish I had one XD who do you use in SF??

Yeah dude! I downloaded it yesterday and beat it earlier, going to upload the full playthrough to my YouTube channel later today Smile
I actually had to order mine from the US because they only sell those there. I ended up making an unboxing video of it despite the fact that I absolutely hate unboxing videos.

This is propably gonna melt your brains but I use Dan. When not available I just go for Ryu or Akuma.

Oh yeah, you mentioned making YT videos. Remember to link us when you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrant_UK
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tyrant_UK

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Ah, nice it looks awesome man! Haha, I use Dan sometimes too! I think he's quite overlooked Very Happy I mainly use M. Bison, but I like to use Viper and Cammy too.

I'll start posting my YouTube videos when my stupid 1 week of not being able to post links is up haha XD
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:08 am

Tyrant_UK wrote:
Ah, nice it looks awesome man! Haha, I use Dan sometimes too! I think he's quite overlooked Very Happy I mainly use M. Bison, but I like to use Viper and Cammy too.

I'll start posting my YouTube videos when my stupid 1 week of not being able to post links is up haha XD
Oh yeah, how could I forget! Cammy is my second choice after Dan.

The inability to post links within the first week is to defend against spambots that use links.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 am

Bump

Injustice comes out tomorrow. Who's picking it up?

As you can see, I'm very exciting for this game Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Midnight release. Right here. Honestly, didn't like the demo, but there are so many haracters I want to play as
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:31 pm

I'm not a real big fan of the fighting genre, I find they get quite repetitive. I have however tried some of the DragonBall games, which weren't too bad and I've always been a fan of the Super Smash Bros series, but after the past one (Brawl) I got tried of it. I doubt I'll ever be purchasing another of the series.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Yeah, I never feel like I get my money's worth when I buy a fighter. Finish the campaign which lasts an hour or so, and that's it. You can play and replay and fight with friends and unbelieveably skilled online players, but that's about as repetative as online fps multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:26 am

Vandal wrote:
Finish the campaign which lasts an hour or so, and that's it.
Well, yes, except every character has their own stories. Or when you're playing something like BlazBlue or Mortal Kombat that have actual, long-ass story modes. Same goes for all those fighters based on anime series, like DragonBall or Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:51 am

I love me some 2D fighters. SSFIV is one of my most played games this gen, I've logged an ungodly amount of hours online. Might be an unpopular opinion, but for sheer depth and playability I think it's the best SF yet. Will never get tired of this game.

Blazblue is awesome. Best story mode in a fighter bar none, and I love the amount of detail put into the characters and their movesets. It's a truly stunning game. Kind of getting tired waiting on the new one to get a console release date though. It's been out in the arcades for ages.

Street Fighter x Tekken was okay. Just....okay. It's pretty much Baby's First Street Fighter IV.

King of Fighters XIII is fantastic, but no one I know plays it, so it's gathering dust on my shelf Sad

Mortal Kombat was fun for a few days, and a good laugh with friends, but it's severely lacking in depth combat-wise. It's far too easy to pull off ridiculous 50/60+% damage combos.

And I honestly couldn't care less about Injustice.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:20 am

Vandal wrote:
Yeah, I never feel like I get my money's worth when I buy a fighter. Finish the campaign which lasts an hour or so, and that's it. You can play and replay and fight with friends and unbelieveably skilled online players, but that's about as repetative as online fps multiplayer.

Yah, the whole point of fighting games is to learn new characters and test your skills against others. Although, like Mass has already said, MK9 had a really long and well done story. I'm sure Injustice's story is going to be top-notch as well. There's also an extensive mini-game mode in Injustice called STARS lab which resembles MK9's challenge tower. Both games are probably the only single player friendly fighters on the market.

And No, I'm not getting paid by Warner Bros or NetherRealm Studios. I just love games that are packed with content.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:24 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Both games are probably the only single player friendly fighters on the market.
You mean Injustice and Mortal Kombat? Don't forget the BlazBlue games I mentioned, though from you not mentioning them I assume you haven't played them. They have a long story mode too, in addition to the Arcade mode found in pretty much every other fighter.
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 am

Gon in Tekken 3 made the game!!!! Seriously, who else could not be endeared?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:30 am

Limey wrote:
Gon in Tekken 3 made the game!!!! Seriously, who else could not be endeared?
I wish they'd have Gon in Tekken x Street Fighter Razz
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:53 am

@Mass Distraction

You're right: I never played any of the Blazblue games. I'm not a fan of cartoon fighters. 3rd Strike was the last one I took serious. That game had an awesome soundtrack!
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 am

Picked up the game yesterday. Here's my review....

Story was great. On par with MK9. Though, it does have that cheesy superhero feel. Can't really say much more as I want to avoid inadvertently giving spoilers.

Gameplay is the same as the demo so either you love it or hate it. Personally, I think this game has a steeper learning curve than MK9(doesn't mean it's better) You REALLY have to learn the system; not just the combos.

Online is also better than MK9. You can now earn XP to level up and show the world how much free time you have. XP is earned by fighting, completing weekly challenges and betting in King of the Hill lobbies. XP is used for unlocking things such as costumes, pices for your online banner/profile, concept art, music, and some others things I can't remember.

Single player is filled with things to do as well. Battles(arcade mode) has a ton of modifiers you can implement such as Heroes/Villains only, unlimited/no meter, Survivor mode, and MUCH more to unlock. STAR labs is a mini game mode teeming with missions. Haven't touch this mode yet, though.

MK9 got a 9.5 from me
I'll give Injustice a 9.6

The added features to online was the deciding factor. This game has officially turned me into a DC fan. I'm actually thinking about picking up some of the comics.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting games   Fighting games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting games
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next