HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?

Go down 
+19
will1234562
charlieRE2
chrisredfield84
Mass Distraction
DeadlyGenetics
S.Winters
Vandal
Sargent D
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
nekronuke
La Femme Fatale
Spike991
frodomir
BOBLATHON
weskersbarber
Flippy147
Moonknight67
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am

I think the Reapers are a very interesting creature to fight. It's kind of like the Regenorators because they have certain weak points, but unlike Regenorators, they have one hit kills. One hit kills in general are lame. The only one hit kills I approve of are the ones that give you a chance, like the baseball bat in Super Smash Brothers, it takes a while to charge. Or even Dr. Salvador, you have the chance to knock him down with one shotgun round if you're smart enough and aware of the rest of your surroundings.

But Reapers in Mercenaries suck. You have to stop to aim, the clock is ticking, you may get insta-killed. Lame.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:48 am

Mercy wrote:
But Reapers in Mercenaries suck. You have to stop to aim, the clock is ticking, you may get insta-killed. Lame.
Yeah, they really are combo killers. >Sad I swear it's that obnoxious glowing of the weak spot that makes it hard for me to see the laser on it.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 am

Mercy wrote:
I think the Reapers are a very interesting creature to fight. It's kind of like the Regenorators because they have certain weak points, but unlike Regenorators, they have one hit kills. One hit kills in general are lame. The only one hit kills I approve of are the ones that give you a chance, like the baseball bat in Super Smash Brothers, it takes a while to charge. Or even Dr. Salvador, you have the chance to knock him down with one shotgun round if you're smart enough and aware of the rest of your surroundings.

Another good example would be the Executioner. He has an insta-kill move, but you have opportunities to avoid it. Firstly, avoiding getting grabbed initially, but if you get grabbed, you can still shimmy your way out of his grasp, but if you can't do that, he'll toss you on the ground, on your back, and you'll have 1 last chance to avoid your demise, by hitting the buttons that show up on the screen before he swings him axe down on you.

I usually fail at that part, so I just avoid getting in that postion to begin with. Wink

Come on Ravior, you just suck when it comes to Reapers. Razz

BTW Mercy, the baseball bat is actually called the Home Run Bat. JS
Back to top Go down
Zombie_Military_Police
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Zombie_Military_Police

Playstation Network King_Snake89

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 am

Those dudes that looked like Kimbo Slice...not cause they were hard because I felt like that enemy was out of place.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:38 am

Zombie_Military_Police wrote:
Those dudes that looked like Kimbo Slice...not cause they were hard because I felt like that enemy was out of place.

The big bald guy? That likes to pull back and do a straight punch? And repeat like 3 times?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3