HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations

Go down 
+13
Methsia
chocotricks
Reede1991
BarryBurton
Neotris
Spike991
Mass Distraction
White Rock
Soul
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
weskersbarber
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well yeah but by lighitng effects i mean the lighting in certain rooms from lamps etc.

the mansion in LIN was really good but nowhere near as cool as the mansion from the remake.

The mansion in LIN isn't really comparable, because it was so incomplete. It was obviously made smaller, for a smaller mini-game/side-game type thing. The one in RE1 was made for a long, full-lenght game. The one in LIN was oddly similar in ways. It was meant to be short and sweet, very nostalgic. I bet "short & sweet" was probably exactly what Capcom was going for, LIN was basically a love-letter to the fans.

Jamesy wrote:
think the mansion in the RE1 remake is probably the coolest and best mansion i have ever seen in my life. so good in fact that it is criminal that it has not been constructed in real life Very Happy

As far as you know.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:07 am

Jamesy serious question here, how many times a day to you masterbate over the manison?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:03 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy serious question here, how many times a day to you masterbate over the manison?

You probably don't want to know.

Anybody have fun playing the piano as Jill in Spencer's estate?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Which estate the one in LIN or the remake?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Does it make a difference?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 am

Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Does it make a difference?
And why not the original?

Oh, and yes, it was fun Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:47 pm

The Spencer Estate and the Spencer Mansion are two different places Jamesy. Spencer lived at the estate (castle) and used the mansion as a cover for the lab. He never lived at the mansion as far as we know.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:18 pm

So was the spencer estate in europe still around even before the mansion incidnt in 1998?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Jamesy wrote:
So was the spencer estate in europe still around even before the mansion incidnt in 1998?

Probably because in Spencers butlers notes he said he and his family served Spencer for generations in the estate.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:00 pm

so is the european estate where spencergot his ideas from to build the other mansion racoon forest?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Jamesy wrote:
so is the european estate where spencergot his ideas from to build the other mansion racoon forest?

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Lisa Trevor should have made a cameo in the sewears in LIN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:24 pm

I didn't actually play the part but a friend told me that in UC weaker kills Lisa. So yeah, lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 pm

He doesn't kill her. He can't. He drops a chandelier on her and escapes. For now, we have to assume the mansion explosion finally kills her.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:48 pm

AHA, i said to him that she can't die, but he brought up the fact that wesker did kill her and since it was wesker i was like okay lol. Imagine if shes still alive, then they can make RE: Lisa where the only enemy and boss is lisa. you don't win lol
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 pm

chocotricks wrote:
AHA, i said to him that she can't die, but he brought up the fact that wesker did kill her and since it was wesker i was like okay lol. Imagine if shes still alive, then they can make RE: Lisa where the only enemy and boss is lisa. you don't win lol

Home come you can't win? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:11 am

Methsia wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Whoa, you're still alive?

Because Lisa is nigh immortal.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Lisa probably survived the mansion exploding.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Methsia wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Yes, I am alive. Unfortunately.

Ok, so Lisa is immortal. That might have just been Capcom. I think they did that to like
make it creepier.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 am

Methsia wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Methsia wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Ok, so Lisa is immortal. That might have just been Capcom. I think they did that to like
make it creepier.
It's not that unfortunate. Welcome back Very Happy

Her almost immortal state was due all the experiments done to her. She became extremely resilient.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Methsia wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

make it creepier.
It's not that unfortunate. Welcome back Very Happy

Her almost immortal state was due all the experiments done to her. She became extremely resilient.

Thanks again Mass. Haha.

For a second there I thought she was the experiment back when Albert and Will was young.
But I just remembered that they killed her.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 am

Just imagine if Lisa had the physique and fighting abilities of Wekser. Scary thought right there. She could probably survive being in lava and being shot in the head with rockets. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Just imagine if Lisa had the physique and fighting abilities of Wekser. Scary thought right there. She could probably survive being in lava and being shot in the head with rockets. Maybe.
Well that's umm... If she could be killed by a massive explosion I'd imagine melting in lava would do the same trick.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Yeah, I'd say Wesker and her were both about the same when talking about immortality. I'm sure Wesker would have even survived the rockets and lava if he was at his normal power state.
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:31 pm

does anyone think the ending of this game can be where jill makes her "Disappearance"cuz they said a The principal setting of the game will be Europe,and have a snowy mountain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next