HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.

Go down 
+9
frodomir
sibraa5
Ghost Leader
duralumin
Regenerator
charlieRE2
Umbrella Spy
Spike991
Soul
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. Empty
PostSubject: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:45 pm

So I wanna start playing a few other games, and at number two of the Survival Horror Genre, you got Silent Hill.
I plan on getting Homecoming since it is a next gen game plus it's been moderately well received.
And of course I'ma play SH2 since that's supposedly the "OMGZ THE BESTTT" Silent Hill.
If I like either I'll buy the The 4th cause it's concept seems pretty cool.

Besides that here's a list of other games I'm interested into.

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem
Fatal Frame 1 & 2
Dead Space
F.E.A.R and it's upcoming sequel.
The Condemned (Kinda on the wall about it)

Oh by the way also, should I give BioShock another chance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Fatal Frame looks like something that I might possibly try, Fear looks cool and I want to play that one, and I have played Condenmed 2, it is pretty cool, it took a little bit for me to get into it, but it was fun.Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:34 pm

silent hill is great
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:57 pm

well silent hill 2 is amazing, project zero (fatal frame) series are really scary and cool too. condemned is not too bad but nothing amazing. you should also try forbidden siren on ps2 which is now also on ps3 but called siren blood curse. you should totally give bioshock another ago because it was ace. i didnt like dead space but that was just me so you should give it a shot:) FEAR is not to bad aswell but again not my favourite
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Was BioShock even a horror game though?
Oh and and Charlie, have you played 5th Silent Hill?
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:30 pm

i suppose bioshock isn't a horror game but some bits are freaky and weird. very tense i think.
no Sad its not out in england yet. but i dont know if i will buy it anyway because i only really liked the second one and it isn't made by the same developers.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Oh right.
Not out until Feb. over there.
Yeah, Team Silent not behind it but apparently it's still pretty decent, if not good.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:44 pm

well i will give it ago then Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:57 pm

people are right when they SH2 is the best SH...aint too sure about SH4 though...i didn't really think much about it...anyway Fatal Frame looks great...I never played them myself but many say that the are the best Survival Horror games out there...also I think the game Siren is one you should check out as well
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:10 pm

I'm kind of partial to The Suffering: Ties That Bind. IMO ties the elements from RE and SH together well...spooky SH type stuff with RE style gunplay. Plus you get to turn into a monster every now and then and unleash...interesting game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Well, it's kind of an oldie, but the Dino Crisis series is really cool (the first one more than the second, but I enjoy both).
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Well, it's kind of an oldie, but the Dino Crisis series is really cool (the first one more than the second, but I enjoy both).
Yes!...the first DC was excellent...turned dinosaurs into very scary creatures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
sibraa5
Zombie
Zombie
sibraa5

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:40 am

Silent Hill is an excellent choice.

Doom 3/4 anyone?

Dino Crisis, I completed 2 on the PS1 years ago, Back when I was little, lol. It was great though. I got 1 not long ago and it;s pretty good too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Bioshock isnt full Survival Horror... Its more action orientated... I passed it and nothing was scary at all... Just fun...

Fear 2 looks great, and Dead Space is must go! I tried it and that game rox! SH owns too! 4th is a bit crappy since it all about 1 room and u have to go trough same ares several times... Its great, but boring in other hand... SH 2 is best, but SH 1 is classic and it rox... I played SH 3 but i never finished it... And SH 5 is must go too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:01 pm

duralumin wrote:
I'm kind of partial to The Suffering: Ties That Bind. IMO ties the elements from RE and SH together well...spooky SH type stuff with RE style gunplay. Plus you get to turn into a monster every now and then and unleash...interesting game.
hey i forgot about that series...thats a good one as well...also reminds me of the kind of career i want to get into...a correctional officer
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:05 am

I would recomend The suffering and/or Silent Hill
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:52 am

Silent Hill (I've only played a little bit of the 3rd game, and it's really good!"
Clock Tower 3
Haunting Ground

Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:43 am

I tried the demo for F.E.A.R. 2. It was awesome. One of the scariest media experiences I've ever had, scarier than scary movies. Great game, but it's still pretty expensive. I saw it at a gamestore today for around 60 euro. Sad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Silent Hill (I've only played a little bit of the 3rd game, and it's really good!"
Clock Tower 3
Haunting Ground

Smile

I actually never finished SH 3 really... But it was fun too... All SH games are great, esp. 5, i love the new system... But 4 was unique and somehow fun in its own way... The trailer was creepy but actually game itself wasnt... Well it could scare you when ghosts or we they are suddenly jump in front of u...

And CT 3... Fab. game... I played it with my dad long time ago, it was unique in its way too... Im not sure if i finished it... I think i stopped somewhere at cemetery... I think thats the end anyway... Right?

lyfesArcanum wrote:
I tried the demo for F.E.A.R. 2. It was awesome. One of the scariest media experiences I've ever had, scarier than scary movies. Great game, but it's still pretty expensive. I saw it at a gamestore today for around 60 euro. Sad

Its good mix of action and horror game, i like Alma and her sudden appearances

Also Dead Space is good game too... Kinda reminds on FEAR 2... Gosh caera angle is horrible xD
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:06 pm

doom 3 (clean underwear required), or have you tried clock tower or nightmare creatures?? think they was on the ps1 should be on ebay dirt cheap nowadays, condemned 1 now thats a freaky game
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:45 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
doom 3 (clean underwear required), or have you tried clock tower or nightmare creatures?? think they was on the ps1 should be on ebay dirt cheap nowadays, condemned 1 now thats a freaky game
I agree with you on Doom 3 100%...that game had a lot of tense moments with it
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Regenerator wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
I agree with you on Doom 3 100%...that game had a lot of tense moments with it

yeah mate, there were times in that game i cacked my pants big style!! condemned was pretty bad as well though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:25 pm

frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Clock Tower 3
Haunting Ground

Smile

I actually never finished SH 3 really... But it was fun too... All SH games are great, esp. 5, i love the new system... But 4 was unique and somehow fun in its own way... The trailer was creepy but actually game itself wasnt... Well it could scare you when ghosts or we they are suddenly jump in front of u...

And CT 3... Fab. game... I played it with my dad long time ago, it was unique in its way too... Im not sure if i finished it... I think i stopped somewhere at cemetery... I think thats the end anyway... Right?

I don't know, I haven't beat Clock Tower 3 yet lol Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:14 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Clock Tower 3
Haunting Ground

Smile

Oh you started playin it now...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:21 pm

frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Clock Tower 3
Haunting Ground

Smile

Oh you started playin it now...

No, I've had it for a while, I just haven't played it a lot. But, it is a good game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.   Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommendations of other Good Survial Horror Games.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next