HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:33 pm

It's a show. My favorite show of all time! It's Canadian. You can find all the episodes on TrailerParkVault's Youtube channel. It has a bunch of swearing though. I don't mind it as it just fits perfectly. Actually, Ricky cannot talk without swearing.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:47 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It's a show. My favorite show of all time! It's Canadian. You can find all the episodes on TrailerParkVault's Youtube channel. It has a bunch of swearing though. I don't mind it as it just fits perfectly. Actually, Ricky cannot talk without swearing.

Just like Joe Pesci.

Yeah, I don't mind swearing, so long as....nope, I don't mind at all.Smile
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:46 am

Trailer park boys....that thing is just...you know what no...I wont even talk about it
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Because it is too epic to talk about. What is there not to like about it?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:57 pm

I felt like my intelligence dropped in the 5 minutes I watched it...I mean I didn't see more than one episode, but I just could not like it, it just seemed so...idk boring and not funny
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:59 pm

You have the wrong sense of humor. Just like I can't usually find Family Guy funny. Or anything on Adult Swim. It's all crap.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Well then we can agree to dissagree. Because I have the opposite. Though I will agree that some shows on adult swim are not that funny anymore.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Differing humor. I have a weird sense of humor I guess. I found Napoleon Dynamite funny.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:29 pm

I Laughed my ass off at Napoleon
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:22 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Differing humor. I have a weird sense of humor I guess. I found Napoleon Dynamite funny.

Same here and I cant tsand family guy. So overated.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:39 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Them's fightin' words!

Open to be flamed.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Ghost, you have started a fire....GET BILLY JOEL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:42 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

How do you figure sports fan?

How come you can't tsand Family Guy? It may be a little overpopular, but that doesn't make it not good. It's still got plenty of laughs everytime I watch, and I get to see episodes I haven't seen before every so often too.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:58 pm

It has funny parts, but it's not like South Park. Or The Office. And GL started a fire! Get the temp! Ryan started the fire!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It has funny parts, but it's not like South Park. Or The Office. And GL started a fire! Get the temp! Ryan started the fire!!!

I find FG way better than SP. I really can't get too into SP....I've seen episodes before too, I just can't get into it. I mean, "You killed Kenny You Bastards!" was never really funny...

I did like their FG spoof, satire though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Dude, all they are is satire. They satirize everything ever. They always have. I like their newer stuff better than the older stuff though, which is opposite of most people. You need to watch their World of Warcraft one. It's my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Dude, all they are is satire. They satirize everything ever. They always have. I like their newer stuff better than the older stuff though, which is opposite of most people. You need to watch their World of Warcraft one. It's my favorite.

If it's on I might consider possibly watching it, maybe.

I really don't like that show so much though. I mean, when it comes on, I change the channel, everytime. It's not even something I'll watch if there is nothing better on.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:23 pm

There are parts of South Park, and Family guy that I do not find funny.

but I enjoy them both for what they are.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:27 pm

The Joker wrote:
There are parts of South Park, and Family guy that I do not find funny.

but I enjoy them both for what they are.

And what is that?

The only way I see it, I find the FG characters fun and enjoyable and the show makes me laugh.

With SP, the characters are alright, but I don't really laugh while watching it so much....
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Family guy has bashed my heritage on a lot of occasions, So has south park.

Family guy has made jokes that just were not funny, and completly irrelevant to the story. That would not bother me if the jokes were funny. Don't get me wrong about 80% of them are, a few slip through the cracks and just arent

South park has kept reusing the Killed kenny part
It gets reaaaaaallllllyyyyyy old after awhile. Even in the movie he dies, but the next season KALIMARI BITCH SLAP!!! he is back again, and no one even talks about it. Another thing is that sometimes when he dies he doesn't just come back, but this only seems to happen on rare occasions, but he still comes back anyway after like 3 episodes.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:40 pm

They haven't reused killing him since like...season 3 or 4 lol. And no one talks about it because it's not suppose to really stay in any kind of continuous storyline. It just does whatever. So they can do whatever they want and not have to worry about the next episode and how it might be affected. Each episode is usually just standalone.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Incase I have not told anyone this I don't have television anymore. So I have not kept track of Seasons of shows. I don't bother watching things online because my computer is a hunk of absolute peice of Hippo shit
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
They haven't reused killing him since like...season 3 or 4 lol. And no one talks about it because it's not suppose to really stay in any kind of continuous storyline. It just does whatever. So they can do whatever they want and not have to worry about the next episode and how it might be affected. Each episode is usually just standalone.

I was just using it as an example. Like I said, I don't keep up with it, but I never found it funny....not sure why it keeps showing up.

I just don't enjoy it. Perhaps I should give it more of a chance, you know, watch some more episodes, but I just don't want to like it I guess. I don't find the show offensive or anything, it's not like I dislike that kind of humour, I just don't find that show funny.

FG....maybe it's just the characters, Seth McFarlene, etc. It's just very watchable to me.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:48 pm

I watch South Park online. I don't have TV either lol. Some episodes are pretty crappy. I really enjoy trying to pick out things from the episodes and realizing what they are satirizing. Sometimes it is very subtle. But some episodes are just really funny to me.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:49 pm

I tried watching some online but it just kept buffering so I said "Fuck it" and got out a book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next