HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

This is not very realistic!

Go down 
+4
RedFieldRiot
charlieRE2
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

This is not very realistic! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:12 pm

lol! too true Nite.

I think heart of hearts Chris always knew that he would have to kill Wesker at some stage in order to put an end to it all and sadly i had to let Sheva share my glory which i was not at all happy about.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Okay so there plan was not to arrest Wesker but to kill him?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Okay so there plan was not to arrest Wesker but to kill him?

Well...if you can think of a prison, or handcuffs for that matter, that could hold Wesker, then by all means...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 pm

It was always going to be that outcome....Chris knew Wesker too well and always knew he was liable and a complete fruit loop....it was always going to be a face off between the two with only one victor and that was to be Chris because as the old addage goes....good will always triumph over evil...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Well certainly when it comes to Chris and Wesker it was a ten year battle of good and evil.

NightCrawler you are missing my point, they were planning to inject Wesker so he would loose his powers so without his strength Chris might be able to restrain him and handcuff him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well certainly when it comes to Chris and Wesker it was a ten year battle of good and evil.

NightCrawler you are missing my point, they were planning to inject Wesker so he would loose his powers so without his strength Chris might be able to restrain him and handcuff him.

Well it wasn't working very well. Plus his powers may have come back, or he may have mutated horrendously. It was best to just make him kick the bucket.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:29 pm

I wonder what would happend if Chris did not jump on the bomber? Wesker might have mutated horribly and Uroboros would have been spread. It was unrealistic how Chirs just jumped on the plane at the last minute and how Sheva managed to jump on as well. It was a bit silly in some ways.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Yeah he was never psychologically stable and he would have only most likely escaped anyhow.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I wonder what would happend if Chris did not jump on the bomber? Wesker might have mutated horribly and Uroboros would have been spread. It was unrealistic how Chirs just jumped on the plane at the last minute and how Sheva managed to jump on as well. It was a bit silly in some ways.

Yeah but this is RE and anything can happen as you say.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Just chaning topics for a minute. When Chris and Jill bumped into Wesker in that Castle in 2006 that would have been the first time Chris saw him since that incident on Rockford Island however you spell it. It would have also been the first time Jill saw him since the mansion incident all those years ago in 1998.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Jamesy wrote:

The whole series is unrealistic as all hell. It's dumb to say that jumping on the bomber is unrealistic when the series revolves around viruses that make the living dead. It's like all those idiots that complained about Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. They all whined about how unrealistic it was that he survived the nuke because he was in a refridgerator, yet none of them made a peep about the damn aliens! Retards.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Well the fact the series is unrealistic makes it that all more entertaining to a degree.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well the fact the series is unrealistic makes it that all more entertaining to a degree.

Then stop bitchin' about it.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Well anyone else would probably die of the pain

Indeed. He still had some of his P-30, but I think part of it was also his epicness keeping him alive.

It was only his pure epicness that kept him alive. (He probably didnt die even when the rockets owned him in the face) I bet you 1,000,000,000,000,000 Pesas (Of RE4) that he will be alive in RE6
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:04 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Indeed. He still had some of his P-30, but I think part of it was also his epicness keeping him alive.

It was only his pure epicness that kept him alive. (He probably didnt die even when the rockets owned him in the face) I bet you 1,000,000,000,000,000 Pesas (Of RE4) that he will be alive in RE6

Nah, Capcom killed him for real this time. The only reason they would bring him back, is if they knew beyond a reasonable doubt that they would make a huge profit because of it. Trust me, that wouldn't happen. Many fans would be ticked, and casual gamers wouldn't care either way.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:12 am

I am not bitching about anything.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:14 am

Jamesy wrote:
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 am

I was commenting not complaining. That just is not my style, sorry to dissapoint you.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:45 am

Jamesy wrote:
I was commenting not complaining. That just is not my style, sorry to dissapoint you.

You should be...I'm quite disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:47 am

All is fair in love and war
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Jamesy wrote:
If a human does not scream in agony when they immediatly sink into lava then I will eat my laptop.

All of you guys speakin about how it is unrealistic.....yes for a human it would be unrealistic to survive this
but for someone completely mutated with uroboros all over his body,its realistic,wesker is NO MORE a human....he wasn't anymore from the time he injected himself with the T virus at the mansion,plus you have to add(like some of you said)his anger....ever heard about the berserkers?those warriors were able to get in some kind of blood rage and get very very strong.

NiteKrawler wrote:
The whole series is unrealistic as all hell.
Not that much pal...

NiteKrawler wrote:

It's dumb to say that jumping on the bomber is unrealistic when the series revolves around viruses that make the living dead
Again...it's not exactly this,the viruses reactivate the electricity inside the brain cells that are still alive for months after death(wich is actually based on reality,hairs and nails still grows after death for quite months) so that's realistic,not real actually but still realistic.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:29 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
If a human does not scream in agony when they immediatly sink into lava then I will eat my laptop.

All of you guys speakin about how it is unrealistic.....yes for a human it would be unrealistic to survive this
but for someone completely mutated with uroboros all over his body,its realistic,wesker is NO MORE a human....he wasn't anymore from the time he injected himself with the T virus at the mansion,plus you have to add(like some of you said)his anger....ever heard about the berserkers?those warriors were able to get in some kind of blood rage and get very very strong.

NiteKrawler wrote:
The whole series is unrealistic as all hell.
Not that much pal...

NiteKrawler wrote:

It's dumb to say that jumping on the bomber is unrealistic when the series revolves around viruses that make the living dead
Again...it's not exactly this,the viruses reactivate the electricity inside the brain cells that are still alive for months after death(wich is actually based on reality,hairs and nails still grows after death for quite months) so that's realistic,not real actually but still realistic.

Damn it PE, don't you have to argue with GL? The series is super unrealistic and until you show me a "living" zombie I will hold this belief. Wesker injected himself with a virus that made him strong enough to throw missles at you, fast enough to basically teleport, yet does nothing to help him see in the dark for some odd reason. He also used the P-30 to bring himself back from the dead after the Tyrant went all Cassius and Brutus on him. Steve had the most unrealistic voice in the world, because mother nature would never do that to someone. The sheer speed at which most of these creatures grow is just astronomical and could never happen. Matter just can't form that fast, unless you take "taps" events into account but screw that. Also, the amount of energy Wesker and Jill and these other mutated creatures would need is out of this world. Wesker and Jill alone would have to stock up on so much energy that they may as well walk around shooting sugar straight into their blood streams because they move like a freaking humming bird flaps its wings. Their muscles would just burn through their skins. GL has already covered how unrealistic some or most of the weapons are so I won't, and I couldn't anyway. And one last thing, Wesker's epicness is even past the realm of the paranormal.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:45 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Damn it PE, don't you have to argue with GL? The series is super unrealistic and until you show me a "living" zombie I will hold this belief.
As I already said,their not really living dead but more kind of infected and I said realistic,not real,there's a huge difference Neutral

NiteKrawler wrote:

Wesker injected himself with a virus that made him strong enough to throw missles at you, fast enough to basically teleport, yet does nothing to help him see in the dark for some odd reason.
He does actually see you in the dark,but he doesn't see your bullets that much anymore,because it is hard enough with lights on to see a bullet goin to you.
but beside the speed(wich is actually quite impossible because of the friction of the air with the body...but beside that his strength could be of the matter of the possible with such a virus,those missles arn't that heavy(less than a ton probably) and actually strong people over the world can pull some very heavy planes(yeah for like 10 meters or more,but still)and those planes are a lot heavier than a single little missle like this.

but again I say it's realistic,or logic,but actually not real,I dont know if you see the difference...

NiteKrawler wrote:

Steve had the most unrealistic voice in the world, because mother nature would never do that to someone.
Mother nature did it to someone actually,cause it's probably the voice of an voice actor...

NiteKrawler wrote:

Also, the amount of energy Wesker and Jill and these other mutated creatures would need is out of this world. Wesker and Jill alone would have to stock up on so much energy that they may as well walk around shooting sugar straight into their blood streams because they move like a freaking humming bird flaps its wings.
Beside the speed,as I said,it's realistic,I dont know if you remember it but their infected with viruses and kind of drugs,their not like normal humans at this state.

NiteKrawler wrote:

GL has already covered how unrealistic some or most of the weapons are so I won't, and I couldn't anyway.

That's for the game side,more customization,more fun,and I said how unrealistic they were(100 bullets in a clip of m92
Laughing )GL was just joking around with the fact of being the technical supervisor of the merchant of re4 Rolling Eyes

And just before you answer anything,there's 2 sides,the story and universe side
and the game side,wich is the unrealistic one but for obvious reasons,if you had to drop the game because you die and you have only one life,like in real,it would be uncommercial as hell...
it's like what I said for the weapons,their quite realistic except on some parts,like the ammount of ammo you can put in.
but again it's for obvious reason of gameplay and fun but mainly for commercial reasons.

so the game side is unrealistic(but for obvious reasons) and the universe side is realistic(but not real)...
do you see what I mean?
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:02 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Nah, Capcom killed him for real this time. The only reason they would bring him back, is if they knew beyond a reasonable doubt that they would make a huge profit because of it. Trust me, that wouldn't happen. Many fans would be ticked, and casual gamers wouldn't care either way.

Ok lets bet.

I bet ehmmm Ill buy RE6 for you if he ios not in it
Hes like the main villain in RE why would they make him hit the bucket......if he is dead for real I will kill capcom.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:22 am

I will still be buying RE6 even if their is a new villian. Lets hope it is a good villian not a crummy one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is not very realistic!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next