HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid

Go down 
+3
frodomir
Spike991
Leon Kennedy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid Empty
PostSubject: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:44 am

Set 1

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

By our user, Chris Redfield. He can't get on right now for some reason....

Last edited by Leon Kennedy on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:55 pm

lol, that is like me the first time I played MGS1.Smile

Although I don't remember being able to dive off like that...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Yeah, SOlid is having some problems accessing the site... I gave my best to help him, but problem prevails... Will see if I did enough
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:40 pm

well guys i will have to keep going on my mams computer to go on the website my pc wont let me on i am doing a vires scann at this time to see if its a vires i will keep asking leon to upload the parts if its ok with him see you soon and i will never for get to try and come on when my mam isnt on the computer see you later

PART 3 has been recorded but uploading later
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net/
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:14 pm

these games never really appealed to me but these are cool videos
Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:45 am

Regenerator wrote:

ty mate
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Update new episodes!
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Regenerator wrote:

They are like RE in how they have such a great story and characters, if MGS had come into my life before RE they might juts prove to be a match for RE.Smile

The MGS games also have controls that were criticized by some, one of the reasons they have new control schemes too.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

They are like RE in how they have such a great story and characters, if MGS had come into my life before RE they might juts prove to be a match for RE.Smile

The MGS games also have controls that were criticized by some, one of the reasons they have new control schemes too.Smile

THe only one i didnt play is mgs 4... PS 3 Exclusive... Damn i hate exclusives... I heard that people voted for it to be best game from seris...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:35 am

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

MGS4 controls weren't that much of a departure. Some new things were done (OTS view when actively aiming a weapon and rolling onto your back when prone, for example), but the button layout was virtually unchanged.
Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

MGS4 controls weren't that much of a departure. Some new things were done (OTS view when actively aiming a weapon and rolling onto your back when prone, for example), but the button layout was virtually unchanged.

i havent played MGS4 becoz i havent got a PS3 and GUYS I AM BACK ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:49 am

Chris Redfield wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

i havent played MGS4 becoz i havent got a PS3 and GUYS I AM BACK ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe WB mate... But im experiencing your problems these days o.O

Gah firefox is pain lately...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Welcome back, dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:43 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Welcome back, dude. Very Happy

its good to be back but my pc is slowly blocking the unblock websites to get on..............
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:48 am

Ya MGS4 is supposable the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:52 am

yo yo yo with this walkthro its not How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid its now
How To Fail Miserably at Metal Gear Solid
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:52 am

Chris Redfield wrote:
yo yo yo with this walkthro its not How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid its now
How To Fail Miserably at Metal Gear Solid
No, this is how to EPICALLY fail at MGS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid   How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Successfully Fail at Metal Gear Solid
Page 1 of 1