HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..

Go down 
+5
GreggKennedy
Mass Distraction
Spike991
NiteKrawler
ace.redfield
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:42 am

could anyone help me... i'm running down on ammo and health... those regenerators would spawn soon... pale
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Have you tried not getting hit and not shooting as much?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Have you tried not getting hit and not shooting as much?

the first encounter with the regenerator did a major decrease on my ammo and health Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Shoot for head, legs, melee, then knife on ground.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:01 am

Spike991 wrote:

thanks, but i just have beaten the game days ago..
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:22 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Easy I assume?

Try Pro, it's actually pretty challenging, even for a vet like myself. I'm of course talking about the first run, not the tenth, where you have the Chicago Typewriter, Handcannon, and InfiniteLauncher. Oh and the PLR gun.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Easy I assume?

Try Pro, it's actually pretty challenging, even for a vet like myself. I'm of course talking about the first run, not the tenth, where you have the Chicago Typewriter, Handcannon, and InfiniteLauncher. Oh and the PLR gun.

yes. it turned out easy. never thought regenerators would decrease later on in the game.... i am playing the pro difficulty now, and yes i already have the chicago typewriter and the infinite launcher and have used the typewriter on my 2nd run on normal mode, i haven't unlocked the lazer and hand cannon yet..
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Easy I assume?

yes. it turned out easy. never thought regenerators would decrease later on in the game.... i am playing the pro difficulty now, and yes i already have the chicago typewriter and the infinite launcher and have used the typewriter on my 2nd run on normal mode, i haven't unlocked the lazer and hand cannon yet..

You'll get the Plaga Removal Laser after completing Pro, for free.

If you want the handcannon, which you get for free once you unlock it, you just have to upgrade it, you have to get 5 stars on all levels, with all characters....it sounds tedious but you learn how to use each of the characters pretty well though.Smile
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:

If you want the handcannon, which you get for free once you unlock it, you just have to upgrade it, you have to get 5 stars on all levels, with all characters....it sounds tedious but you learn how to use each of the characters pretty well though.Smile

the mercs is a big trouble for me... but i might be playing that soon since i'm busy with the pro difficulty
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

the mercs is a big trouble for me... but i might be playing that soon since i'm busy with the pro difficulty

I'm sure you get how it works, get a big combo, don't die, and just try to make the most of the time you're given(the castle level I think is the best one for a big score).

Leon is one character I found difficult to use, his weapons seem mediocre to some of the others. His shotgun is his saving grave, keep that in mind. Hold it in position for a second before you pull the trigger and it will do it's job.

HUNK is one of the best, especially for the first level. Ada and Wesker both have snipers which are pretty effective.

Jack has his arm, nuff said.Smile

Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I'm sure you get how it works, get a big combo, don't die, and just try to make the most of the time you're given(the castle level I think is the best one for a big score).

Leon is one character I found difficult to use, his weapons seem mediocre to some of the others. His shotgun is his saving grave, keep that in mind. Hold it in position for a second before you pull the trigger and it will do it's job.

HUNK is one of the best, especially for the first level. Ada and Wesker both have snipers which are pretty effective.

Jack has his arm, nuff said.Smile

yes i'm having a hard time with leon...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:54 pm

ace.redfield wrote:

I have RE4 on GC, Ps2 & Wii, and I garauntee that everytime I played through Mercs to get the Handcanon, Leon gave me trouble. You'll get it eventually, even if it's just barely meeting the required score, which I think is 60,000 right, for 5 STARS?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

I have RE4 on GC, Ps2 & Wii, and I garauntee that everytime I played through Mercs to get the Handcanon, Leon gave me trouble. You'll get it eventually, even if it's just barely meeting the required score, which I think is 60,000 right, for 5 STARS?

i am not sure for i have neglected the mercs for RE5
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

i am not sure for i have neglected the mercs for RE5

It's 40,000 in RE5, I think I remember that they took it down about 20,000 from RE4's Mercs, since RE5's is technically more difficult, the real-time inventory and all.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:43 am

I found using Leon to be rather easy, I have 5 stars for him on every level except the military base (I got bored before I could get every stage with 5 stars on every character). Just kept throwing grenades and shotgunning everything. Ada was the one that has caused me the most trouble playing as...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I found using Leon to be rather easy, I have 5 stars for him on every level except the military base (I got bored before I could get every stage with 5 stars on every character). Just kept throwing grenades and shotgunning everything. Ada was the one that has caused me the most trouble playing as...

he is slower but his weapons are powerful..
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Does he have any grenades, I don't remember?

Shotgun, good for crowd control, bosses, etc. The pistol good for regular ganado kills.

It pales in comparision though. Ada's got the mahcine gun, grenades, sniper, pistol. HUNK has got an easy single weapon, full auto, and grenades, not to mention one of the better melee's. Krauser's bow is ownage, and his melee's are no different. Wesker has pretty much the same stuff as Ada, pistol, magnum, sniper, grenades. All in all, Leon just seemed a bit plain.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Does he have any grenades, I don't remember?

Shotgun, good for crowd control, bosses, etc. The pistol good for regular ganado kills.

It pales in comparision though. Ada's got the mahcine gun, grenades, sniper, pistol. HUNK has got an easy single weapon, full auto, and grenades, not to mention one of the better melee's. Krauser's bow is ownage, and his melee's are no different. Wesker has pretty much the same stuff as Ada, pistol, magnum, sniper, grenades. All in all, Leon just seemed a bit plain.

yes leon has few items (no grenades) and he is a heavy character, so it's really a pain to be leon. ada's got a lot in her inventory and her favorite colored grenades and she and her weapons are fast. i find krauser powerful and wesker too but few ammo but has alot of grenades.. i also find hunk powerful
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 am

HUNK and Krauser are the best characters for RE4 Mercs.

Leon didn't have grenades? I still keep finding them and getting them from enemies. After I have about ten grenades I just go berserk, resulting in 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Leon didn't have grenades? I still keep finding them and getting them from enemies. After I have about ten grenades I just go berserk, resulting in 5 stars.

really... i'd go try that then
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:04 am

You only need to find a few grenades and use them against bosses combined with shotgun. That always worked for me.

If you find a lot, then you're welcome to go crazy on the enemies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:58 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

really... i'd go try that then

I haven't played RE4 Mercs in awhile....though I do remember that the enemies didn't obstruct your throwing path and keep your grenades that you just threw right in your face. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten burned by my own incendiary, or had to take a few steps back before the frag exploded.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:15 pm

sorry but i already have completed every character in every stage at 5 stars.. all weapons are unlocked
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:17 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
sorry but i already have completed every character in every stage at 5 stars.. all weapons are unlocked

Cool. Unfortunately you then have to spend, not quote a million, but near that amount to upgrade your free handcannon.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

Cool. Unfortunately you then have to spend, not quote a million, but near that amount to upgrade your free handcannon.

there is upgrade??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..   Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4 .. please give me tips..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next