HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?

Go down 
+19
will1234562
charlieRE2
chrisredfield84
Mass Distraction
DeadlyGenetics
S.Winters
Vandal
Sargent D
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
nekronuke
La Femme Fatale
Spike991
frodomir
BOBLATHON
weskersbarber
Flippy147
Moonknight67
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:22 am

I'd rather not get murdered and lose the round...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:37 am

S.Winters wrote:

Yeah, that's why I just kill it. Duh. Wink
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 am

S.Winters wrote:

While the reapers are hunting me, Sheva is busy collecting her green herbs.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:43 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

While the reapers are hunting me, Sheva is busy collecting her green herbs.

She's a cunt like that.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 am

She loves her green herbs, shes dying for it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
The Reapers. Only because they can difficult to kill and actually made me freak when they suddenly started popping out of their... 'cocoons' are they? And their instant kill attacks make you wanna keep your distance as much as possible.
Again, another reason why I love them. They're actually scary. The only time the executioner is scary is when you only have an M9, 30 rounds, and 2 green herbs. Otherwise, they're total pushovers. But Reapers are always scary. 
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:19 am

Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
The Reapers. Only because they can difficult to kill and actually made me freak when they suddenly started popping out of their... 'cocoons' are they? And their instant kill attacks make you wanna keep your distance as much as possible.
Again, another reason why I love them. They're actually scary. The only time the executioner is scary is when you only have an M9, 30 rounds, and 2 green herbs. Otherwise, they're total pushovers. But Reapers are always scary. 

Them alone might not be enough to warrant RE5 having an adequate amount of horror, but it sure as hell is something. affraid
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:18 am

Weird how so many are hating on the Reapers.

I'd have to say my worst enemy is the Duvalia. I just hate trying to kill those in a tight spot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:34 am

At both Spike and Mass, I would have to approve of your posts 100%.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:59 am

Woah, who bumped into an old thread?

I hate lickers especially in groups. I found it hard in one part where i ha dto rcoss a platform filled with lickers and i had to push a box across to open a room which activated switch to a bridge.

Spoiler:

Lickers - i hate them - period.

Last edited by chrisredfield84 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:10 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
I found it hard in one part where i had to cross a platform filled with reapers and i had to push a box across to open a room which activated switch to a bridge.
A typo perhaps? Because you were talking about lickers Very Happy

My strategy at that part was to make my friend who played as Sheva use the sniper rifle and kill them off when they got out of their holes. He owns in pretty much any game after given a rifle with a scope.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
chrisredfield84 wrote:
I found it hard in one part where i had to cross a platform filled with reapers and i had to push a box across to open a room which activated switch to a bridge.
A typo perhaps? Because you were talking about lickers Very Happy

My strategy at that part was to make my friend who played as Sheva use the sniper rifle and kill them off when they got out of their holes. He owns in pretty much any game after given a rifle with a scope.

Silly me .... Mad . I changed it.

I tried out that strat by sending sheva AI and me to take them out using sniper. But they started spawning from two or more holes simultaneoulsy and i lost control of it. I hate their long range attacks as well.I think sniping them out is best option at any challenge cuz they got long range attacks which can get you if there is a swarm of them.

Last edited by chrisredfield84 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:51 pm

the lickers were a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:13 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
the lickers were a pain in the ass.
I hate seeing lickers brains they made me look stupid lol. No one beats Irving when it comes to annoying moment on RE5.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Weird how so many are hating on the Reapers.

I'd have to say my worst enemy is the Duvalia. I just hate trying to kill those in a tight spot.

Don't look at it so negatively Mass. I think Reapers are those enemies that everyone Loves to Hate. Smile
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:43 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Woah, who bumped into an old thread?
I just did Laughing .
One more vote for the Reapers,because they can kill you with one hit and that's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:07 am

Gonna have to go with the Hunter from ORC. Fucking rage worthy, I'm actually suprised I completed ORC solo. I never play games for the first time online until I actually beat it solo.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:08 am

Oh my mistake, I didn't read the title properly. I thought it was talking about RE in general, not RE5. Well in that case, Those damned Reapers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Oh my mistake, I didn't read the title properly. I thought it was talking about RE in general, not RE5. Well in that case, Those damned Reapers! Very Happy

the reapers are terrible,i remember one time when i was playing with a guy online
i literaly filled a room with at least 45 land mines spread troughout the room,the reaper took
all off those land mines and didnt die,funny thing is,usually a few shotgun bullets to the chest
will work pretty good,since not even grenades can kill them

Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:03 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

the reapers are terrible,i remember one time when i was playing with a guy online
i literaly filled a room with at least 45 land mines spread troughout the room,the reaper took
all off those land mines straight one and didnt die,funny thing is,usually a few shotgun bullets to the chest
will work pretty good,since not even grenades can kill them

The reapers are ridiculous. Especially in the final enemy room in the ship where you have to kill two + the two gatling gun wielding majini's. That was one of my worst experiences Very Happy
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 pm

the reaper took
all off those land mines straight one and didnt die
I manage to kill one with a proxy mine in mercenaries.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:07 pm

will1234562 wrote:
the reaper took
It must've had its chest section exposed when it stepped on the mine. Stroke of luck, I'd say Very Happy

I do think they die eventually from excessive damage, though.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
the reaper took
It must've had its chest section exposed when it stepped on the mine. Stroke of luck, I'd say Very Happy

I do think they die eventually from excessive damage, though.

I believe so.

A machine gun can make pretty quick work of them. If you waste time trying to aim your magnum or shotgun, you may just end up Reaper shiqabob.

But yes, once they get on all four's, or however many limbs they have, and start speeding at you, you gotta run. Razz Oh, and that smoke stuff they emit.

I hate the armour covered Base Majini. Covering their legs and heads, then having annoying ass stun rods. I hate running past enemies to avoid that Executioner, or Reaper, or whatever, maybe trying to run to save my partner, just to get hit with a stun rod. It stops you forever and takes away a good chunk of health.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:02 pm

i think they cant grab you if you blow up more then 2 of their limbs
but they regenerate pretty fast if i am not mistaken

but yeah,i have always used the shotgun a lot,i would usually just
keep shooting at them until that thing in their chest was exposed
then i would aim for a straigt shoot to their chest
they can take a lot of damage before they die,but a few shoots to the chest
with a full upgraded shotgun usually did the trick

not that it matters for me now,since i just blow them up using my infinite rocket launchers Cool

Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:34 am

My problem with Reapers mainly comes with how it can be challenging to see your aiming laser on his glowing weak spot.

It's weird though, the first ever Reaper you ever encounter has a dull weak spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next