HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:25 pm

The Joker wrote:
Well I could send you the audio files compress them, or just send them as straight MP3 files or .WAV files.

Voice acting is my thing Wink so I will always be on the look out for something to do.

You could send me the script and I could read it off into my mic and try a few different approaches to it. I know how that feels though, the dream is not yet off the ground.

I'm pretty intent on doing the narrating....well for the most part, but having somebody else, for something...not sure what, the ideas are pretty much using tons of BGM's from the games, mixed with some narration, as well as a plethora of scenes from all throughout, to help with the visual experience.

It'll basically be a way for people who are a little less familiar with the series, to understand everything better, and a way for others who are more familiar with the series, to just freshen up.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Well if you ever need someone to do some VA

I'll be 'round
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:44 am

So... Spike's Report?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
So... Spike's Report?

Ha. Funny you mention that, because it would actually be in the style of the Wesker's Report and the Ada's Reports.Smile

I think those were put together so well, but only went over certain things. I would of course go over the series as a whole, using dates, and all that.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:31 am

If you need any help, just ask!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:50 am

Sounds interesting, Joker. Good luck. Very Happy

NiteKrawler wrote:
It could be argued that the city was destroyed by just a nuke, or by the nuke and 3 cruise missiles.
Unless the cruise missiles were meant for targets out of the nuclear weapon's detonation range, sending them seems redundant considering that any damage done by them would be miniscule compared to said nuke. Kind of like comparing the damage done by a hand grenade to that done by a pellet gun.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
It could be argued that the city was destroyed by just a nuke, or by the nuke and 3 cruise missiles.
Unless the cruise missiles were meant for targets out of the nuclear weapon's detonation range, sending them seems redundant considering that any damage done by them would be miniscule compared to said nuke. Kind of like comparing the damage done by a hand grenade to that done by a pellet gun.
The three additional craters seem to be on the edges of the one made by the nuclear blast so that could be pretty much right.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Haha. That's true. I meant that it could be argued that either only a nuke was used, or the nuke and 3 cruisers. Even if the 3 cruisers would have done very little.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:15 pm

I still maintain that RE3's single warhead ending is the canon one when you consider the canonity issues that other side games have had (Jill fighting Nemesis on the roof of the RPD station, anyone?).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:18 pm

My problem is that I try to shove any and all spin-offs to the canon as long as they don't contradict too much.

Gaiden, for example, is one that does not fit.

Yet.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:47 pm

I just realized I have called you Spartan a few times on here. Habit. Anyway, Ghost, what was wrong with fighting Nemesis on the rooftop? Don't like destroying the RE canon? I know I do! Ha. [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I just realized I have called you Spartan a few times on here. Habit. Anyway, Ghost, what was wrong with fighting Nemesis on the rooftop? Don't like destroying the RE canon? I know I do! Ha. [/sarcasm]

Well he is Spartan, just GL here....I myself am a bit confused on what to call him. I like Spartan, but GL is pretty easy to type....

And I have to completely agree with GL on RE3 being the canon ending. I mean, obviously, while the Outbreaks are really good, great, amazing actually, they cannot compare, at least in terms of, canosity? To RE3, as it's part of the main series, and it's ending has shown up more often, RE3, Degeneration.....RE4's opening as well.

Also, you mentioned fighting Nemesis on the roof of RPD. Is that from UC? Obviously that isn't canon, as UC butchered RE3's story, and just fit into 3 little chapters. UC mixed scenes of Raccoon's destruction from RE3 & the Outbreaks....which didn't make any sense.Smile
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Yeah, in DS chronicles I was seriously correcting all of the Plot flaws in the events of Code veronica, and RE 2

I remember going "Umm....that didn't happen..but ok?"

I understand that the game was kind of meant for those who already played the games, and I will admit it was really cool to see RE 2 and CVX brought into better graphics. Though I am more partial to Nostaligic PS2/PS1 graphics It's still cool to see things smoothed out.

But with the Chronicles I know it was going to be hard to fill in all the plot points while still keeping the same gameplay. So I am not upset about it. It was still a great game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Yeah, that was the problem. They had to work within the parameters of the rail-shooter gameplay, mixed with constantly having both characters, i.e. Chris/Jill, Billy/Becca, Jill/Carlos, Leon/Krauser, Leon/Claire, Claire/Steve, etc, all together the entire time. It pretty much just went over the stories such as CVX or RE2, RE3, or whatever, in a general way. Jill & Carlos meet up and escape from Raccoon City, that's true in RE3 & UC, differences are there though. But like I said, considering what they had to work within, not the worst crime ever.Smile

That's why an actual, legit, RE2 remake & RE3 remake, and CVX for that matter, are still expected, and desired by many, because Chronicles just didn't do it for me.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:37 pm

I would kill to see RE 2 remade. I love it so much. If they gave that game the same treatment as the GC REmake I would seriously Splooge
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:41 pm

The Joker wrote:
I would kill to see RE 2 remade. I love it so much. If they gave that game the same treatment as the GC REmake I would seriously Splooge

They probably wouldn't though. I mean, just looking at how lazy they were with tons and tons of things in the Chronicles series. And I'm not even talking about the story itself. I mean the stuff with characters....just tons of little things that really would get overlooked, or purposely ignored, because Capcom things everyone will overlook or ignore them....it's so annoying how lazy they've been, for the most part, recently.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:33 am

Spike991 wrote:

Also, you mentioned fighting Nemesis on the roof of RPD. Is that from UC? Obviously that isn't canon, as UC butchered RE3's story, and just fit into 3 little chapters. UC mixed scenes of Raccoon's destruction from RE3 & the Outbreaks....which didn't make any sense.Smile
Wouldn't it make sense if they actually used both methods?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:12 pm

I wish they would have expanded more with the game play, so that you could pick which character to play as, and just go through those events instead of both characters being on the same screen.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

You mean the nuke and 3 cruise missiles? I don't see why that would make sense. The cruisers would be made obsolete by the nuke. Say they send them first, the nuke destroys everything anyway. Say they send them after, what will they destroy? The last rat to survive? Razz
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Maybe they could have sent the cuise missles to the remains of the Umbrella facilities in the mountains Wink I know that didnt happen just thought that would have been a good idea
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Quote :
Unless the cruise missiles were meant for targets out of the nuclear weapon's detonation range
That would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

You mean the nuke and 3 cruise missiles? I don't see why that would make sense. The cruisers would be made obsolete by the nuke. Say they send them first, the nuke destroys everything anyway. Say they send them after, what will they destroy? The last rat to survive? Razz

Yeah, you're right, Mass is just being Mister Optimistic about Capcom again.

That's your new nickname Mass, though it's longer than "Mass", so I'm not going to use it too frequently, but it's your's now.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Yay!

Of course I'm being optimistic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:27 pm

"Look guys, I'm not a pessimist, I'm an optometrist."--Ricky 'Trailer Park Boys'
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
"Look guys, I'm not a pessimist, I'm an optometrist."--Ricky 'Trailer Park Boys'

I haven't seen that one...I don't know if I can find a copy around here.....I'm not too good with geology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next