Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

EvilMonster

Go down 
+2
ace.redfield
EvilMonster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

EvilMonster - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:31 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I dont know either
I have always wondered how they can rate you because every person is going to say something different lol
I think it might be if you see object's or people that are associated with anger etc
then they just rate you that way
not sure but Rolling Eyes

That's funny thing about psychology. It is not an exact sciense like physics or biology, or maths. You just don't know for sure, you just guessing, guessing, guessing... scratch

psychology is actually the study of behavior and mental process. I'm not actually a psychologist but i'm good with reading emotions and reactions.. it's a good study

I am trying to imagine what kind of behavior and mental process happening in my head when I am playing Resident Evil Laughing

Probally over emotional joy Very Happy
Well thats whats going through my head when I play Resident evil Razz

really.... maybe not when playing RE5

Yipp Very Happy
Every RE holds sentamental value for me I love you
Also I get really happy playing the games lol
and yeah not when I play RE5
I just want life to end when I play that game Crying or Very sad LOL
I kind of enjoy playing LIN and RE5 online but thats it lol
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:34 am

Mcghie wrote:

Yipp Very Happy
Every RE holds sentamental value for me I love you
Also I get really happy playing the games lol
and yeah not when I play RE5
I just want life to end when I play that game Crying or Very sad LOL
I kind of enjoy playing LIN and RE5 online but thats it lol

actually your life ends game over because sheva's on the way messing things up
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 am

I feel joy when playing RE5.

@Evil: Liking your avatar!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I suppose I am the only one Evil here Laughing
What's wrong with my avatar? I just going to play and finish RE Survivor. Just to mark my progress.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:55 pm

EvilMonster wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I suppose I am the only one Evil here Laughing
What's wrong with my avatar? I just going to play and finish RE Survivor. Just to mark my progress.
Nothing, I was just saying that I like it. Survivor is one of my favorite REs.
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 pm

I look forward to play it. Hope I'll enjoy it. My favourite is RE1 original so far Smile I played it during my childhood, so it is quite nostalgic for me. I know that there are many other RE games and I hope I'll play them all, but I doubt that any of those replace RE1 for me.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Yeah RE Survivor was the bomb Razz
Loved playing it and best played with a Namco G-con 45 light gun I love you

@Ace. lol!

@Evil. Yeah RE2 is the exact same for me aswell Very Happy
Brings back nostalgia big time, and brings me back to my childhood
To be honest the feelings amazing Razz
Another game that I have been playing recently that brings me back to my childhood
is Klonoa Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:00 pm

The ink blot tests are specifically designed to depict many certain objects or ideas at the same time. So if you look at one, it may look like a wolf to you, or a frowning face, or a gun. Though people will say different things, because the ink blots have been intentionally designed to look like many different things at the same time, certain objects and ideas are said more than others. Here: Ink Blot Test You can see that there are multiple choices and you will probably look at each choice and try to find it in the card. You will probably be able to see at least a few of them in the same card. In a real test, you won't be given choices. You will just say what you see, or what you feel you see. Being a psychology student, I really haven't seen much on this type of test. I assume it is probably used in the psychodynamic area of the field. Personally, I feel that the psychodynamic theory is old, dated, and near useless. Freud was a psychodynamic theorist and it is still the most widely used theory to date and it is what one usually thinks of when thinking of therapy. Someone laying on a couch telling their life story and then the therapist trying to interpret their dreams, past experiences, etc. Take it from me, if you ever go to therapy and you are given an ink blot test, you should find someone else. It will save you time and money. I agree most with the cognitive and behavioral theories of psychology.
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:25 pm

@Nite: Understood. I like Systems thinking theory. I suppose it is completely relevant to my mental skills and my own life experience. And particularly I like system intelligence theory/some kind of movement in Finland (it is about extent of inborn systems thinking rate for different people). Anyway it is already off topic... silent
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:48 pm

EvilMonster wrote:
@Nite: Understood. I like Systems thinking theory. I suppose it is completely relevant to my mental skills and my own life experience. And particularly I like system intelligence theory/some kind of movement in Finland (it is about extent of inborn systems thinking rate for different people). Anyway it is already off topic... silent

Haven't really heard of that theory. The theories I mentioned are all broad ways of thinking of psychology. What you are talking about seems like it might just be a subset of one of those theories.
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:

Haven't really heard of that theory. The theories I mentioned are all broad ways of thinking of psychology. What you are talking about seems like it might just be a subset of one of those theories.

Yes. I suppose so.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Wait, what, Finland?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 pm

EvilMonster wrote:

the inborn system thinking rate for different people... hmmm... i think it's when a mother experiences an emotion of anger and sorrow, like from a friend in a fight, the baby would carry that same emotion towards the person until the child grows up... theres this story i've heard in class where the mother wants to commit suicide because of the accidental baby she has and a few years lated that girl (the baby) had grown up without the emotion of love for her mom.. i think thats it
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:13 am

ace.redfield wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:

the inborn system thinking rate for different people... hmmm... i think it's when a mother experiences an emotion of anger and sorrow, like from a friend in a fight, the baby would carry that same emotion towards the person until the child grows up... theres this story i've heard in class where the mother wants to commit suicide because of the accidental baby she has and a few years lated that girl (the baby) had grown up without the emotion of love for her mom.. i think thats it

No!! It is completely different thing! I meant "systems thinking" - ability to understand complex systems, problem solving capabilities. "Systems thinking is the process of understanding how things influence one another within a whole."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems_thinking

Systems intelligence is intelligent behavior in complex systems, that are often human in nature. It is just describing that people used to think in systems to solve complex problems... it is all about systmes, thinking, problem solving, innate capabilities.. it is not about suicide or something like that Smile

@Mass Distraction: Yes, I just said that the concept of "Systems intelligence" was formulated in the Laboratory of Systems Analysis at the Helsinki University of Technology, Finland, fall 2002.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems_intelligence

I was interested some time ago in these things so I just said that I like these theories from what I know about psychology.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 am

Uhm, did I say welcome to you?

Hmm. Oh well, Hello! Very Happy Welcome to the forums?!
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:14 am

Methsia wrote:
Uhm, did I say welcome to you?

Hmm. Oh well, Hello! Very Happy Welcome to the forums?!

You did now haha Very Happy Hi Methsia!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:28 am

I assume you're now playing Gaiden? I thought you were going to play the games in order Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I assume you're now playing Gaiden? I thought you were going to play the games in order Very Happy

Ohh...That my problem. I'd like to play them all in a right order. The thing is I finished RE 1 and 2, read Umbrella Conspiracy and Caliban Cove books, and to play RE3 Nemesis I need to read "City of the Dead" and "Underworld" just to know the whole plot before I start play RE3. But I can't just read, I don't have such patience Smile I have to play something some time or watch movies just to take a rest from reading... I decided to try to play some spin-off game with characters I already know which won't ruin the whole Resident Evil story. I chose Resident Evil Gaiden for that purpose Smile Great game I must say Smile
And I like retro-style games. Grate graphics and music haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 am

Gaiden is a really good game, the battle theme is awesome. I also like that it has some rpg elements.

You don't need to read the books to know the whole story, as the books only reveal stuff in a different canon Very Happy The events of Underworld have nothing to do with RE3.

I made a chronology list of everything RE a while back, if need be you can check it out: http://www.residentevilforums.net/t1788-resident-evil-chronology-timeline#23316
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:02 am

Yeah, only the canon games tell the true storyline. The books/movies/comics/etc should really only be viewed as someone else's take on the story.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 am

Except Degeneration. That movie's still canon with the games.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:21 am

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:41 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, only the canon games tell the true storyline. The books/movies/comics/etc should really only be viewed as someone else's take on the story.

I understand, but it's still interesting to take a deep look inside, try to imagine what characters feel and think.

@Mass Distraction: Thanks. Very useful and handy information.

Too bad I have RE4 on my PC but I didn't played RE3, Code Veronica, Resident Evil 0 yet and I suppose I won't have this opportunity during nearest time. I have a tricky question to RE experts Smile So will it be harmful for storyline if I will finish RE4 before RE3, Code Veronica and Resident Evil 0?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:43 am

RE4 kind of starts fresh and really doesn't give much away from the previous games. There are a few characters from the previous games though. It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 am

EvilMonster wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I understand, but it's still interesting to take a deep look inside, try to imagine what characters feel and think.

@Mass Distraction: Thanks. Very useful and handy information.

Too bad I have RE4 on my PC but I didn't played RE3, Code Veronica, Resident Evil 0 yet and I suppose I won't have this opportunity during nearest time. I have a tricky question to RE experts Smile So will it be harmful for storyline if I will finish RE4 before RE3, Code Veronica and Resident Evil 0?

yes you can... then start the series from 1-3 it's up to you when you gonna play zero...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EvilMonster
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: