HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

HUNK? what do you all think of him?

Go down 
+23
galerian135
toddx77
Sargent D
chocotricks
Bub537
RaviorStygian
The Knife
HUNK'syouruncle
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Wesker
H.U.N.K.
Kytte
Aoshi
duralumin
PublicEnemy
Spike991
Ghost Leader
Down
BioHazardMerc1
Regenerator
frodomir
charlieRE2
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
And what about Nicholai??????
Isn't his death canonical?
Back to top Go down
H.U.N.K.
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:
He's not exactly a soldier, he's a mercenary. Gun for hire. He cares for his life as he does for the money.

He isn't really a soldier, but he isn't really a 'gun for hire', he works solemnly for Umbrella, not so much taking on jobs from anyone that has money.Smile

My focus was not on his employment status as much as it was his attitude. He's the consummate soldier in the sense that his only objective appears to be whatever his employer tells him it is. Follow orders, execute orders, get out, get paid. He doesn't appear to have the lust for power that other characters do.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:03 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
And what about Nicholai??????
Isn't his death canonical?

No, it turns out that his making the escape is canon, so the ending where Barry comes to pick up Jill & Carlos is canon too.Smile It might say something about it in Archives, but I know that there was a document from him in Survivor that talked about a couple of the different incidents, and one of the final entries in his little journal or whatever it was, was dated after the Raccoon City Incident.Smile

Also, even though Outbreak isn't exactly canon, in the Epilogue for the first one, there is a scene where a researcher is talking to someone from Umbrella over the phone, & maybe it is just me, but I think that it sounds like the same guy who does Nicholai's voice in the 5th scenario, Decisions, Decisions.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Wesker wrote:
He's not exactly a soldier, he's a mercenary. Gun for hire. He cares for his life as he does for the money.

He isn't really a soldier, but he isn't really a 'gun for hire', he works solemnly for Umbrella, not so much taking on jobs from anyone that has money.Smile

Thats what I call a Private Unit.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:32 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:

Thats what I call a Private Unit.

Yeah, I would think that Umbrella would have enough money to keep HUNK and his temps happy.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 am

HUNK is my third favorite RE character (odd that this seems to be with several other people, too) and I'm really hoping to see him in ORC. It's also interesting how he's the mentor of Vector from USS Delta team.

I find it weird how he and the whole USS team was supposedly killed by Ada (of all people) when he was delivering the G-virus in the radio drama Ikiteita Onna Spy Ada (lit. "Ada, the Female Spy, is Alive") set after the events of RE2. This, of course, makes it not canon along with various other details. Still, it seems weird, as we've not seen or heard of him (canonically) after he got the virus to Umbrella, which he actually did.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 pm

What is this radio drama stuff about and why are we taking it seriously?
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:21 pm

I think that HUNK is coll but maybe a little bit overrated
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:29 pm

HUNK is a pretty cool guy, and has a kickass motto. ('The death cannot die' for those who don't know.)

My only trifle with him is that he was in RE4 mercenaries. He contributed nothing to the story, and he should have been replaced by Luis instead.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:43 pm

The Knife wrote:
My only trifle with him is that he was in RE4 mercenaries. He contributed nothing to the story, and he should have been replaced by Luis instead.
It would have been nice to be able to use the Red9 in Mercs.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
What is this radio drama stuff about and why are we taking it seriously?
It was originally made to further RE2 story and shed some light on events. The games canon have later made it obsolete, though.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:03 pm

You gotta love Mr. Death. He provides a nice back-story in Resident Evil 2. Too bad he's just known as playable character in the mini games. I'm kinda bummed not to see him make an appearance in Operation: Raccoon City seeing as the rest of the USS is.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Bub537 wrote:
You gotta love Mr. Death. He provides a nice back-story in Resident Evil 2. Too bad he's just known as playable character in the mini games. I'm kinda bummed not to see him make an appearance in Operation: Raccoon City seeing as the rest of the USS is.
He's not in the same team so him not being a main character makes sense. Besides, given the events, his team was propably busy being mutilated by Birkin. He still might have some role in the game.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:14 pm

I like HUNK but honestly I don't know why he's overrated as he is. He was only in 1 game (not including the chronicles or Mercs) and that mission was like 10 minutes long and there wasnt a whole lot otg, just sent in to retrieve the virus, survived Birkin, and made it out alive. I would like to see more of him sure but why all the fuss?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:06 pm

I would assume that HUNK is probably lying unconscious in the sewers for most of the game. Razz You know...in all honesty, we should hear Goblin 6's distress call during the game. Unless this team is on a different frequency.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 am

Goblin 6 is an awesome character. Maybe we can find her, dead or alive, in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:00 pm

HUNK is my favorite character. I'd take him over Leon or Chris any day. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:17 pm

I wonder how much faster some of the major battles in the RE series would have ended if HUNK was fighting instead of whatever main character.

You know when I think about it, the only hard final battle was Alexia, and she was only hard because it was kind of hard to hit her with the laser.

Every other final battle is child's play.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
I think that HUNK is coll but maybe a little bit overrated
No, he is not overrated in the least. i think he's really cool. not my favorite but i like him.

he is really awesome in mercs 3d by the way. him and krauser probably being my two best.

damn, someone else needs to get a 3ds. im like the only person that has one, when i thought somebody like Mass would have been the 1st to get one.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:

damn, someone else needs to get a 3ds. im like the only person that has one, when i thought somebody like Mass would have been the 1st to get one.
I'm getting one for Christmas, and with that game too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:37 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

i guess thats better. i still expected mass or anyone else to have one before me. come on peeps, the price dropped to 170.

and its totally worth it ravior. not sure who you used in re4 or re5 mercs, but this is a nice blend of the two. and better. the controls are perfect, minus it being on a handheld.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

i guess thats better. i still expected mass or anyone else to have one before me. come on peeps, the price dropped to 170.

and its totally worth it ravior. not sure who you used in re4 or re5 mercs, but this is a nice blend of the two. and better. the controls are perfect, minus it being on a handheld.
My only complaint is that it has only 8 characters. It makes no sense. It's based off of a mini-game. RE5 had more characters and that had a whole entire game attached to it. It should have 30.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:58 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

My only complaint is that it has only 8 characters. It makes no sense. It's based off of a mini-game. RE5 had more characters and that had a whole entire game attached to it. It should have 30.
well idk about 30, but well more than 8 makes sense. each character does get an alternate attire though. there are also abilities that are a nice feature.

im not a leon fanboy, but him and ada would have been nice. also carlos, and maybe nicholai and mikhail. leaving leon out is strange though.

it sounds like everyone has their legit VA's too. roger craig smith and allyson court for chris and claire, and jim ward for krauser. unfortunately its dc douglas for wesker though.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 pm

I like DC Douglass though.

Also, Steve should have been in there.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:14 am

With Wesker dead now the games need a new lead villian and I have always thought HUNK would be great. We still dont know anything about the "organization" or tricell so he could be working with them. If HUNK does become the new main villian I want capcom to follow their with what ever his plan is. Unlike with wesker were he was usually behind the scenes trying to collect all the different virus samples to make something big only to have 5 cliche him and make him want to destroy the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUNK? what do you all think of him?   HUNK? what do you all think of him? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HUNK? what do you all think of him?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next