HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)

Go down 
+3
Spike991
Ghost Leader
Bernard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Well,I was playing Call of Duty 4 again,and them I re-played the Aftermath level,and go really sad knowing the Paul had a wife and kids,in the end he dies by that explosion and he hears his daughter voice before die Crying or Very sad .That really touch me. Now tell me a moment in that touch you,it can be from the history or something directly related. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Jill Valentine's headstone. The moment I first saw that name on it, I literally burst into tears.
Bernard wrote:
Well,I was playing Call of Duty 4 again,and them I re-played the Aftermath level,and go really sad knowing the Paul had a wife and kids,in the end he dies by that explosion and he hears his daughter voice before die
So that's what that haunting laughter was? Jackson's kid in his head? affraid I always thought it was some kind of quiet "war is evil" message (of which I already get enough of in MGS).

I did kinda feel upset, though, when I saw the Cobra pilot dead outside the wreckage of the Sea Knight in that scene. She was kind of hot...

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 am

There are plenty, like Ada's supposed death in RE2, the scene where Billy sees the skeletons that Marcus had tested on, the scene where Alexia awakes after her 15 years of slumber, also in Sons Of Liberty when Emma Emmerich dies, and the Sonic Adventure opening is just epic.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:48 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Jill Valentine's headstone. The moment I first saw that name on it, I literally burst into tears.
Bernard wrote:
Well,I was playing Call of Duty 4 again,and them I re-played the Aftermath level,and go really sad knowing the Paul had a wife and kids,in the end he dies by that explosion and he hears his daughter voice before die
So that's what that haunting laughter was? Jackson's kid in his head? affraid I always thought it was some kind of quiet "war is evil" message (of which I already get enough of in MGS).

I did kinda feel upset, though, when I saw the Cobra pilot dead outside the wreckage of the Sea Knight in that scene. She was kind of hot...
Yeah, Call of Duty 4 has got a ton of sad moments. Especially at the end. I actually wanted to jump into my screen and strangle Zakhaev after he executed all of the characters I had come to know over the course of the game. Mad
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bernard wrote:

Yeah, Call of Duty 4 has got a ton of sad moments. Especially at the end. I actually wanted to jump into my screen and strangle Zakhaev after he executed all of the characters I had come to know over the course of the game. Mad

'no fighting in the war room' made me cry on veteran, still to this day havent done that level, grrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Final level of CoD 4 was saddest if you ask me... You popped some heads while both you and sgt. were seriously injured... But Sarge gave his life... At least he done something for his country
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 pm

frodomir wrote:
Final level of CoD 4 was saddest if you ask me... You popped some heads while both you and sgt. were seriously injured... But Sarge gave his life... At least he done something for his country
Price was a Captain, not a Sergeant.

But, yeah, being forced to watch as Griggs took a round to the head and Gaz and the other guy (can't recall his name) were executed was heart wrenching, but it made the moment you get to put a hole in Zakhaev's head even sweeter. I always kill his bodyguards first, then him last as he's looking at me.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Price was a Captain, not a Sergeant.

But, yeah, being forced to watch as Griggs took a round to the head and Gaz and the other guy (can't recall his name) were executed was heart wrenching, but it made the moment you get to put a hole in Zakhaev's head even sweeter. I always kill his bodyguards first, then him last as he's looking at me.

Same here, i dont even give him time to look at me lol... Im too fast xD... Naaa i do it really fast, pop 1, pop 2, pop 3...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:13 pm

In Resident Evil 3 when Mikhail dies (and you can't save him)
It makes me sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Another one that really got to me was the end of MGS4.
Spoiler:
Just like with Jill's headstone, I burst into tears right there because it was the last thing I ever wanted to see from a character I'd loved for so long.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Another one that really got to me was the end of MGS4.
Spoiler:
Just like with Jill's headstone, I burst into tears right there because it was the last thing I ever wanted to see from a character I'd loved for so long.

I kind of wish that I hadn't looked at your spoiler......
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:45 am

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, I should have put "Plot Spoiler". I'm really sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, I should have put "Plot Spoiler". I'm really sorry. Sad

That's okay, that is something that could have been expected anyway, they showed most of that clip in some of the trailers.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That's okay, that is something that could have been expected anyway, they showed most of that clip in some of the trailers.Smile
I can PM you a few details of the rest of the ending if you wish, or would you rather see it for yourself after playing the game?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:36 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I can PM you a few details of the rest of the ending if you wish, or would you rather see it for yourself after playing the game?

Yeah, I will just wait until I play it, hopefully sometime soon.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Fallout 3 has a lots of sad moments...

When your father dies... Well you can revive him with built in developer console xD Yeah that's my secret...

Another one is final quest... Without mods or anything... When you need to decide will you die or will you send BK (Short name xD) to death... Im bloody lucky there is mod that will skip my death and allow me to continue life!! Woop for me lol
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:01 pm

frodomir wrote:

When your father dies... Well you can revive him with built in developer console xD Yeah that's my secret...

Another one is final quest... Without mods or anything... When you need to decide will you die or will you send BK (Short name xD) to death... Im bloody lucky there is mod that will skip my death and allow me to continue life!! Woop for me lol
I've yet to play Fallout 3 but I heard from a friend that it was a great game.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:07 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I've yet to play Fallout 3 but I heard from a friend that it was a great game.

Great game but there are so many thing i wanted to change in story... Well i took that in my hands anyway.. Im using developer console to revive lots of characters that should have never died... FOr example my character father... Writing my own story...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)   Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad moments in the video games(May contain spoilers)
Page 1 of 1