HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

HUNK? what do you all think of him?

Go down 
+23
galerian135
toddx77
Sargent D
chocotricks
Bub537
RaviorStygian
The Knife
HUNK'syouruncle
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Wesker
H.U.N.K.
Kytte
Aoshi
duralumin
PublicEnemy
Spike991
Ghost Leader
Down
BioHazardMerc1
Regenerator
frodomir
charlieRE2
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:55 am

toddx77 wrote:
With Wesker dead now the games need a new lead villian and I have always thought HUNK would be great. We still dont know anything about the "organization" or tricell so he could be working with them. If HUNK does become the new main villian I want capcom to follow their with what ever his plan is. Unlike with wesker were he was usually behind the scenes trying to collect all the different virus samples to make something big only to have 5 cliche him and make him want to destroy the world.
HUNK wouldn't fit the main villain role at all. He's just a hired mercenary doing his job. He doesn't have a goal. All he has is his job. Who knows where he works now, could as well be the Organization.

We already have two good candidates for the main villain: Alex Wesker and Veltro (whose outfit actually looks a tad like HUNK's).
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
We already have two good candidates for the main villain: Alex Wesker and Veltro (whose outfit actually looks a tad like HUNK's).
I'm guessing Veltro will probably be killed as the last boss.

Revelations is still 4.5 right?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:44 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm guessing Veltro will probably be killed as the last boss.

Revelations is still 4.5 right?
True.

I think of Revelations like CV, as an in-between part to the main series.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:
With Wesker dead now the games need a new lead villian and I have always thought HUNK would be great. We still dont know anything about the "organization" or tricell so he could be working with them. If HUNK does become the new main villian I want capcom to follow their with what ever his plan is. Unlike with wesker were he was usually behind the scenes trying to collect all the different virus samples to make something big only to have 5 cliche him and make him want to destroy the world.
HUNK wouldn't fit the main villain role at all. He's just a hired mercenary doing his job. He doesn't have a goal. All he has is his job. Who knows where he works now, could as well be the Organization.

Point taken I didn't consider that. Do you think perhaps that whoever the new main villian is would pay HUNK to be on his side? Depending who it is or what they are doing they might want someone skilled like HUNK with them and not against them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:32 pm

toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:

Point taken I didn't consider that. Do you think perhaps that whoever the new main villian is would pay HUNK to be on his side? Depending who it is or what they are doing they might want someone skilled like HUNK with them and not against them.
HUNK wouldn't be against any of the factions unless he was hired for the job. I guess the Organization would be likely to hire him.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:

HUNK wouldn't be against any of the factions unless he was hired for the job. I guess the Organization would be likely to hire him.

Thats what I meant, like do you think maybe the organization wants to hire him so they could get more done?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:57 pm

HUNK is basically a ruthless Dash Rendar.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 am

toddx77 wrote:
Thats what I meant, like do you think maybe the organization wants to hire him so they could get more done?
Possibly
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 am

That would be pretty cool if The Organization would hire him, then we could see him in something other than The Mercenaries. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

damn, someone else needs to get a 3ds. im like the only person that has one, when i thought somebody like Mass would have been the 1st to get one.
I'm getting one for Christmas, and with that game too.
i guess thats better. i still expected mass or anyone else to have one before me. come on peeps, the price dropped to 170.
I might still get one but I can't bring myself to get one right now as I still feel my Lite is new D:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

damn, someone else needs to get a 3ds. im like the only person that has one, when i thought somebody like Mass would have been the 1st to get one.
i guess thats better. i still expected mass or anyone else to have one before me. come on peeps, the price dropped to 170.
I might still get one but I can't bring myself to get one right now as I still feel my Lite is new D:
come on, dont let that hold you back.

i didnt want to sell my Lite when i did, and although i intend to buy a Lite again, i still love the 3ds, with my 1 game.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Hunk is my Favourite character in mercenaries by far!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

i didnt want to sell my Lite when i did, and although i intend to buy a Lite again, i still love the 3ds, with my 1 game.
I'm not made of money you know. Gotta wait and maybe buy one used.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I'm not made of money you know. Gotta wait and maybe buy one used.

I bought mine used, and it didn't make much of a difference.

It was only ten dollars less....

@Charlie, I like using HUNK, and Krauser in Mercs 3d.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:19 am

Hmm... Right now a new one on an auction site goes for 138€.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

yeah i like hunk and krauser too. his arrows are quite good. i haven't unlocked wesker yet
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:53 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
yeah i like hunk and krauser too. his arrows are quite good. i haven't unlocked wesker yet

I currently have every character and each of their alternate attires.

That means at least an S on each level. Minus the EX ones.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:47 pm

well done. cant say im really that fantastic at mercenaries. im just ok. its enjoyable though
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:42 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
well done. cant say im really that fantastic at mercenaries. im just ok. its enjoyable though
we could probably do a good run anyway.

i would just be extra careful on levels with Giant Dr. Salvador. i know that first EX level in the village does, and that guy is a beast.
Back to top Go down
galerian135
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:43 am

Ehh He is ok. Im not to crazy about him tho. I don't fully understand his whole following.
Back to top Go down
Stevoman965
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network StevoMan965
Steam : StevoMan965

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:52 pm

HUNK is the most badass mofo ever to step foot in a resident evil game, he could easily take, jill, chris, leon, ada, you name it!!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Hunk is overrated.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Mercy wrote:
Hunk is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Hunk is overrated.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:09 pm

He is interesting. I'm not his biggest fan... but I don't have a problem with him, we don't know all that much about him. I just don't like playing as him in RE4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HUNK? what do you all think of him?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next