Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Neptune!! scary as hell!

Go down 
+5
duralumin
Spike991
Kytte
Regenerator
charlieRE2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

Neptune!! scary as hell! Empty
PostSubject: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:04 pm

NEPTUNE

Neptune!! scary as hell! Residentevil02 Neptune!! scary as hell! Remake_shark2_lg

Code number "FI-03" .
Developed as an experiment to prove that the T-Virus could combine well with even sea creatures was a new form of B.O.W created from a great white shark base. The result is a huge new body that far surpasses its natural size and seeing this creature in its natural watery habitat gives new meaning to the name " king of the ocean" . The naturally aggressive tendencies of its species have been increased and its strength has also, to the extent that it fears no living creature. And with its high attack capabilities and durability for sustaining damage, one would think it would be a natural for actual fights. But in the end, it is still a creature of the sea and as such has no applications for battle on land.
In the Arklay mansion facilities , two kinds of neptune were reported to exist but the smaller ones were still in the middle of their developing stages. To the end, their attack and defensive properties are far below that of the completed neptune and are therefore far easier to drive off in actual combat.

INFORMATION FROM RESIDENT EVIL ARCHIVES

who else thought that the neptunes were really frightening? and also how greatly different they were in the remake from the original?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Neptune wasn't that scary to me but I never play the remake so I can't tell you the difference between the games
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:26 pm

well in the original they are quite small so they arnt that scary but in the remake they are giants! and they swallow richard Aiken if i remember correctly ,after he is revived with the serum.... i think it was richard hmmm
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:43 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
well in the original they are quite small so they arnt that scary but in the remake they are giants! and they swallow richard Aiken if i remember correctly ,after he is revived with the serum.... i think it was richard hmmm

I think richard lol, but hey lol in the original they didn't phase me but in the REmake they made me jump a bit lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:34 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:

Yeah, Neptune swallowed Richard, but that was one of the two versions, the other being Richard getting swallowed by Yawn, and then there is of course Richard dying before he gets swallowed.Smile
And I agree, Neptune was pretty frightening, and the music picks up in the Aqua Ring, it is really hard to try & run from one place to another when you are up to your knees in water, it was a frightening part, and nice pics.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Both the original and remake versions do it for me...even in the original a massive Neptune makes his appearance if you hang out long enough to shoot the "smaller" sharks with your gun...something has always frightened me about something deadly gliding through the water where you can't quite tell where it is........or how close it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Back then the Resident Evil neptunes may have made me jump, but looking back on them after playing REmake I wouldn't find em that scary.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Aoshi wrote:
Back then the Resident Evil neptunes may have made me jump, but looking back on them after playing REmake I wouldn't find em that scary.

Agreed, he new ones make the old ones fail in comparision.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:30 am

Spike991 wrote:
Aoshi wrote:

Agreed, he new ones make the old ones fail in comparision.Smile

Lol yes

OMG SHORT POST!!! Rule 15

Last edited by frodomir on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OMG SHORT POST!!! Rule 15)
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:05 am

Looks great in remake... But idk animals aren't scary...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:48 pm

I disagre
Nepture isn't scary

Only for afraid children
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:20 am

Bernard wrote:
I disagre
Nepture isn't scary
Oh yeah? Well, what about a real life Neptune?

Megalodon

Neptune!! scary as hell! Meg-pic-scary-shit

Would you like to take a swim with that?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:09 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Bernard wrote:
I disagre
Nepture isn't scary
Oh yeah? Well, what about a real life Neptune?
Would you like to take a swim with that?

Funny u mention that...

Megalodon...

There are 3 things scientists say about it...

1. Its a myth
2. It lived in dinosaur age.
3. Its prob. alive, but somewhere super-extra deep where humans wont be able to go for next 1000 years...

If u ask me... It probably existed... Some people said its too big to be true... Whales are big too... But all sharks act same way... They need to get out of water and jump sometimes... Its nature... And nobody ever saw them... And again... It could live deep since deeper u go more and more fishes are there... Probable... =D And of course, deeper u go, bigger they are...

It could be true, but this could be fake teeth, or teeth from other fish / animal...

Neptune!! scary as hell! Carcharodon_megalodon

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:08 pm

frodomir wrote:

Funny u mention that...

Megalodon...

There are 3 things scientists say about it...

1. Its a myth
2. It lived in dinosaur age.
3. Its prob. alive, but somewhere super-extra deep where humans wont be able to go for next 1000 years...

If u ask me... It probably existed... Some people said its too big to be true... Whales are big too... But all sharks act same way... They need to get out of water and jump sometimes... Its nature... And nobody ever saw them... And again... It could live deep since deeper u go more and more fishes are there... Probable... =D And of course, deeper u go, bigger they are...

It could be true, but this could be fake teeth, or teeth from other fish / animal...

Neptune!! scary as hell! Carcharodon_megalodon

Spoiler:
It most definitely existed, but fortunately for us it's also most definitely extinct (I hope...), though I admit the prospect of it still being alive is appealing.

And you have a point about size. Some of the largest known animals frequent the deepest parts of the ocean, places never seen by the eyes of man. The giant squid (which makes its home in the deeps), for example, is a species that was regarded as myth until fairly recently in human history, and was never visually documented alive until just a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Can you say "coelacanth"? A fish thought by most to be utterly extinct for almost 400 million years until "rediscovered" in the late 1930's
www.dinofish.com
so I say SWIM ON you big shark you! Imagine Umbrella getting a hold of a MEG and giving the ol' boy a dose of a little "T"...nobody's safe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:23 pm

duralumin wrote:
Can you say "coelacanth"? A fish thought by most to be utterly extinct for almost 400 million years until "rediscovered" in the late 1930's
www.dinofish.com
Right. There's no telling what's alive in the depths of the oceans. It's a commonly-known fact that we know more about the surface of Mars than we do about our own oceans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neptune!! scary as hell!   Neptune!! scary as hell! Empty

Back to top Go down

Neptune!! scary as hell!
Page 1 of 1