Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
This is not very realistic! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
This is not very realistic! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
This is not very realistic! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
This is not very realistic! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
This is not very realistic! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
This is not very realistic! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
This is not very realistic! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
This is not very realistic! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
This is not very realistic! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

This is not very realistic!

Go down 
+4
RedFieldRiot
charlieRE2
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

This is not very realistic! Empty
PostSubject: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:39 am

What I don't understand at the end of RE5 when Wesker sinks into the lava, how he was not screaming in absolute agony? I think Wesker should have gone in a cooler way though. Wesker should have kept his calm cool persona untill the very end if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:54 am

Jamesy wrote:
What I don't understand at the end of RE5 when Wesker sinks into the lava, how he was not screaming in absolute agony? I think Wesker should have gone in a cooler way though. Wesker should have kept his calm cool persona untill the very end if you ask me.

He screamed a bit. Not much, but he still showed pain.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:05 am

Well anyone else would probably die of the pain
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:42 am

Jamesy wrote:
Well anyone else would probably die of the pain

Indeed. He still had some of his P-30, but I think part of it was also his epicness keeping him alive.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:54 am

He even summoned the strength to pull the helicopter down. I wonder if those rocket launchers would have killed him if all the virus was still inside him?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Jamesy wrote:
He even summoned the strength to pull the helicopter down. I wonder if those rocket launchers would have killed him if all the virus was still inside him?

Hard to tell. He'd have to get out quick at least. He may have been scarred from the waist down though.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:17 pm

lol wesker wouldnt scream that much. the man be too cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:31 pm

There are far more 'cooler' ways he could have gone out.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Jamesy wrote:
There are far more 'cooler' ways he could have gone out.

Explain one such way to us.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Well how about Wesker being in his his bomber. Unkown to him Chris Redfiled rigs the plane with a bomb and when Wesker is in he sits at the pilots seat saying "A new dawn is rising" with a cold smile on his face then BOOM the bomber explodes.

That would be perfect in my book.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well how about Wesker being in his his bomber. Unkown to him Chris Redfiled rigs the plane with a bomb and when Wesker is in he sits at the pilots seat saying "A new dawn is rising" with a cold smile on his face then BOOM the bomber explodes.

That would be perfect in my book.

So you would erase any last battle between Chris and Wesker? Fail.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Nope they battle first then Chris riggs the plane with a bomb
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Dar god no....it's almost as bad as the stereotypical RE ending of flying off into the sunset....to get killed on a plane is a big no no lol.

As for Wesker not feeling any pain....well it was realistic in a way...at first he showed pain when he first landed in there and then the human body does it's most remarkable thing......when pain becomes too much the body will release it's own endorphins...thus these mixing with the PG30 in Wesker most likely would have numbed all of his pain to a good degree...a natural painkiller to the highest degree...plus also when the mind is so deeply fixated on something else it has been proven that the body doesn't feel pain...thus when Wesker became fixated on getting to Chris in the helicopter the pain was pushed far back into the brain to a point where it was not even recognised or registered...it's the top-down theory....the mind can overcome the pain.....so Wesker was so deeply fixated on Chris that his body and brain could think of nothing else.....problem solved.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Nope they battle first then Chris riggs the plane with a bomb

So after the battle I assume that Wesker would retreat to the jet? Where does Chris find the time to rig up his own bomb to fix to the jet then? Your plan is flawed enough to make Wesker proud...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Well Chris could have rigged the bomber before the battle or just as the plane is about to take off he throws one of those magnet bombs and it sticks to the plane. Its a credible plot.

When Wesker sunk in the lava it looked like he was relaxing in a hot bath. Belive me when you sink into lava your body is either burnt to a crisp or you scream in pain to at an unimaginable picth. If a human does not scream in agony when they immediatly sink into lava then I will eat my laptop.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well Chris could have rigged the bomber before the battle or just as the plane is about to take off he throws one of those magnet bombs and it sticks to the plane. Its a credible plot.

When Wesker sunk in the lava it looked like he was relaxing a hot bath. Belive me when you sink into lava your body is either burnt to a crisp or you scream in pain to at an unimaginable picth. If a human does not scream in agony when they immediatly sink into lava then I will eat my laptop.

I guess it is plausible enough. Wesker may as well be in a helicopter though if you are going with something so stereotypical already.

"Belive me when you sink into lava your body is either burnt to a crisp or you scream in pain to at an unimaginable picth."

Are you speaking from experience? If not, I would be obliged to help you get the experience you need. Smile

Also, I find it ironic that you said our jokes were cheesy and getting old, and every other post from you is about eating your laptop. Really Jamesy, change the record.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Shit I hope your not serious about giving me that expierience pale
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Shit I hope your not serious about giving me that expierience pale

Of course not. I'm the forum joker remember? You really take things too serious don't you?<--Cruel irony.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:51 pm

No I am an easy going guy. Not one to ever take things too seriously.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Jamesy wrote:

When Wesker sunk in the lava it looked like he was relaxing in a hot bath. Belive me when you sink into lava your body is either burnt to a crisp or you scream in pain to at an unimaginable picth. If a human does not scream in agony when they immediatly sink into lava then I will eat my laptop.

I'm afraid Jamesy that if the human body did indeed sink into a pit of lava it would die immediately because A the heat is extreme...Hawaiian volcanoes can reach temps of over 1250 degrees celsius.....other volcanoes reach temps of around 750 degrees celsius ...the human body cannot withstand these temps and would therefore burn to a crisp...it wouldn't even have time to scream i am afraid. and B because it would sink like quicksand to the bottom..but as you said before...this is RE and anything can happen...the fact that Wesker was still alive and standing up in the lava is proof enough of that.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Lasseyness on capcoms part.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Lasseyness on capcoms part.

Lasseyness? If it was Lasseyness, Wesker would have fell into a well. I wonder if anyone will get that joke?

Anyway, I would assume that if a normal human fell into lava, their nerve endings would probably die on contact which would therefore numb the person. I'm not sure of course.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Still i do think Wesker could have gone in a better way....after all the years i wanted something truly epic and sadly i didn't get it....well that plus my resentment at having my glory taken away because i had to fight alongside the useless 'i can't right now' woman. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Wesker was a shadow of his former self when he was in the lava.

Seriously though what were Sheva and Chris planning to do with Wesker in the first place? Arrest him and put him in jail?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Wesker was a shadow of his former self when he was in the lava.

I think anyone that gets dumped in lava qualifies as being a shadow of their former selves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not very realistic!   This is not very realistic! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is not very realistic!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next