Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE3 Epilogues.... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE3 Epilogues.... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE3 Epilogues.... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE3 Epilogues.... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE3 Epilogues....

Go down 
+2
Bernard
Spike991
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:21 am

So I got into a disscussion with one of my friends on youtube, & we were debating the interpretations of the Epilogues, so I decided to post them on here to see what everyone thinks about them?....

RE3 Epilogues.... Aldfho10
RE3 Epilogues.... Aldsfh10
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 am

Those were pretty cool epilogues
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:00 am

You know, I've always suspected that "Ada Wong" was never Ada's real name.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 am

thanks for posting this Spike...I haven't had a chance to catch all these
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:32 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
You know, I've always suspected that "Ada Wong" was never Ada's real name.

Yeah GL, that could be an alias, maybe something she was assigned to use when she was with John.Smile

Also, thanks Bernard & Regenerator, theses are really cool, they add alot, and I have always liked the little bits of artwork that came along with those games.Smile

The main reason that I posted these however, is because the disscussion that I got into was with a person who was claiming that in the Leon Epilogue, the guy who is claiming to be a government agent is Albert Wesker. I of course think differently hence the debate.Smile He was saying that the guy looks like Wesker and that he is wearing glasses...well, I have the picture right here, do you see glasses anyone, because I can clearly see the eyebrow & eyelid?Smile

RE3 Epilogues.... Aldkhf10
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:40 am

That picture is confusing me...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:03 pm

The Joker wrote:
That picture is confusing me...

It's the guy claiming to be a government agent after Leon escaped from Raccoon. Of course, in DSC, they reinvisioned this scene, and it seems like it ended up being Krauser, as the guy interviewing Leon after the incident sounded like Jack.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:27 pm

The idea that it was Wesker was actually fanon that got around quickly and became "accepted" fact (much like the belief that Jill was training to be Alpha Team's radio operator).
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:31 pm

RE3 Epilogues.... Aldkhf10
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:39 pm

^Yeah, exactly. But... with that said, the only proof we have that Leon knew what Wesker looked like at that point was the STARS Team photograph hanging on the wall of the office, which he had no reason to pay attention to. So it's easy for one to come to the conclusion that the man in the epil. is indeed Wesker deceiving Leon, sunglasses or not.

I'm not saying I think it is him, because like I said, it's fanon. But it's an easy conclusion to come to.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
^Yeah, exactly. But... with that said, the only proof we have that Leon knew what Wesker looked like at that point was the STARS Team photograph hanging on the wall of the office, which he had no reason to pay attention to. So it's easy for one to come to the conclusion that the man in the epil. is indeed Wesker deceiving Leon, sunglasses or not.

I'm not saying I think it is him, because like I said, it's fanon. But it's an easy conclusion to come to.

Easy, and not the most illogical. Unless you realized, "Hey, Wesker died in RE1", with nothing to imply he would return. Unless you were contemplating this after CVX, then he might seem like a good choice. After RE4 though, I think Krauser seemed like a better choice.

@Nite, you really put some thought into it didn't ya? With the lighting effects, very nice. And yes, I always saw eyelids and brows, not that Wesker's shades are attached to his face in a permaneant way or anything, but he does wear them often.

Anyway, just wanted to point out how my theory of Krauser being a possibility turned out to be pretty much right. Like I said, in DSC, you didn't actually see him, you just see Leon inside the interrogation room(Pic anybody? I'll post the scene actually), and you hear someone(who sounds like Jack, and is at least his VA Jim Ward), and it's pretty much him.Smile

You can skip ahead to 1:15 for the scene with Leon like in his epilogue. Also, it being Krauser was an idea that I thought was good for another reason too, as in Sherry's epilogue, a military officer it looks like, who also sort of resembles Jack is seen. Perhaps when he defected to The Organization, he used Sherry as a way to buy in. I mean, that could be how The Organization got their hands on her, through Krauser and his initiation to the Agency.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:54 am

Wow I missed a lot since I was gone.

All I meant was that I could not read it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:12 am

The Joker wrote:
Wow I missed a lot since I was gone.

All I meant was that I could not read it.

Yeah, but this was a legit debate among a lot of the fanbase I think. Glad this one pretty much got tied up though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RE3 Epilogues.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Epilogues....   RE3 Epilogues.... Empty

Back to top Go down

RE3 Epilogues....
Page 1 of 1