HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I watch South Park online. I don't have TV either lol. Some episodes are pretty crappy. I really enjoy trying to pick out things from the episodes and realizing what they are satirizing. Sometimes it is very subtle. But some episodes are just really funny to me.
Perhaps you should point out one or two(probably no more than that) that are really, genuinley funny. Something that has got to make me laugh and appreciate the humour of that show.

Either way, I'll probably still find FG wittier and funnier.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:51 pm

That WoW one is good. Night of the Living Homeless is good too. Or Super Fun Thyme.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
That WoW one is good. Night of the Living Homeless is good too. Or Super Fun Thyme.

WoW, Night Of The Living Homeless, and Super Fun Thyme. I'll look out for those.

How about FG, do you watch that one Nite?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:03 pm

I've barely seen any of them. I do love the Star Wars parodies.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Something something darkside
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:11 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

WoW, Night Of The Living Homeless, and Super Fun Thyme. I'll look out for those.
The Imaginationland trilogy is another good one
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I've barely seen any of them. I do love the Star Wars parodies.

I own the first two, and they are great. I still have to see the 3rd. I take it you've seen the Robot Chicken ones too?

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:17 am

I've seen all SP episodes except Fantastic Easter Special... Btw, did you know the new season has started?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:31 am

Easter one was good.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:47 pm

I don't care much for any of the trilogies or two-parters that South Park does. And yeah, I've seen Robot Chicken's Star Wars thing. It was good too. I loved Boba Fett. Also, I heard the 3rd Family Guy Star Wars one was crap.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't care much for any of the trilogies or two-parters that South Park does. And yeah, I've seen Robot Chicken's Star Wars thing. It was good too. I loved Boba Fett. Also, I heard the 3rd Family Guy Star Wars one was crap.

I've heard the same thing, though I'm still going to buy it. Did Boba Fett have Han in carbonite in that RC SW thing? Where he was in love with him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4