HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...

Go down 
+3
Kytte
Ghost Leader
Leon Kennedy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... Empty
PostSubject: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:42 am

YKUS@When...

DO NOT EMBED!!!

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited by Leon Kennedy on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:18 pm

lol Um, what? Question
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:01 am

I like the video
I don't understand it's title tho lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:30 am

*Slaps forehead* Duh! Never dawned on me that those were links...
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:58 am

Lol I didn't realise either
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 am

lmao guys. I posted in "Pictures/Videos" xD
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:46 pm

nice vids man keep up the good work
you eat my cookieh?
You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... Pho5ge13
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net/
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Its a shame, all those RE4 bandwagoners begged for coop, and now its just about the worst thing to happen to RE5, because its hard to bull shit with your friends over live and be scared at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:06 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
Its a shame, all those RE4 bandwagoners begged for coop, and now its just about the worst thing to happen to RE5, because its hard to bull shit with your friends over live and be scared at the same time.

I think that it is safe to say that Capcom is catering to everyone else's wants, like with co-op & the 'Gears/action' controls.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:19 am

Spike991 wrote:
I think that it is safe to say that Capcom is catering to everyone else's wants, like with co-op & the 'Gears/action' controls.
And pretty much throwing out the door the fans that made the series as popular as it is.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:52 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
And pretty much throwing out the door the fans that made the series as popular as it is.

Exactly, & if they continue down this route, they may lose their target audience, if it hasn't already changed.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:47 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Exactly, & if they continue down this route, they may lose their target audience, if it hasn't already changed.Smile
Well, I know they're quickly losing my fanship.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Im just playing RE5 for the story, and for Wesker, Jill, and I think Ada might be in there as well. I wish it was just Sheeva, I dont wont to play as Chris, aka roids monster with no personality. Heros shouldnt be the Hulk, they should be more lean and quick like Leon, who was able to take on foes like Krauser and kick everyones ass. I dont want to sound like an uber fanbody to leon, but god they made him too fucking cool. Hes like the Dante of Devil May Cry, and chris is just the Nero Neutral. I liked him in the remake, but now hes just a fag. It would have been one thing if he was buff in all the games, but HE WASNT, and it is impossible to grow that big in your twenties! Not to mention, he doesnt have any personality as oppose to Arnold S. or any other big buff action hero, hes just a big faggot

Go ahead chris fanboys, tear me apart, I hope you realize that Jill and Barry were cooler then you in Re1!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Im just playing RE5 for the story, and for Wesker, Jill, and I think Ada might be in there as well. I wish it was just Sheeva, I dont wont to play as Chris, aka roids monster with no personality. Heros shouldnt be the Hulk, they should be more lean and quick like Leon, who was able to take on foes like Krauser and kick everyones ass. I dont want to sound like an uber fanbody to leon, but god they made him too fucking cool. Hes like the Dante of Devil May Cry, and chris is just the Nero Neutral. I liked him in the remake, but now hes just a fag. It would have been one thing if he was buff in all the games, but HE WASNT, and it is impossible to grow that big in your twenties! Not to mention, he doesnt have any personality as oppose to Arnold S. or any other big buff action hero, hes just a big faggot

Go ahead chris fanboys, tear me apart, I hope you realize that Jill and Barry were cooler then you in Re1!!!! cheers

Yeah, the story will be the saving grace of this game, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that Chris sucked or anything, I think that he is pretty cool in this one, the facial hair & everything fits nicely, and the muscles are fine, but remember, he is 35.Smile

Heroes shouldn't be the Hulk? Arnold Schwarzeneger, Sylvester Stalone, Van Damme(not so much, but you get it).Smile Chris has plenty of personality, it just isn't a 'smart-ass' personality like Leon's or anything.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Im just playing RE5 for the story, and for Wesker, Jill, and I think Ada might be in there as well.
Same with me. I just want to find out what the story is with Jill and how she's involved/what happened to her.

It might sound crazy to pay $$$ just for that, but I couldn't call myself Jill's future husband biggest fan if I didn't. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:20 pm

[quote="Ghost Leader"]
Indiana Jones wrote:
Im just playing RE5 for the story, and for Wesker, Jill, and I think Ada might be in there as well.
Same with me. I just want to find out what the story is with Jill and how she's involved/what happened to her.

It might sound crazy to pay $$$ just for that, but I couldn't call myself Jill's future husband biggest fan if I didn't. Smile

Hey, I would pay money for that too, I want to know what happened to her, but I am more exited to see the epic conclusion with Redfield & Wesker.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Wesker is going to kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:

I am thinking that Chris will mostly be able to hold his own, only to find that Wesker's main weakness is his overconfidence, and that will be Wesker's downfall.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

I am thinking that Chris will mostly be able to hold his own, only to find that Wesker's main weakness is his overconfidence, and that will be Wesker's downfall.Smile
I noticed Wesker's overconfidence in CV but I think he will have more of it in RE5...as Luke Skywalker would say "Your overconfidence is your weakness"
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

I noticed Wesker's overconfidence in CV but I think he will have more of it in RE5...as Luke Skywalker would say "Your overconfidence is your weakness"

That is a great SW reference, we can relate SW to anything.Smile Anyway, that will probably be his main weakness, although Chris is no pushover, can't wait to see it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...   You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when... Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You Suck at Resident Evil 5 when...
Page 1 of 1