HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? Empty
PostSubject: Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?   Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:21 am

Its fun but again latest zombie games have really dumb zomies...

Left 4 dead or Necrovision for example... Throw grenade and they will all run after it and... Boom...

Why do you think they are changing them after all headshots?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?   Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Zombies have no remaining trace of human intelligence, so they won't exactly be directing artillery fire on you... Neutral

As for them running toward grenades, blame George Romero and Land of the Dead for things like that.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?   Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:16 pm

In Left 4 Dead, the zombies run towards the pipe bombs, not grenades, because the red flashing light invokes some sort of sensory reaction of their instincts, just the the fact that getting Boomer bile on you attracts the horde. But yeah, GL is right, all zombies have only the basic of motor skills and intelligence and rely solely on instinct to get by. And in most cases, their instinct is to EAT, EAT, EAT! lol!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?   Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:59 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
In Left 4 Dead, the zombies run towards the pipe bombs, not grenades, because the red flashing light invokes some sort of sensory reaction of their instincts, just the the fact that getting Boomer bile on you attracts the horde. But yeah, GL is right, all zombies have only the basic of motor skills and intelligence and rely solely on instinct to get by. And in most cases, their instinct is to EAT, EAT, EAT! lol!

Well in Necrovision zombies are a bit smarter... They can pick stuff and throw em on you, but they can pick smgs or random weapons and start shooting...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?   Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:56 pm

I don't know, but I would love to play a game where the zombies are just like The Infected in 28 Days Later.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?   Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:54 am

Spike991 wrote:
I don't know, but I would love to play a game where the zombies are just like The Infected in 28 Days Later.Smile

Left 4 Dead is but there are fast zombie... I dont think you will like it as i do xD

But necrovision zombies both walk and run...

If u can try both of them
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?   Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:21 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Left 4 Dead is but there are fast zombie... I dont think you will like it as i do xD

But necrovision zombies both walk and run...

If u can try both of them

The zombies from L4D look kind of cartoony, or just less frightening as the ones in 28 Days Later, I want something as aggressive and ferocious as those guys.Smile

This is of course the opinion of a person who has yet to even play L4D.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?   Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:31 am

Spike991 wrote:

The zombies from L4D look kind of cartoony, or just less frightening as the ones in 28 Days Later, I want something as aggressive and ferocious as those guys.Smile

This is of course the opinion of a person who has yet to even play L4D.Smile
They are quite cartoony, but then again, so is everything in L4D. Just the way they designed it I guess. While the zombies lack the skills to open doors or use even the most basic melee weapons, they are much faster than zombies RE4 and 5. Then again, L4D is an FPS, so you can "run 'n' gun" as they say. IMO L4D isn't scary at all, because it's just another shooter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?   Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do u think latest zombie games have "Dumb" zombies?
Page 1 of 1