HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think this might have made it easier?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think this might have made it easier? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this might have made it easier?   Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 pm

In the RE1 remake when playing in the mansion with Rebbecca and Jill I noticed that they could easily dodge zombies because there shorter. Chris Redfield at 5'11 always got grabbed and bitten by zombies because of his size.

God it would be painful trying to play as Enrico Marine who is 6'3 becasue he would constantly gett mauled.

Do you think this could also be a reason why Jill is easier to play as?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this might have made it easier?   Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Jamesy wrote:
In the RE1 remake when playing in the mansion with Rebbecca and Jill I noticed that they could easily dodge zombies because there shorter. Chris Redfield at 5'11 always got grabbed and bitten by zombies because of his size.

God it would be painful trying to play as Enrico Marine who is 6'3 becasue he would constantly gett mauled.

Do you think this could also be a reason why Jill is easier to play as?

Well Capcom is always changing the height of their characters.

Well anyway, I think Jill was easier to play as because of things like the grenade launcher, and because having Barry there to save you, like with the shotgun booby trap, made things a little more forgiving. And the lockpick was generally more useful than the lighter. The lighter was only useful when getting rid of zombies before they come back as Crimsons, and a couple of parts in the game where you have to use it.

Of course Jill get's incendiary rounds with the G. launcher, so that also makes her job easier, espeically if you use the grenade launcher glitch.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this might have made it easier?   Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:22 pm

I ran around the mansion with rebbecca. She's 5'2 or 5'3 and she can dodge zombies so easily.

If the character you played as stood 6'5 it would be impossible to dodge zombies. Heck even Wesker would not be easy to play as.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this might have made it easier?   Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I ran around the mansion with rebbecca. She's 5'2 or 5'3 and she can dodge zombies so easily.

If the character you played as stood 6'5 it would be impossible to dodge zombies. Heck even Wesker would not be easy to play as.

Well I'd have to check again, but i don't ever recall having any differences when running around zombies, as Chris, Jill or Rebecca...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this might have made it easier?   Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:31 pm

With rebbeca you could virutally run underneath a zombies leg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this might have made it easier?   Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Jamesy wrote:
With rebbeca you could virutally run underneath a zombies leg Very Happy

Well even with a little exageration, I still don't recall anything difference...all I know is that the zombies would grab most times, no matter who I used.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this might have made it easier?   Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:48 pm

I just noticed when playing as rebbeca how much easier it was navigating your way past zombies than chris thats all.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this might have made it easier?   Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I just noticed when playing as rebbeca how much easier it was navigating your way past zombies than chris thats all.

I don't remember, especially with Rebecca...because it isn't mandatory to play as her. I usually don't get infected by Yawn, and I never get to make V-Jolt as Chris...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this might have made it easier?   Do you think this might have made it easier? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Rebbeca is so small most of the zombies coulden't grab her. If it was Edward Dewey he would probably get grabbed by a zombie even if you attempted to doge it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this might have made it easier?   Do you think this might have made it easier? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this might have made it easier?
Page 1 of 1