HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What other horror games do you play? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What other horror games do you play? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What other horror games do you play? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What other horror games do you play? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What other horror games do you play? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What other horror games do you play? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What other horror games do you play? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What other horror games do you play? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What other horror games do you play? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What other horror games do you play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

What other horror games do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What other horror games do you play?   What other horror games do you play? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Besides the Resident Evil series, what are some of your favorites?

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is terrifying, I would really recommend it if you haven't played it yet. I also love Dead Space and its sequel, but I'm sure everyone here has played those!

Hope there's not already a thread like this, I did a quick scan and didn't see one.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: What other horror games do you play?   What other horror games do you play? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 am

i did play very few silent hill.. finished kuon (i think), rule of rose (perfected it), fatal frame 3 i forgot the other games i have played
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: What other horror games do you play?   What other horror games do you play? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Dead Space series
Silent Hill series
Clock Tower series
Horror games are my favorite types of games so if it looks like it has horror elements to it I will at least give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: What other horror games do you play?   What other horror games do you play? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:08 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
i did play very few silent hill.. finished kuon (i think), rule of rose (perfected it), fatal frame 3 i forgot the other games i have played

I would marry you to acquire rule of rose. AND fatal frame 3. I think Rule of Rose seems rare.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: What other horror games do you play?   What other horror games do you play? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Methsia wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

I would marry you to acquire rule of rose. AND fatal frame 3. I think Rule of Rose seems rare.

both games are my favaorite horror games... i'm not sure if RoR is rare but it's a very good game
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: What other horror games do you play?   What other horror games do you play? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:09 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Methsia wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

both games are my favaorite horror games... i'm not sure if RoR is rare but it's a very good game

LOOK on Ebay my dear. LOOK on ebay.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: What other horror games do you play?   What other horror games do you play? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:28 am

Methsia wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Methsia wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

LOOK on Ebay my dear. LOOK on ebay.

haha... it is a very good game indeed and had been made rare.. Pal version was like $220 and the us copies are like $50... good thing i have a copy... but if you want a copy there are steps in which they are illegal

Spoiler:
i am not sure for i have never done this. . .

bow down to RoR..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What other horror games do you play?   What other horror games do you play? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:02 am

Wasn't this exact topic posted here about a week ago? I think it was named survival horror or something... Check my answers there.

@ace: No pirated downloads.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other horror games do you play?   What other horror games do you play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What other horror games do you play?
Page 1 of 1