HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys

Go down 
+7
Spike991
frodomir
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Zombie
Godzilla90s
Soul
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Ya because hate to sound stereotypical but it does seem like Japanese kids are better at games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Ya I hate when games arent challenging and a lot of games arent. Every game I have played has been dissapointing in the challenge department so I started starting games off on Hard.

Like Dead Space and it was perfect. Most games Hard Mode is what normal should be.
yeah sometimes I feel like they screw up the difficulty levels a lot
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:48 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, no offense, but someone intelligent would have sensed the sarcasm.
Ah, the insults start. Rolling Eyes

It's a bit difficult to sense sarcasm in a line of text, something that someone with a bit of common sense would know.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Dude, it was obviously sarcasm. What is the chance of a game actually giving someone PTSD? C'mon man.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Dude, it was obviously sarcasm. What is the chance of a game actually giving someone PTSD? C'mon man.
Oh. Yeah, that one obviously went over my head. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Soul wrote:
In RE4, you still HAD those "OH CRAP!" scares with the Garridors, Regenerators, Dr.Salvador, and a few other enemies.
I didn't get any of that feeling except maybe with a horde Lickers.
The only "oh craps" I had were brought on from annoyance, not fear, when I'm constantly being attacked from the sides and rear because I can't see around me.

lol, that is kind of funny, we usually hear people say how (in the originals) they can't see in front of them, like down a hallway, and here it is that we can't see behind us.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Oh what a tangled web we weave...when no matter what, we cannot see...
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:32 pm

lol so true... no matter what the viewpoint is never going to be perfect unless its a birds eye view like Diablo Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Well, I am somewhat satisfied that I can now see to my left in RE5. That's an improvement. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Well, I am somewhat satisfied that I can now see to my left in RE5. That's an improvement. Smile

Well you mentioned something before that I thought was a pretty good idea, you thought of it as a compromise, but in any case it sounds really cool and worth looking into on Capcom's part, the idea of moving around like in the originals with the camera angles, then when you aim it goes into the RE4 over-the-shoulder aiming.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Well you mentioned something before that I thought was a pretty good idea, you thought of it as a compromise, but in any case it sounds really cool and worth looking into on Capcom's part, the idea of moving around like in the originals with the camera angles, then when you aim it goes into the RE4 over-the-shoulder aiming.Smile
Yeah, essentially the MGS4 camera system. In fact, I think I might pass that idea along to my buddy at Capcom...
Back to top Go down
AnotherREfan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:16 pm

I think the next Resident evil should still have the over the shoulder view with an unlockable extra mode to play with the other camera angles, that way capcom can somewhat satisfy their fans. flower
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

If they could make that work, it'd be fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys   Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Control Schemes- RE Fans-The General Gaming Public-Run & Gun Fanboys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2