Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

EvilMonster

Go down 
+2
ace.redfield
EvilMonster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

EvilMonster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 am

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The books take some liberties with the story so not all is to be trusted, as the game canon takes priority.

@Mcghie: I don't actually have all the books as they are really expensive here, but I have the books 0-2 Very Happy I'm gonna buy the rest though, I'd rather own the actual copies. The covers are really cool btw.

Holy crap, I almost forgot! Welcome to this madness, new guy.

That's what you get for not logging in for a while.

Yeah They are a bit hard to get a hold of in the UK
But I will get around to buying the actually copies because like the games I like having digital files
and also hard copies of games and books etc
Digital is when I am low on cash or the money is going towards something important that week
Also I use the digital copies of my stuff for like back up incase, god forbid I lose something in my RE collection Shocked
I will try and see if the books are available on amazon and get them in a couple of weeks need y money this week
to go towards the bills and the essential's lol
I agree the covers are really cool Razz

much worst here because theres no copy here available, and i can't get it online either because i'm not in the legal age to order one... the law sucks Rolling Eyes

thats crap Shocked
I really feel sorry for you, the Phillippines laws sound bad ass Shocked
I thought we had it bad in the UK Neutral
Get someone of age to order for you and just give them the money Smile
In the UK you can order anything as long as your 16 I think lol

even if i do that, dollars and euros are expensive here, but i can still pay that, but it's the shipping fee that scares me..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 am

She shipping's not necessarily that bad. If I order something here in Finland from some other country the shipping cost usually isn't much.

@Mcghie: That's a good tactic. Still, I don't like reading books on my computer.

@ace: If it makes you feel any better, books 8 and 9 are only available in Germany so anyone not able to read German isn't going to get any of those.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
She shipping's not necessarily that bad. If I order something here in Finland from some other country the shipping cost usually isn't much.

@Mcghie: That's a good tactic. Still, I don't like reading books on my computer.

@ace: If it makes you feel any better, books 8 and 9 are only available in Germany so anyone not able to read German isn't going to get any of those.

Yeah shipping to the UK ussualy is £5 or under Smile
Yeah I know I dont read on the laptop but I have them on my phone and on my kindle Razz
What is novel 7 ? is that in german aswell because I only have up to 6 Rolling Eyes ?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:58 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah I know I dont read on the laptop but I have them on my phone and on my kindle Razz
What is novel 7 ? is that in german aswell because I only have up to 6 Rolling Eyes ?
Zero Hour is basically 7, as it was published after 6.

I must also add that I was kinda stupid there. Novels 8 & 9 are also in Japanese. There's also a Japan exclusive novel unrelated to the series.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Zero Hour is basically 7, as it was published after 6.

I must also add that I was kinda stupid there. Novels 8 & 9 are also in Japanese. There's also a Japan exclusive novel unrelated to the series.

go to hell you japs!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:11 am

Without the Japanese we wouldn't have much in terms of games and such.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Without the Japanese we wouldn't have much in terms of games and such.

things could go on even without them
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 am

What do you have against them? Without them there would be no Resident Evil, thus these forums wouldn't exist and we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now Very Happy Besides, tha majority of best games and gadgets come from Japan.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
What do you have against them? Without them there would be no Resident Evil, thus these forums wouldn't exist and we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now Very Happy Besides, tha majority of best games and gadgets come from Japan.

not really, i just hate them in pearl harbor
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:01 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Uh... Could you clarify? You just hate them in the movie or you actually hate them because of what happened?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Uh... Could you clarify? You just hate them in the movie or you actually hate them because of what happened?

hmmm... maybe both
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:20 am

That's kind of douchy if you ask me. For that reason you could hate just about any nation on this planet.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
That's kind of douchy if you ask me. For that reason you could hate just about any nation on this planet.

yeah you're right... i do hate some cultures from different people from different places... except europe though
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

yeah you're right... i do hate some cultures from different people from different places... except europe though
I respect that you admit it Smile Still, Europe has pretty many bad apples itself: France is stereotypically a cowardly country, Europeans decided to settle other countries resulting in massacring the natives and I don't even want to get started with Germany...

You seem to be a very hateful person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I respect that you admit it Smile Still, Europe has pretty many bad apples itself: France is stereotypically a cowardly country, Europeans decided to settle other countries resulting in massacring the natives and I don't even want to get started with Germany...

that's what they said about my inkblot test
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:06 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Hahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 am

ace.redfield wrote:
What exactly do you do on ink blot test. Do you paint something or you just stare on some pictures and say your thoughts?..
just wondering Smile Question
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:09 am

EvilMonster wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
What exactly do you do on ink blot test. Do you paint something or you just stare on some pictures and say your thoughts?..
just wondering Smile Question

I am pretty sure its the ink patterens and you just tell the person what you see
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:39 am

yes those are just ink patterns, i don't really know what psychologist see in the results or how they could read it, but nite might know that..
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:49 am

I dont know either
I have always wondered how they can rate you because every person is going to say something different lol
I think it might be if you see object's or people that are associated with anger etc
then they just rate you that way
not sure but Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:26 am

Mcghie wrote:
I dont know either
I have always wondered how they can rate you because every person is going to say something different lol
I think it might be if you see object's or people that are associated with anger etc

That's funny thing about psychology. It is not an exact sciense like physics or biology, or maths. You just don't know for sure, you just guessing, guessing, guessing... scratch
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:34 pm

EvilMonster wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I dont know either

That's funny thing about psychology. It is not an exact sciense like physics or biology, or maths. You just don't know for sure, you just guessing, guessing, guessing... scratch

psychology is actually the study of behavior and mental process. I'm not actually a psychologist but i'm good with reading emotions and reactions.. it's a good study
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:49 am

ace.redfield wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I dont know either

psychology is actually the study of behavior and mental process. I'm not actually a psychologist but i'm good with reading emotions and reactions.. it's a good study

I am trying to imagine what kind of behavior and mental process happening in my head when I am playing Resident Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:04 am

EvilMonster wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I dont know either

I am trying to imagine what kind of behavior and mental process happening in my head when I am playing Resident Evil Laughing

Probally over emotional joy Very Happy
Well thats whats going through my head when I play Resident evil Razz
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 am

Mcghie wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I dont know either

Probally over emotional joy Very Happy
Well thats whats going through my head when I play Resident evil Razz

really.... maybe not when playing RE5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EvilMonster   EvilMonster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EvilMonster
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-