Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?

Go down 
+19
will1234562
charlieRE2
chrisredfield84
Mass Distraction
DeadlyGenetics
S.Winters
Vandal
Sargent D
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
nekronuke
La Femme Fatale
Spike991
frodomir
BOBLATHON
weskersbarber
Flippy147
Moonknight67
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? Empty
PostSubject: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 pm

I'd say mine varied depending on the difficulty.

On the easier difficulties, like Amateur and Normal, It'd be either the Ndesu (The El Gigante ripoff), or Jill (either during the Wesker fight or on her own).

The Ndesu is just annoying because you have to use the stupid mounted guns, and those frelling crossbow majini and the molotov majini throwing stuff at you the entire time, it's just really infuriating.

As for Jill, she can sit there and pound ammo into you for twenty minutes, but you can't hit her more than maybe once, or, oh no, she's dead and you fail. >_< It's completely ridiculous.

On harder difficulties, like Veteran or Professional, my most hated enemies are either still Jill or your own AI parter. -.-

Jill's completely frelling bull on Vet or Professional, because she hits you with two bullets and you're dying instantly, which is really retarded when you fight Wesker because while you're trying so hard to avoid him, she's putting you in that stupid danger state every four seconds.

But my absolute most hated enemy of all in Resident Evil 5 is your own partner, when you're playing single player. On the harder difficulties, especially on Professional, they're just plain stupid. When I get hit my a stick-wielding majini and i'm dying, the last thing i want is my partner to try to shoot everyone around me while my health drops to nothing in about three seconds.

*Smack* "I'm coming!"
*BOOM, BOOM, BOOM,* <--Gunshots
*death* "________!" <-- Insert your character's name here

It's just stupid. I've died seven times in ten minutes because my stupid partner decided to shoot everyone within fifty feet while i bled out right in front of them. Easily the most hated enemy in all of Resident Evil 5.

But what about YOU? What was YOUR most hated enemy?
Back to top Go down
Flippy147
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Flippy147

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:47 pm

With Resident Evil 5, i never really had any major issues with any of the bosses, primarily because i had a player partner. But in any event to me, the Reapers are by far just a ridiculous enemy beyond just bosses.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:02 am

the reaper. i hate the site of it
Back to top Go down
Flippy147
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Flippy147

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
the reaper. i hate the site of it

The only enemy that has the most bizarre instant kill that reaches as far as eight feet infront of it to four feet behind. (How deos it turn so fast in the middle of an attack? No one knows.)
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:40 am

Ndesu on Professional Difficulty. On my first playthrough the Reapers gave me the biggest headache. This was remedied on subsequent playthroughs with an upgraded M3 or Hydra.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:13 am

Shevas AI can be problem, I agree on that. And hardest boss on hardest difficulty would be horde of lickers if you dont have the right weapons. There are tricks to go around the bosses, although I never liked the uroboros mkono. Those things that come out of him go back in too fast.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:04 pm

I used to hate the Reapers, until I figured out that the machine guns owns them pretty quickly, the MP5, even the Scorpion....

Ndeseu, on Pro, definately no fun, and near impossible if you are using Sheva, with that gun that takes forever to start shooting...
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:32 pm

The chickens. Nothing is worse than being killed by a damn chicken. My boycotting of KFC for the past 5 years hasn't paid off.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:02 pm

La Femme Fatale wrote:
The chickens. Nothing is worse than being killed by a damn chicken. My boycotting of KFC for the past 5 years hasn't paid off.

lol, or opening a box and getting a lunging snake....then killing it for a chicken egg which partially replenishes your health.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:16 am

La Femme Fatale wrote:

Thats a win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:43 pm

No, being killed by a re4 cow cause your so sure you bet fifty buck on it that they can't kill you, and when you reload you run to and hit it with an incendiary grenade, and then realize its your last weapon cause your out of ammo on pro and get raped by a tripwire and on top of that lose the fifty bucks from the bet causing you to hock your ps2 out the second story window.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:58 pm

nekronuke wrote:
No, being killed by a re4 cow cause your so sure you bet fifty buck on it that they can't kill you, and when you reload you run to and hit it with an incendiary grenade, and then realize its your last weapon cause your out of ammo on pro and get raped by a tripwire and on top of that lose the fifty bucks from the bet causing you to hock your ps2 out the second story window.

Winner!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Mutated Ricardo Irving!!! Grrrrr!!! I hate that part.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:23 pm

the reapers,one time i just planted mines everywere and shot him about 30 times and he still didnt die
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:28 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
the reapers,one time i just planted mines everywere and shot him about 30 times and he still didnt die

Of all the RE games, I can say that RE5 is the most highest numbered of Lickers. I remember the Elevator part, that was so hard. So i hate Lickers too!
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Mutated Irving on Pro. That guys just a bitch.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 pm

00biohazard wrote:

You are damn right there! How you defeat him? That was so hard i tell you.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

I died like a million times lol. But mostly, just learning how to push the buttons real quick, sending Sheva to operate the bombs, and having alot of patience lol. AI Sheva almost never misses with the bombs, and those do most damage. How did you beat him?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:40 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Oooooh I second that one BIG time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Why does everyone hate the Reapers? They were like the only original enemies. Everything else sorta ripped off of Resident Evil 4. Chainsaw, Gattling Gun, Villagers, Giant Trolls.. We've seen all of those in Resident Evil 4 and 5.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:31 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

I died like a million times lol. But mostly, just learning how to push the buttons real quick, sending Sheva to operate the bombs, and having alot of patience lol. AI Sheva almost never misses with the bombs, and those do most damage. How did you beat him?

Got a real confidence. In my own way, I defeat him by using Sniper and i hit him in the face whenever comes out. When he swims in the river i uses the Gatling Guns. Then he's tentacles attacked me i uses bombs. Ofcourse, Sheva is hard to handle that time i was the one operating the bombs and she was in the Gatling Guns. I died many times, but i made it.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Reapers. -_- Those things are freaky.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 pm

The Reapers. Only because they can difficult to kill and actually made me freak when they suddenly started popping out of their... 'cocoons' are they? And their instant kill attacks make you wanna keep your distance as much as possible.

Popokarimu gave me some slight aggravation in that tiny space in the temple too. But that thing is just ugly and deserves my hate. Why wouldn't it just stop turning on me!?! Go after Sheva and leave me the hell alone dammit!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:56 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
The Reapers. Only because they can difficult to kill and actually made me freak when they suddenly started popping out of their... 'cocoons' are they? And their instant kill attacks make you wanna keep your distance as much as possible.

Popokarimu gave me some slight aggravation in that tiny space in the temple too. But that thing is just ugly and deserves my hate. Why wouldn't it just stop turning on me!?! Go after Sheva and leave me the hell alone dammit!

I can't understand why the reapers hate Sheva. *troll face*
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Reapers. -_- Those things are freaky.

Yeah, you seem to scatter like a roach when you see one. Pansy. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?   Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Hated Resident Evil 5 Enemy?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next