Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil look-alike???

Go down 
+17
Volthora
Jamesy
RedFieldRiot
lyfesArcanum
Voltius
Soul
BioHazardMerc1
Regenerator
Lunar6000
NiteKrawler
duralumin
Indiana Jones
frodomir
Bernard
PublicEnemy
Ghost Leader
Spike991
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil look-alike??? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:05 am

Okay, so there are plenty of live-action RE films including the opening and ending for the original RE, but most of the time these actors that are chosen don't even look very much like the intended game character, but I have found a few actors/people that resemble RE characters, so do you know of any resemblences???

Resident Evil look-alike??? 1lasjd10

Resident Evil look-alike??? 1211wf10

Resident Evil look-alike??? 132fjl10

I probably shouldn't have counted the last two as those are the actual mocap actors for those characters, but Paul Walker on the other hand very much resembes Chris Redfield, and in my opinion even sounds a bit like Chris, mainly from CV, but yeah, if you have any other please share.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:00 am

I could see Paul Walker playing Chris Redfield on the big screen. He was pretty kick ass in Running Scared.

In fact, he looks identical to RE5 Chris if you put them side by side.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:34 am

The first one really look like Chris,nearly twin Razz it would be a good(if not the best) choice to get him playing chris in movies.

as for Jill,i dont like this one that much,she just doesnt fit it(but i would like to see how she looks like with shot hair like jill and the same clothes,perhaps then i would change my mind),btw the actress who played Jill in Apocalypse was really fine,yeah she didnt really got the same face and she was darker,but well she got something that made her a great Jill

and the last looks good,but i dont really care about it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:20 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
btw the actress who played Jill in Apocalypse was really fine,yeah she didnt really got the same face and she was darker,but well she got something that made her a great Jill
Yeah, I liked Sienna Guillory's take on the character, too. While game Jill supposedly being "Delta Force-trained" (as mentioned in the RE3 game manual) is laughable at best, movie Jill's demeanor betrayed a woman who's definitely seen her fair share of combat.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Well,Jill fits good and so does Chris
Exella don't look so much
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
btw the actress who played Jill in Apocalypse was really fine,yeah she didnt really got the same face and she was darker,but well she got something that made her a great Jill
Yeah, I liked Sienna Guillory's take on the character, too. While game Jill supposedly being "Delta Force-trained" (as mentioned in the RE3 game manual) is laughable at best, movie Jill's demeanor betrayed a woman who's definitely seen her fair share of combat.

Not False.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Can you use just IMG codes? I couldn't see your img until i edited ur post

Im not sure that about last 2... Not really the same face structure...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:00 pm

frodomir wrote:
Can you use just IMG codes? I couldn't see your img until i edited ur post

Im not sure that about last 2... Not really the same face structure...

agree.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I could see Paul Walker playing Chris Redfield on the big screen. He was pretty kick ass in Running Scared.

In fact, he looks identical to RE5 Chris if you put them side by side.

He was nice in Running Scared, as well as Fast and the Furious and Joy Ride.Smile

About RE5 Chris, that is exactly what I was thinking, but unfortunately I didn't have any good Chris pics from RE5...

@Bernard, the pic of the lady for Excella, that is actually the person that did her facial and regular mocap as well as the voice.Smile And at least the same can be said for the person who does Jill's face, but that is all she does I think.Smile

@frodomir and PublicEnemey, IMG?

I think I know what you are talking about, I don't use that usually, except when I have to, I am not sure if there is anything wrong with what I currently use, but if it is that big of a problem then I can start using IMG.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
About RE5 Chris, that is exactly what I was thinking, but unfortunately I didn't have any good Chris pics from RE5...
Here you go:

Resident Evil look-alike??? Chris-redfield-20090205054322414+-+Copy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 pm

That is a nice pic GL, I had to save it.Smile

Another two to add to this topic are Ethan Hawke, and that chick who lived through the first Friday The 13th, and beheaded Mrs. Voorhees at the end.Smile

Resident Evil look-alike??? 11lsahflsah

Resident Evil look-alike??? 12flksahdflsdh
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Physically, I think Ethan Hawke is perfect for Wesker, but I don't particularly think he can pull off the personality.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Holy Shit, that girl looks so much like Jill!!!

And even though, they're not that much alike (looks wise), I think Christian Bale as Albert Wesker would be absolutley awesome, hes one of my favorite actors, ever since American Psycho
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:40 pm

All very good examples. I've always thought a good actor for Albert Wesker would be Val Kilmer from about 8 years ago (albeit not so much now...he's kinda "tanked" out a little).
Resident Evil look-alike??? 359955003
Resident Evil look-alike??? 359955002
Ol' Val's even good with voices...just watch his turn as Jim Morrison...absolutely uncanny. If he'd trim things up a little he could still do it...he's even close in age to Wesker in the RE timeline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Holy Shit, that girl looks so much like Jill!!!

And even though, they're not that much alike (looks wise), I think Christian Bale as Albert Wesker would be absolutley awesome, hes one of my favorite actors, ever since American Psycho
Resident Evil look-alike??? 1kaslfdf
Yes, Christian Bale, how could I forget, he is one of the more accurate ones, and @Ghost Leader, I think the same, as there are very few who both look and sound like Wesker, it is usually a one or the other thing, they may sound like him, but look completely different, or they may look like him, Hawke and Bale, but sound complteley off.Smile

@duralumin, Val Kilmer does resemble the CVX Wesker, wierd that all of those mentioned are ones that I have thought of at one point.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Definitely not on the Christian Bale thing. As for Excella...The definitely strengthened her features for the game. She looks Greek in the game. Chris looked ok there but I think there are better candidates out there. Personally, I think no-name fresh actors would be better for these roles. I just rarely like big name actors trying to pull off their own versions of already created characters. Exceptions are comic book characters as there have been some recent performances that shook the earth. *cough*Heath Ledger*cough*
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Definitely not on the Christian Bale thing. As for Excella...The definitely strengthened her features for the game. She looks Greek in the game. Chris looked ok there but I think there are better candidates out there. Personally, I think no-name fresh actors would be better for these roles. I just rarely like big name actors trying to pull off their own versions of already created characters. Exceptions are comic book characters as there have been some recent performances that shook the earth. *cough*Heath Ledger*cough*

Really on the Bale? His facial features are very similar to Wesker, even the hair is very similar, he certainly doesn't sound anything like him, even with the throat cancer Batman impression...

I agree about having not as well known actors take on the roles(this was a problem with Vince Vaughn playing Norman Bates in the Psycho remake, he tried to make it a bit of his own), although I will say that Paul Walker's appearance as well as voice are top-notch for the Chris character, I can't think of anyone else that could do a better job.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Nah, Christian Bale would be a mistake I think. Looks should be second to acting ability and how well they can become the character anyway. In fact, I think movies based on video games should be just CGI anyway. That way, the actors never grow old and it's much easier to find voice actors than real actors if one jumps ship.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:07 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nah, Christian Bale would be a mistake I think. Looks should be second to acting ability and how well they can become the character anyway. In fact, I think movies based on video games should be just CGI anyway. That way, the actors never grow old and it's much easier to find voice actors than real actors if one jumps ship.

Bale a mistake, for looking like Wesker?

I didn't say that I want him to play Wesker, just that his facial structure is very close to his, same goes for Ethan Hawke, but neither of these two guys can pull off Wesker, no matter how hard they tried, performance could be perfect, but one major thing they are missing as well is the voice.Smile

I agree that they should be CG, that has already proven to be a success with Degeneration, and I found it to be really enjoyable.Smile

The only one of the actors that I think should play a video game character out of the ones we named is Paul Walker, if for some reason they decided to put Chris in a live-action film that is, in which case he would be the best candidate.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:44 am

Yeah, I wasn't talking about looks for Wesker. Just acting. But I don't think Bale's features are strong enough for Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:02 pm

My friend Jared looks more like Chris than that guy, my friend looks a lot like Chris in the face.

The Jill looks the best though.

Resident Evil look-alike??? 281269962_l

Resident Evil look-alike??? Rev5x3002

Smile

Last edited by Lunar6000 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

lol, I disagree, Bale is definetly one of the best actors (acting wise), most European actors are. Some of my favorite movies of him have got to be, The Presitge, Batman Begins, the Machinist, American Psycho, Euilibrium, and I would also include Dark Knight, however that movie was more centered around Heath.. but... Crying or Very sad

Hes just a good character actor, he doesnt sound like Wesker, but I would love if he played him.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That is a nice pic GL, I had to save it.Smile

Another two to add to this topic are Ethan Hawke, and that chick who lived through the first Friday The 13th, and beheaded Mrs. Voorhees at the end.Smile

Resident Evil look-alike??? 11lsahflsah

Resident Evil look-alike??? 12flksahdflsdh
thats practically a perfect match for Wesker
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:49 pm

I wasn't saying that Bale was a bad actor Indiana. Just that he wouldn't be a good Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:39 pm

ohh, well, problem is, I dunno who else would make a good Wesker, it would be hard to cast for that character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil look-alike???   Resident Evil look-alike??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil look-alike???
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next