Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

EvilMonster

Go down 
+2
ace.redfield
EvilMonster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

EvilMonster - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:47 am

Leon also mentions stuff in the beginning but it's mostly a recap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Leon also mentions stuff in the beginning but it's mostly a recap.

i think it's the end of umbrella he's talking about..
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:04 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, only the canon games tell the true storyline. The books/movies/comics/etc should really only be viewed as someone else's take on the story.

I understand, but it's still interesting to take a deep look inside, try to imagine what characters feel and think.

@Mass Distraction: Thanks. Very useful and handy information.

Too bad I have RE4 on my PC but I didn't played RE3, Code Veronica, Resident Evil 0 yet and I suppose I won't have this opportunity during nearest time. I have a tricky question to RE experts Smile So will it be harmful for storyline if I will finish RE4 before RE3, Code Veronica and Resident Evil 0?

yes you can... then start the series from 1-3 it's up to you when you gonna play zero...

..Zero.. it intrigues me so much
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:24 am

Mcghie wrote:

Another game that I have been playing recently that brings me back to my childhood
is Klonoa Razz

i have forgotten to reply to you mcghie... klonoa is also my childhood game and maybe the first game i started getting addicted to, i haven't even finished the extras after the game, also i discovered chocobo's dungeon 2, which started my addiction to RPG, mainly the final fantasy series. FF6 was my first ever played FF though i still haven't completed the soul shrine in the GBA version, which after months of ignorance the tape never worked again ( No >noooooooooooooo!!!!) dammit to GBA tapes being like that....

btw... you've been busy for quite some time now. wish you'd get back to the forums my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:24 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Another game that I have been playing recently that brings me back to my childhood
is Klonoa Razz

i have forgotten to reply to you mcghie... klonoa is also my childhood game and maybe the first game i started getting addicted to, i haven't even finished the extras after the game, also i discovered chocobo's dungeon 2, which started my addiction to RPG, mainly the final fantasy series. FF6 was my first ever played FF though i still haven't completed the soul shrine in the GBA version, which after months of ignorance the tape never worked again ( No >noooooooooooooo!!!!) dammit to GBA tapes being like that....

btw... you've been busy for quite some time now. wish you'd get back to the forums my friend Smile

Yeah it is a gem of a game Razz
I never really played the FF games but I am going to because I remeber kind of playing the first few on the ps1
I still can't remeber Klonoa but I know I have completed it lol, I am going to play it through again so it can bring back memories Smile lol
Yeah sorry I was busy getting a new computer I was trying to get the Predator gaming computer but my credit history is a bit sketchy so I just got a ACER with a intel i3 procceser 4gig ram etc etc lol and next few weeks updating to a ATI Radeon graphics card and gettin a graphics tablet for art and graphic design so busy next few weeks but I will also be on now because I have a new computer Razz
Plus I am currently 3d modelling the RPD main hall from RE2, just for fun and HD texuring it Razz
So it will be a cool and will impress my tutor at college Very Happy
But will take time on he forums so I dont go stale lol
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

is Klonoa Razz

I never really played the FF games but I am going to because I remeber kind of playing the first few on the ps1
I still can't remeber Klonoa but I know I have completed it lol, I am going to play it through again so it can bring back memories Smile lol
Yeah sorry I was busy getting a new computer I was trying to get the Predator gaming computer but my credit history is a bit sketchy so I just got a ACER with a intel i3 procceser 4gig ram etc etc lol and next few weeks updating to a ATI Radeon graphics card and gettin a graphics tablet for art and graphic design so busy next few weeks but I will also be on now because I have a new computer Razz
Plus I am currently 3d modelling the RPD main hall from RE2, just for fun and HD texuring it Razz

WOW hectic. . . what software are you using? pretty cool idea to make the mansion also but it's just 'what a mansion!!!' and might take weeks... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:36 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

is Klonoa Razz

WOW hectic. . . what software are you using? pretty cool idea to make the mansion also but it's just 'what a mansion!!!' and might take weeks... Rolling Eyes

I'm using Cinema 4d for 3d modeling because I find it easier than most 3d software for modeling and 3D MAYA for texture and UV mapping
I might just use 3D MAYA for the whole project actually Smile
Weeks lol probably longer and plus the RE remake has put me off doing the main front of the mansion because they done such a beautiful job on it I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

EvilMonster
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: