Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry

Go down 
+3
Spike991
frodomir
Wesker
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 am

Scanned, for all to enjoy Smile

Code:
http://sharebee.com/0af7dedf

Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry Novel7lg7574490ng6
Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry 0671024396.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_ Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry 067102440X.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_ Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry 0671024418.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_ Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry 0671024426.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_ Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry 067178496X.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_ Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry 0671784986.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:43 am

What did u scan mate?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Hey, thanks for posting, I will check these out, especially whichever one takes place between RE1 & RE2, that one sounds the most interesting.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:53 pm

the novels I have read are great...they really do plug in some holes between games...they also add new characters into the mix...I have read all of them up to Underworld
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:59 pm

frodomir wrote:
What did u scan mate?

Do you mean which ones?
All of them Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:58 am

Wesker wrote:
frodomir wrote:
What did u scan mate?

Do you mean which ones?
All of them Smile

Thats what i was asking... Just front pages or everything from them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:19 am

frodomir wrote:
Wesker wrote:
frodomir wrote:
What did u scan mate?

Do you mean which ones?
All of them Smile

Thats what i was asking... Just front pages or everything from them

Just the text...
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Hey, thanks for posting, I will check these out, especially whichever one takes place between RE1 & RE2, that one sounds the most interesting.Smile
That would be Caliban Cove Spike. S.D. Perry did an excellent job with these adaptations, especially the ones for RE1 and RE2. All very well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:04 am

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
That would be Caliban Cove Spike. S.D. Perry did an excellent job with these adaptations, especially the ones for RE1 and RE2. All very well done.

You know what is kind of wierd is that I had this idea a few weeks ago, about making a youtube video(s) about RE stuff, and possibly narrating, and I had this idea of just being some generic Umbrella personel who is going over files over BOWs and stuff, with no knowledge of this guy Trent, and after hearing about him, that is just a weird coincidence.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:17 am

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
as I was reading those books I knew where they were at from the games...I aiso liked a couple new twists that were added as well
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 am

Regenerator wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
as I was reading those books I knew where they were at from the games...I aiso liked a couple new twists that were added as well

They could fill in some gaps and they could give us some good info too, but when reading, just like the movies, I have to keep in mind that it is not a part of the main RE series, and try to sort it in mind, the things that are different in Games & Book, because for the longest time I was so confused about the Raccoon City Incident, thanks to Apocolypse...Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

They could fill in some gaps and they could give us some good info too, but when reading, just like the movies, I have to keep in mind that it is not a part of the main RE series, and try to sort it in mind, the things that are different in Games & Book, because for the longest time I was so confused about the Raccoon City Incident, thanks to Apocolypse...Smile
I payed no attention to those movies...I remember watching them the first time and thought where is the RE feel at?
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:33 pm

i think the books are outstanding. the two novels with completely new scenarios were great too. caliban cove was my favorite of the two.
i love reading the novelizations of the games because she gives you a sense of what the characters may have felt.
The character Trent was a great new edition to the novels. he is really mysterious and i love the reason why he is helping the main characters. i do not want to say too much in case some people have not had the pleasure to read them yet.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:42 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
i think the books are outstanding. the two novels with completely new scenarios were great too. caliban cove was my favorite of the two.
i love reading the novelizations of the games because she gives you a sense of what the characters may have felt.
The character Trent was a great new edition to the novels. he is really mysterious and i love the reason why he is helping the main characters. i do not want to say too much in case some people have not had the pleasure to read them yet.
yeah Trent is a very strange guy that I want to find out more about...I'll do that by reading the next few books in the series
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:05 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
Excellent point Charlie. I love the insights into the character's feelings...especially Jill's almost feverish need to solve the murders around Raccoon (for those who want to know what I'm talking about you gotta read the novel The Umbrella Conspiracy...gutwrenching stuff).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:38 pm

duralumin wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
Excellent point Charlie. I love the insights into the character's feelings...especially Jill's almost feverish need to solve the murders around Raccoon (for those who want to know what I'm talking about you gotta read the novel The Umbrella Conspiracy...gutwrenching stuff).

That sounds really cool, Jill's feelings, wanting to find out definately put the characters on edge, like in Jill's Diary, it said how Chris was agitated and punched a fellow cop because he accidentally spilled coffee on him...Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

That sounds really cool, Jill's feelings, wanting to find out definately put the characters on edge, like in Jill's Diary, it said how Chris was agitated and punched a fellow cop because he accidentally spilled coffee on him...Smile
Yes!...and we are also given insight into Chris' agitation before the Arklay incident...we get glimpses of the politics in and around the R.P.D., STARS ops, and just how on edge Chris is going into the situation. SPIKE, you'll absolutely love these books.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:35 am

My personal favorite is certainly Caliban Cove, although the monsters are totally unrealistic Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:05 am

duralumin wrote:
Yes!...and we are also given insight into Chris' agitation before the Arklay incident...we get glimpses of the politics in and around the R.P.D., STARS ops, and just how on edge Chris is going into the situation. SPIKE, you'll absolutely love these books.

Chris' aggitation BEFORE Arklay? Wait don't tell me.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:12 am

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

i think spike will love the character TRENT
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Wesker wrote:
My personal favorite is certainly Caliban Cove, although the monsters are totally unrealistic Razz
I like Caliban Cove as well but you are right with the monsters...I didn't think much about them...my favorite book so far has to be City of the Dead
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:28 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

Does it ever give a description of his character, or do we just have to imagine what he looks like?Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

Does it ever give a description of his character, or do we just have to imagine what he looks like?Smile
well you get a description of him through the eyes of the characters in the novels...he is a very strange character at first with how he shows up and then all of a sudden he is gone again
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Trent is a very cool cucumber...I like the fact that he even unnerves Wesker...you gotta have something on the ball when you can unnerve Wesker Smile .
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:44 pm

duralumin wrote:
Trent is a very cool cucumber...I like the fact that he even unnerves Wesker...you gotta have something on the ball when you can unnerve Wesker Smile .

We have had a few unnerve Wesker, James Marcus, Alexia Ashford, you would think that Sergei would, and I am sure he would have, but they made Wesker emotionless in UC.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry   Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Novels, S.D Perry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next