Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The best games!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The best games!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The best games!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The best games!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The best games!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The best games!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The best games!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The best games!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The best games!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The best games!!!

Go down 
+6
frodomir
lyfesArcanum
Spike991
Finch
Regenerator
jonslag
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jonslag
Cerberus
Cerberus
jonslag

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:10 pm

RESIDENT EVIL series CoD series Half-life Diablo series Total war series Halo series Metal gear series Sonic games series Star wars battle front games soul caliber games Legend of Zelda series super smash bros. games twisted metal games mario kart

tell me any game you'd like to add to the list

Last edited by jonslag on Fri May 15, 2009 11:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:26 pm

good choice but i want to add the Half life series to that list...oh and Halo as well
Back to top Go down
jonslag
Cerberus
Cerberus
jonslag

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Regenerator wrote:
good choice but i want to add the Half life series to that list...oh and Halo as well
Ok done i'll even change the post lol
Back to top Go down
Finch
Cerberus
Cerberus
Finch

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:49 pm

If I had to choose 4 best Games, I would choose Resident Evil 4, Empire Total War, Call of Duty 4, and Diablo II. If you are going the 4 best SERIES, then I would have to say the Resident Evil Series, Total War Series, Call of Duty Series, and the Diablo Series.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Resident Evil series, the Metal Gear Solid series, Half-Life series(which includes Portal), Star Wars, Timesplitters, Sonic Adventure.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:39 am

I'm a huge fan of the CoD series. I also love the new 007 game, though critics didn't. Resident Evil, of course. Very Happy And even though it can get repetitive, I love Assasins Creed and can't wait for number 2. Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:41 am

Aside RE? Damn I have too many favs xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Hey Spike, which Star Wars games did you like? I hearted the Battlefront games sooooo much!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Hey Spike, which Star Wars games did you like? I hearted the Battlefront games sooooo much!

Pretty much anything gets the benifit of a doubt, but I loved the Jedi Knight Series with Kyle Katarn, like Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, those were the best I think.Smile

And I loved the Battlefronts too, I have the 2nd one on PS2, and it is still fun, but I am waiting on a BF3 for current gen, that would be amazing.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:27 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The battlefront games are the best...i just like being able to kill Rebels Twisted Evil ...POWER TO THE EMPIRE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Pretty much anything gets the benifit of a doubt, but I loved the Jedi Knight Series with Kyle Katarn, like Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, those were the best I think.Smile

And I loved the Battlefronts too, I have the 2nd one on PS2, and it is still fun, but I am waiting on a BF3 for current gen, that would be amazing.Smile

I really really reallllllly want a BF3 as well. I heard one is in the works too! I just hope they don't make it for PS2 and Xbox also. They need to go full out next gen with it to maximize it!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:56 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I have BF2 for PSP and had it for PS2, but I sold it to my friend.
@Spike: Jedi Academy was a ton of fun, especially choosing to be light or dark. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:08 pm

@Regenerator & Nite, I guess we all want a good new SWBF game.Smile I actually heard that the same company making Timesplitters 4 is working on BF3, but I am not sure...

@Lyfes, yeah being able to choose light or darkside was one of the many great aspects of Jedi Academy.Smile
Back to top Go down
Finch
Cerberus
Cerberus
Finch

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Ahh I forgot to mention Star Trek Series, Cant wait for star trek online.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:42 pm

add the legend of zelda series and mirror's edge and the super smash bros. series
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:02 pm

And while we're on Nintendo franchises, add Mario Kart. Epic games.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Mario Kart is epic, I have found that to be the one car game that I love.Smile I have it on DS, and it is amazing.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Mario Kart is epic, I have found that to be the one car game that I love.Smile I have it on DS, and it is amazing.Smile

No love for Twisted Metal?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

None whatsoever.Smile Although to be fair I have actually never really played Twisted Metal...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:39 pm

It's pretty epic too. There's going to be a new one for this gen. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:49 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Although I can't share the exitement for Twisted on this gen, I can say that there are other games and franchises that I am awaiting on this gen, Timesplitters, a good Sonic game, more RE, a better Star Wars game(not that Force Unleased was bad, but it was not great)....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Although I can't share the exitement for Twisted on this gen, I can say that there are other games and franchises that I am awaiting on this gen, Timesplitters, a good Sonic game, more RE, a better Star Wars game(not that Force Unleased was bad, but it was not great)....

Did you play Sonic Unleashed? The Werehog segments sucked but I absolutely adored the running parts. Timesplitters is a great series too. I haven't played much of it but what I have I liked. Force Unleashed was pretty good but it could have been better. I just loved charging my force push and screaming "KAMIKAMIHAHHHH!!!!!!" when I burst through doors. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Did you play Sonic Unleashed? The Werehog segments sucked but I absolutely adored the running parts. Timesplitters is a great series too. I haven't played much of it but what I have I liked. Force Unleashed was pretty good but it could have been better. I just loved charging my force push and screaming "KAMIKAMIHAHHHH!!!!!!" when I burst through doors. Smile

I remember seeing stuff about it before it came out, but I thought the whole Werehog thing looked stupid...but I haven't played it. I know that I want something as good as Sonic Adventure or Sonic Adventure 2, and apprently the people behind the Sonic games think that adding a buch of stupid new characters is the way to achieve this...I mean Shadow was cool, but come on give us a break, we don't need Blaze The Cat and others...

Timesplitters is amazing, I love Virus.Smile

I wish Force Unleased's multiplayer was a bit more like Jedi Academy.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:11 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

ah yes Twisted Metal...I remember it was the first ever game I bought for my PS1...what a classic...it never got old
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:14 am

Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

ah yes Twisted Metal...I remember it was the first ever game I bought for my PS1...what a classic...it never got old
First Twisted Metal I ever played was TM2. I had a huge crush on Amanda Watts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The best games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best games!!!   The best games!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The best games!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next