HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What improvments do you think they could have made?

Go down 
+3
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:22 pm

The original? No way the Remake was ALOT scarrier.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:25 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
the original re was the scariest. it was very creepy and i when i was younger i always had to have my big brother in the room when i was playing thats how afraid i was. if a zombie bite me i would freak and turn the tv off and then it would take hours for me to build up the courage to play it again. but i was only like 6 or 7 for gods sake

Exactly, I think the old REs are scarier to us because we were a lot younger then. Many of us were around 10 or so. As for Jamesy, the worship room wasn't scary at all...just a bit difficult. I never found myself being scared at all...tension doesn't equal fear.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:29 pm

aye i know but back in the day it was the scariest game about. i only played the remake for the first time last week and its amazing but for me not as scary as the original was
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Yep, the original is scarier because I was younger when I played it and scared more easily. Now, none of them are scary.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:36 pm

yeah i know back in the day i thought that there was never going to be a game better than the original but i played it last month for the first time in about ten years and its not scary anymore and the acting is absouletly horrible
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 pm

I played the original residnet evil in 2003 when I was 13 and that game by no strech of the imagination is scary.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:09 pm

but if you played it when you were about 6 or 7 you probsbly would have shit yourself
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Doubt it
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Doubt it

You get scared by thunder and lightning in games...you would have crapped.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:24 pm

javascript:emoticonp('lol!')
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:24 pm

what the hell i never typed in that crap what the hell
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Well actually I played Silent Hill 2 without getting scared so don't excuse me of being a wuss. I just don't like the sound of thunder. I am sure there are things that scare you in games KnightCrawler. I am a genuine guy who's honest about my strenghts and weaknesses when it comes to games unlike you crawler. What I find funny is that you excuse of being a fanboy to characters such as Albert Wesker and William Birkin. Well certianly its peoples like you who give a bad word to the name 'fan'.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well actually I played Silent Hill 2 without getting scared so don't excuse me of being a wuss. I just don't like the sound of thunder. I am sure there are things that scare you in games KnightCrawler. I am a genuine guy who's honest about my strenghts and weaknesses when it comes to games unlike you crawler. What I find funny is that you excuse of being a fanboy to characters such as Albert Wesker and William Birkin. Well certianly its peoples like you who give a bad word to the name 'fan'.

You make no sense. I just told my girlfriend that you get scared by storms in games and even she was speechless. You may be honest about your strengths and weaknesses, but all I've heard from you are weaknesses...And saying I give "fan" a bad name means nothing if you have no support behind it.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Jamesy Jamesy you need to understand that RE and Silent Hill are two very different styles of games so they cannot be compared or forced into a debate. Have you played Silent Hill 5....without any doubt one of the best they have done and also Silent Hill 1...you mention 2 but that's because 2 would have come out when you were old enough to play it and SH 1 has yet to have it's remake released...now SH1 was true psychological horror.

RE4 i have to say didn't scare me at all.....not one bit and why...because i was way too busy being totally pissed off with that usless moo Ashely to even have time to worry about what was around the next corner. RE5 has a different take on the horror and for me with my flukey version there is nothing worse then being faced with lots of enemies...no ammo and a bunch of Reapers that just don't die...in fact if i lent you my version of RE5 i could guarantee it would panic you...not necesserly scare you...but it will panic you.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:15 pm

ive only played silent hill 1 which was scary as fuck back in the day
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Yeah I agree about Ashley the useless broad could not even use a knife.

As far as I am concerned Silent nd Resident Evil are similar, except Resident Evil is more worthwile. I first played Silent Hill 2 when I was only 14 it did not scare me in the slighest. And whats ironic is that it is by far the best game in the franchise.

Riot I have completed RE5 numerous times even proffesional mode and never felt that panicked just pissed at how hard some parts were.

And please NightCrawler change the record, the sound of thunder on a video game can be scary if you turn up the volume on your TV.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:22 pm

I agree that Silent Hill 2 was great. I've only watched it be played, but many people don't even understand it which is a pity.

Jamesy wrote:

And please NightCrawler change the record, the sound of thunder on a video game can be scary if you turn up the volume on your TV.

I'll let my girlfriend answer this one...She says, "Yeah, if you're 3..." Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Hell no Jamesy mate you need to play SH 1.....that's where it all began...that was the true horror....or just wait for the Wii version to be released.

SH and RE are only similar in a sense of being horror. RE was more survival horror...SH was more psychological horror, SH relied more on drawing you into things that never happened whereas RE drew you in and then shoved a great hunk of a zombie in ya face. The musics are also very different as well as they playing style...in RE you fight to survive...in SH you fight to keep your sanity....SH also introduced the aspect of an alternate world and a normal world whereas in RE you play in just one created world. Weapons also vastly differed...in RE it is the standard guns, kinves, rocket launchers etc whereas in SH items in your surrounding could be used to effect....so as you can see they are both very different indeed.

However yes Ashely was a useless moo and i never did understand why she couldn't use even a knife or stick up for herself....see shes making me stressed already lol.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm

nitekrawler is your girlfriend hot
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Ashley had her moments, but I felt a connection when she was hiding on my back and I shoot a ganado and she does a motion with her arm....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Silent Hill 1 coming out for the Wii, I will have to purchase it. Even though I am now a bit fan of the Silent Hill games.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Yep SH 1 is being remade for the Wii...it appears that Konami are getting on the back of the bull with remakes too although this one is looking hellishly promising...especially with the addition of a psychological test after each chapter to see how you are coping.......because this remake is going to be an 18 although some are specualting that it may go to far and get itself banned just like Manhunt did all those years ago.......in fact SH5 is banned in several countries already lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:32 pm

I find it ironic that Ashley was soooooo super useless until she got to the part where you control her and there was about a kazillion oil lamps around and she killed ganados with one damn hit with them. After that, the lamps magically disappeared. I guess Salazar caught on...

weskersbarber wrote:
nitekrawler is your girlfriend hot

lulz, of course. I don't like uggos.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:32 pm

I played both Manhunts, the first one was pretty great, gorey, but great.Smile The sequel wasn't too good, it had it's moments, but I didn't care too much for it...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 pm

i must be the only one on these forums who didnt find ashley that bad. i hated her and all and wish she wasnt in the game but she didnt ruin the game for me. i hated sheva more.altough she could use guns iis just that im my game she is so stupid and many times i was about to put my fist through the screen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What improvments do you think they could have made?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next