HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you get along with your video games EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you get along with your video games EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you get along with your video games EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you get along with your video games EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you get along with your video games EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you get along with your video games EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you get along with your video games EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you get along with your video games EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you get along with your video games EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you get along with your video games

Go down 
+3
weskersbarber
ace.redfield
Spike991
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Do you get along with your video games Empty
PostSubject: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 pm

So...I've noticed that when I play games, and when others do too, if everything isn't going your way, or rather if something is extremely annoying, some people tend to get a bit upset. To say the least.

I know I've broken a controller or two. I've also heard stories of people crying, which made me laugh.

but anyway, just though we could all share, since we all play video games, obviously, and we've probably all cursed a game or two, or ten.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:59 pm

i've cursed RE5 when i can't beat wesker in the volcano lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:54 am

ace.redfield wrote:
i've cursed RE5 when i can't beat wesker in the volcano lol!

Yeah, like I'll get stuck over by the boulder, because Wesker won't get back...and Sheva's just standing around.

I'm talking anything though. Wrestling games are pretty bad, as far as being annoying. They are great, tons of fun, but when they are annoying, they take the cake.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

I have a bad temper so I have broken many a games when im stuck. Im not as bad now as ive matured but when I was younger I couldnt pass code veronica, i was stuck with the tyrant on the plane so i smashed the disk. Took me another five years before i got round to buying a new one and finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:29 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
I have a bad temper so I have broken many a games when im stuck. Im not as bad now as ive matured but when I was younger I couldnt pass code veronica, i was stuck with the tyrant on the plane so i smashed the disk. Took me another five years before i got round to buying a new one and finishing it.

So you took the disc out in order to break it?Smile

My controllers usually get the worst of it. A friend of mine, his TV would mess up, so while paying CoD or whatever, he would pass and have to beat it on the side in order to fix it. The picture would mess up.

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

My controllers usually get the worst of it. A friend of mine, his TV would mess up, so while paying CoD or whatever, he would pass and have to beat it on the side in order to fix it. The picture would mess up.

Yeak I know its sad but it give me great pleasure. Till about an hour later in which it hits me that im a stupid bastard and need to control myself over a game. I dont do it anymore but.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:24 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yeak I know its sad but it give me great pleasure. Till about an hour later in which it hits me that im a stupid bastard and need to control myself over a game. I dont do it anymore but.

Ha. Once it's broken, then it doesn't seem like such a great idea.

Before that though, it's such a satisfying feeling.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:37 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Ha. Once it's broken, then it doesn't seem like such a great idea.

Before that though, it's such a satisfying feeling.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:33 am

Ninja Gaiden Sigma and the last bosses galore. I mean holy HELL, why there are so many of these bastards one after another and you're given just a set amount of potions?! I was playing on normal and it took me AGES. I really don't want to play the game on any of those higher difficulties cos I know I wouldn't be able to beat the bosses. Sigma 2 on the other hand had a ridiculously easy boss fight, so easy compared to the first one I was a bit disappointed.

But the thing that gets me the most... the thing that should be damned to the seventh circle of Hell... Street Fighter IV and Seth. The guy is ridiculous and pulls combos out of his ass like nothing. One mistake, he gives you a combo of 20 and 1/4 of your health is gone. Then he just uses a super combo and that's it. I remember playing the game as C. Viper and getting to the boss was a breeze... I beat him about 8 hours later. No boss should be so ridiculously hard. The worst thing was I needed to win him as I didn't want to go through all the other fights again.

Those were just the games I remember right now. Never broke anything though. I just get extremely frustrated. You don't want to come laughing at my poor gameplay at that point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:37 pm

I get infuriated sometimes when I'm playing PvP MMO's like League of Legends, but traditional PvE gaming almost never bothers me.

Actually, I'll take that back, Left 4 Dead and its sequel make me RAGE on Expert difficulty. Each zombie hit takes away 1/3 of your life, and there's a neverending horde. Even if you're playing Co-Op, you're gimped by the two AI characters. Tanks? Forget it, I've never been able to kill a Tank on Expert difficulty. He literally breezes through all of my teammates, and even when all four of us are opening fire, full blast, on him for the next two minutes, he won't go down.

Other than that, I can get through Gears of War on Insane with relatively few problems, I can beat RE4 and RE5 on Professional, Amnesia hasn't given me problems so far... the list goes on.

Those MMO's though, urrrrgh.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:59 pm

I am a culprit of stipping my throat because of screaming. I get mad, punch things (Holes into my drywall) but that was a loooong time ago. I don't get too mad now, I try to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Ha, glad we all have some things in common.Smile
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:13 pm

I sometimes find mind Self yelling at RPGs I mean I was just playing Final Fantasy 1 and fighting Omega (the hardest boss) and just kinda out loud saying oh yeah fucking bullshit OH YEAH USE THAT MOVE AGAIN and the occasional FUCKKKKKKKKK lol so you can imagine what im like playing something more hi paced like an FPS lol but but yeah I dont usually Get mad but I can get pissed off pretty easily >.> aha

@Spike lol ya controllers do take a beating, I tend to try and crack the controller in 2 especially when playing COD luckily I dont though I was also playing down to a friends one time like 3 in the morning and his brother had a new controller and yeah I had to turn the game off due to the fact i was flicking the controller hard on the floor >.> lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:41 pm

It's ok if it's your controller. I've had people throw my controllers before, and I had to let them know what was up.

Of course they just did it in the moment. It was a Controller Beating Of Passion. They knew they were in the wrong, but in the moment, you could punch a baby.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you get along with your video games   Do you get along with your video games Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you get along with your video games
Page 1 of 1