HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

This is not very realistic!

Go down 
+4
RedFieldRiot
charlieRE2
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

This is not very realistic! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 pm

PE, RE is unrealistic. There's no way around it. Some things are realistic but there are a lot of things that aren't. It is about as realistic as Star Wars. I'm not going to argue with you because I have Jamesy. You have GL, argue with him.

@Albert: Thanks for purchasing the game for me then. Smile He could possibly be in it as a flashback, or as a reference, but he won't be living. Although he could be living if the game is set before RE5. Ok, if the game is set after RE5, he will not be living in the game. lol. Besides, there are more RE games without him than there are with him. RE4 barely had him at all and it is probably the most popular, although I cringe at that.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:17 pm

I'm sorry but i have to ump on the argue bandwagon here.....Wesker does NOT see you in the dark. On playing that battle in the hanger i have turned all the lights off and just stood there in the middle of the bottom deck and Wesker has ALWAYS walked passed me....doing his struggling to look around kinda thing....he don't see a damn thing until i pop a cap in his ass then he notices me......a bit like the damn T-Rex in Jurassic Park...he's attacted and can follow the sound i swear....however he can find me perfectly once i head up top deck to grab a rocket......he deffo can't see in the dark.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:02 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I'm sorry but i have to ump on the argue bandwagon here.....Wesker does NOT see you in the dark. On playing that battle in the hanger i have turned all the lights off and just stood there in the middle of the bottom deck and Wesker has ALWAYS walked passed me....doing his struggling to look around kinda thing....he don't see a damn thing until i pop a cap in his ass then he notices me......a bit like the damn T-Rex in Jurassic Park...he's attacted and can follow the sound i swear....however he can find me perfectly once i head up top deck to grab a rocket......he deffo can't see in the dark.

then so that's like I said,a part of game side,developers didnt want or couldnt make it between him evading all the bullets and not seeing you and so not evading at all.

NiteKrawler wrote:
PE, RE is unrealistic. There's no way around it. Some things are realistic but there are a lot of things that aren't. It is about as realistic as Star Wars. I'm not going to argue with you because I have Jamesy. You have GL, argue with him.
You have your point,I have mine,that's all.
and im not trying to argue with you but just explaining my point of view,no more.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:19 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:

NiteKrawler wrote:
and im not trying to argue with you but just explaining my point of view,no more.

Your view is askew...with ignorance.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:24 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

NiteKrawler wrote:

And you,it's like you never seen anything in this world apart your town and -perhaps- a part of the United States.

You're the one full of ignorance dude,just for the fact of not accepting a different point of view.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

NiteKrawler wrote:

And you,it's like you never seen anything in this world apart your town and -perhaps- a part of the United States.

You're the one full of ignorance dude,just for the fact of not accepting a different point of view.

From what can you possibly accurately judge how far away from my town I have been? This isn't about ignorance of world affairs, it's about realism, something RE lacks.

I accept that you have your point of view just fine, however wrong it may be. Every single time you get on here, you have to act like you know so much more than someone else and when they contradict you, you hide behind a thin veil of "just accept my point of view!!!". I already conceded that there are a few things that are realistic, but much more that is not. It's like if someone said the world was flat. I'd have to accept their point of view, but it doesn't change the fact that they are ignorant and wrong. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:59 am

Ah for crying out loud people games are not meant to be realistic...it is why human beings should have the inbuilt ability to decode fantasy from reality.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:04 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Ah for crying out loud people games are not meant to be realistic...it is why human beings should have the inbuilt ability to decode fantasy from reality.

I made up a saying a while back that I'm super proud of that goes, "What is fantasy but unproven reality?"

Anyway, I agree that video games are usually supposed to be unrealistic. (Aside from most simulators of course.) But that is why I am having a hard time dealing with how PE is saying that it is realistic. It's like he thinks that it is supposed to be. Maybe he just has a need to make himself believe that the RE universe is possible because he is having a hard time dealing with his own reality?
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:25 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

I accept that you have your point of view just fine, however wrong it may be. Every single time you get on here, you have to act like you know so much more than someone else and when they contradict you, you hide behind a thin veil of "just accept my point of view!!!". I already conceded that there are a few things that are realistic, but much more that is not. It's like if someone said the world was flat. I'd have to accept their point of view, but it doesn't change the fact that they are ignorant and wrong. Deal with it.

You forgot something about wars and debates on the other topic....

Tolerance,the torelance is related to the civility but you obviously missed it,where did I say I do not accept your point of view or said "by thinking that,you're obviously a ignorant"?
No where!
Even If I also think you're absolutely wrong,I tried to tolerate and accept your point of view,thing you obviously didn't do.
You're saying im hiding behind this "accept my point of view!" but im just saying we should accept and tolerate the point of views of each others,and when I started to "argue" or explain my point of view,you just said...
NiteKrawler wrote:

Damn it PE, don't you have to argue with GL? The series is super unrealistic and until you show me a "living" zombie I will hold this belief.

Like 2 religions we should accept and tolerate each others,but you're acting like those Islamic fanatics...
"My beliefs are the bests and everyone else who think a different way should die or is a pathetic ignorant!"
You arn't debating or just disagreeing with "civility",you're just not tolerant,you're thinking im a ignorant just based on the fact of your beliefs and own jugement...

And by the way,the fact of the earth isn't flat has been proved long time ago,do you have scientifics facts and proves that something like the T virus isn't possible and will never be?NO...
It's like saying those who thinks one day we will be able to travel to mars like travelling to another country are ignorants...you got no proof or "facts" to ensure you're argue.
I'm not saying Jill Valentine or the mansion incidents will happen somedays,just saying most parts of the series is realistic and might be possible(apart game facts and little parts of the universe).

Ps:
NiteKrawler wrote:

It's like he thinks that it is supposed to be. Maybe he just has a need to make himself believe that the RE universe is possible because he is having a hard time dealing with his own reality?
Nice try...but I'm absolutely fine with my life,but it looks like you're like those peoples in old times(around middle age) who had fear about the fact that the earth might not be flat,and then killed or tortured anyone who had the pretention to think this...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:06 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

You forgot something about wars and debates on the other topic....

Tolerance,the torelance is related to the civility but you obviously missed it,where did I say I do not accept your point of view or said "by thinking that,you're obviously a ignorant"?
No where!
Even If I also think you're absolutely wrong,I tried to tolerate and accept your point of view,thing you obviously didn't do.
You're saying im hiding behind this "accept my point of view!" but im just saying we should accept and tolerate the point of views of each others,and when I started to "argue" or explain my point of view,you just said...
NiteKrawler wrote:

Damn it PE, don't you have to argue with GL? The series is super unrealistic and until you show me a "living" zombie I will hold this belief.

Like 2 religions we should accept and tolerate each others,but you're acting like those Islamic fanatics...
"My beliefs are the bests and everyone else who think a different way should die or is a pathetic ignorant!"
You arn't debating or just disagreeing with "civility",you're just not tolerant,you're thinking im a ignorant just based on the fact of your beliefs and own jugement...

And by the way,the fact of the earth isn't flat has been proved long time ago,do you have scientifics facts and proves that something like the T virus isn't possible and will never be?NO...
It's like saying those who thinks one day we will be able to travel to mars like travelling to another country are ignorants...you got no proof or "facts" to ensure you're argue.
I'm not saying Jill Valentine or the mansion incidents will happen somedays,just saying most parts of the series is realistic and might be possible(apart game facts and little parts of the universe).

Ps:
NiteKrawler wrote:

It's like he thinks that it is supposed to be. Maybe he just has a need to make himself believe that the RE universe is possible because he is having a hard time dealing with his own reality?
Nice try...but I'm absolutely fine with my life,but it looks like you're like those peoples in old times(around middle age) who had fear about the fact that the earth might not be flat,and then killed or tortured anyone who had the pretention to think this...

Well, it's because you annoy me and almost everyone else on this forum. Of course I'm going to be short with you, because I don't care what you think. You've proven in the past that nothing you say holds any real relevance and that all you want to do is start arguements and feel smarter than everyone else and this is the consequence. You always personally attack GL, and now you are mad because I said your view is ignorant? I'm sorry, but it is. I've already told you that some things in RE are realistic. Most things are not. Maybe sometime a virus will make a zombie, or a parasite will control a person. Mutations, as have so often happened in RE will never occur. The speed and strength will never occur. None of those creatures could exist, the anatomy and physiology are just not capable of handling it. The earth may be "proven" to be round, but there are still a whole lot of people out there who still disagree. Their view is ignorant, because it is based on ignorance. There is a difference between saying someone is stupid, and saying someone is ignorant. As for comparing me to the middle aged freaks who persecuted anyone with dissimilar beliefs, another ignorant view.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:48 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Well, it's because you annoy me and almost everyone else on this forum. Of course I'm going to be short with you, because I don't care what you think. You've proven in the past that nothing you say holds any real relevance and that all you want to do is start arguements and feel smarter than everyone else and this is the consequence. You always personally attack GL, and now you are mad because I said your view is ignorant? I'm sorry, but it is. I've already told you that some things in RE are realistic. Most things are not. Maybe sometime a virus will make a zombie, or a parasite will control a person. Mutations, as have so often happened in RE will never occur. The speed and strength will never occur. None of those creatures could exist, the anatomy and physiology are just not capable of handling it. The earth may be "proven" to be round, but there are still a whole lot of people out there who still disagree. Their view is ignorant, because it is based on ignorance. There is a difference between saying someone is stupid, and saying someone is ignorant. As for comparing me to the middle aged freaks who persecuted anyone with dissimilar beliefs, another ignorant view.

If you don't care that much,why do you keep answering then?
Anyway,you're saying im gettin mad just because you're calling me an ignorant?come on...as if it touched me that much Rolling Eyes
And who's mad right now?I mean,It's like you got some religious beliefs and I said your god doesn't exist...

Feeling smarter?by just saying I find it, for the most,realistic?
or just by saying I find this ugly or not...?

and about personal attacks,you're a bit late on this one....
the last I did without any provocations from him was atleast 2-3 months ago.

As for the mutations part...you won't care anyway,it's like talkin about no god(s) to someone who believe in him/them...

Ps:I forgot to mention "Blindness"(or total lack of objectivity) with ignorant,and judgemental.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:56 am

PublicEnemy wrote:

If you don't care that much,why do you keep answering then?
Anyway,you're saying im gettin mad just because you're calling me an ignorant?come on...as if it touched me that much Rolling Eyes
And who's mad right now?I mean,It's like you got some religious beliefs and I said your god doesn't exist...

Feeling smarter?by just saying I find it, for the most,realistic?
or just by saying I find this ugly or not...?

and about personal attacks,you're a bit late on this one....
the last I did without any provocations from him was atleast 2-3 months ago.

As for the mutations part...you won't care anyway,it's like talkin about no god(s) to someone who believe in him/them...

Ps:I forgot to mention "Blindness"(or total lack of objectivity) with ignorant,and judgemental.

I don't care what your point of view is I mean. To me, your point of view is pretty much wrong from the get go anyway. Apparently you got mad about me saying it, you ranted for a while after I said that. I'll use your logic, "If you don't care, then why answer to it?" And yes, you always try to be "smarter" than other because you always come into conversations and start preaching about why were are wrong on some small subject, like in this topic. And no, the last time you were unprovoked and began attacking GL was not 2-3 months ago, because there is one going on right now. You just apparently can't see that you are attacking him. And I don't know what you would possibly say about the mutations being realistic, but I think it would be funny, so go ahead. I'm not sure what your P.S. is about. Are you calling me blind, ignorant, and judgemental?
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:27 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

I don't care what your point of view is I mean. To me, your point of view is pretty much wrong from the get go anyway. Apparently you got mad about me saying it, you ranted for a while after I said that. I'll use your logic, "If you don't care, then why answer to it?" And yes, you always try to be "smarter" than other because you always come into conversations and start preaching about why were are wrong on some small subject, like in this topic. And no, the last time you were unprovoked and began attacking GL was not 2-3 months ago, because there is one going on right now. You just apparently can't see that you are attacking him. And I don't know what you would possibly say about the mutations being realistic, but I think it would be funny, so go ahead. I'm not sure what your P.S. is about. Are you calling me blind, ignorant, and judgemental?

I come into conversations because it is a forum if you didn't noticed Neutral

I'm not mad about what you could say...you're nothing to me,but what's wrong for me is I just tried to respect your blind point of view and you just ignored it.

and I said you guys are wrong because I have another point of view,but that doesn't mean Im the one who's necessarily right(or wrong),we discuss about everything and got different point of views,that's normal and is the point of a forum.
If I was thinking the same way as you,I would probably said I'm agreeing(but not anymore,like you did,I will just stop being objective with you).

GL is feeling attacked?poor boy,if he feels attacked right now just because I keep the debate(or his "boxe war") goin and stopped personal attacks....gosh really poor boy.

@ the Ps:ooh you guessed right ,clap clap cheers .
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:50 am

You are really retarded. You always go into conversations just to try to show that you know everything and the others know nothing. Everyone here knows that. I've known it since the Firearms Talk thread. All you do is piss people off here and ruin the good atmosphere. I'm just going to not respond to anything you ever say anymore and I bet other will begin doing the same with time. Maybe then you'll leave. It'd be the best way of contributing to this forum yet. Maybe then we'd get back GL who actually contributes without constantly trying to start wars.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
You are really retarded. You always go into conversations just to try to show that you know everything and the others know nothing. Everyone here knows that. I've known it since the Firearms Talk thread. All you do is piss people off here and ruin the good atmosphere. I'm just going to not respond to anything you ever say anymore and I bet other will begin doing the same with time. Maybe then you'll leave. It'd be the best way of contributing to this forum yet. Maybe then we'd get back GL who actually contributes without constantly trying to start wars.

Ok is it time I can start to laugh?thanks.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing *little break*

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Poor boy,I ruined the atmosphere just because I wasn't agreeing with you....
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:15 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Ok is it time I can start to laugh?thanks.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing *little break*

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Poor boy,I ruined the atmosphere just because I wasn't agreeing with you....

Really......REALLY you do ruin the atmosphere.....I agree with NiteKrawler you should leave.
Nothing personal but sometimes you just have to agree with other people on things to stop fights.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:10 am

AlbertWesker wrote:

Really......REALLY you do ruin the atmosphere.....I agree with NiteKrawler you should leave.
Nothing personal but sometimes you just have to agree with other people on things to stop fights.

First,I wont leave anyway.

And It's ruining the atmosphere just because my point of view differ from your's, so sorry Rolling Eyes,deal with it guys,not everyone think's like you do.

And for the last sentence,you should think yourself(and the others)about it first...

And nothing personal too but you guys should open you're minds a bit...
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:

And It's ruining the atmosphere just because my point of view differ from your's, so sorry Rolling Eyes,deal with it guys,not everyone think's like you do.

And for the last sentence,you should think yourself(and the others)about it first...

No its not that its different with my point of view but you just argue to much.
I know not everyone thinks like us but a lot of people do.
Also I know you wont leave because you have the right to stay but im just saying it would be for the better of the forum if you took a short time out.
I thought about the last sentance and I havent even fought I have just stated that you should sometimes back down and be the greater person in the argument tho it might not feel like it you are the better person then.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:16 am

AlbertWesker wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:

Also I know you wont leave because you have the right to stay but im just saying it would be for the better of the forum if you took a short time out.
I thought about the last sentance and I havent even fought I have just stated that you should sometimes back down and be the greater person in the argument tho it might not feel like it you are the better person then.

I could drop it sometimes...but they should do also then,I didn't even started the 2 last "argues war",for one I just said it's ugly,wich is in no way related to being smart or "better",as for the second we had differing point of views,I said I respect that and he just went with "you're point of view is askew with ignorance" so then....he wanted it started, so I just followed.

and with those kinds of people it's hard to not feel/being better or smarter Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:

I could drop it sometimes...but they should do also then,I didn't even started the 2 last "argues war",for one I just said it's ugly,wich is in no way related to being smart or "better",as for the second we had differing point of views,I said I respect that and he just went with "you're point of view is askew with ignorance" so then....he wanted it started, so I just followed.

and with those kinds of people it's hard to not feel/being better or smarter Rolling Eyes

Ahhhh im sorry then. My bad I didnt know that you didnt start the fight.
Once again im sorry.
Back to top Go down
RightHandVerdugo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
RightHandVerdugo

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:23 am

I just don't understand how the could kill Wesker off.
Yeah, the time came, he shouldn't live any longer, blah blah blah~~~

What's next in the story? Who's the new super-evil-amazing-badass-genius-cool-scary-big guy? o.O

My idea is Ada! She made off with Las Plagas. Who knows drunken
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:16 am

RightHandVerdugo wrote:
I just don't understand how the could kill Wesker off.
Yeah, the time came, he shouldn't live any longer, blah blah blah~~~

What's next in the story? Who's the new super-evil-amazing-badass-genius-cool-scary-big guy? o.O

My idea is Ada! She made off with Las Plagas. Who knows drunken

I'd rather it be Sherry.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 pm

why is it every time there PE and nite on a post... there an explosion... you guys are like bakin soda an vinegar (or a match an gasoline) but PE... you really bring down a good topic... you have a god complex. do you make people kiss your ring?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 pm

nekronuke wrote:
why is it every time there PE and nite on a post... there an explosion... you guys are like bakin soda an vinegar (or a match an gasoline) but PE... you really bring down a good topic... you have a god complex. do you make people kiss your ring?

It's mostly GL and PE before GL was driven away by PE's ridiculous tripe. Now all he does is troll the forum and waits for people to bring him up so he can flame them and make himself feel better. You should expect a reply from him very soon. Hopefully, since I said that, he will try to spite me by not responding to you. I wish he would spite me by leaving the forum forever.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 pm

its expected from someone with a god-complex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is not very realistic!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3