HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' Empty
PostSubject: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:00 pm

So, I don't know how many people on here like Star Wars, but I found out that Regenerator does, and I decided to make a thread to simeultaneously find out who does like SW and what characters are favorties.Smile So, who is your favorite Star Wars character, movie or games, or noves?....

I personally like Boba Fett, he is really cool, and his 'bucket helmet' looks really awesome, too bad he fell int he Sarlic pit, but at least he survived.Smile I also really like Kyle Katarn, he is from the Jedi Knight Series, he looks like Chuck Norris, and is just as badass, but with force powers.Smile
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' Dsfgds10

Last edited by Spike991 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:40 am

you know spike I was planning on posting something like this as well but you beat me to it lol...anyway I am a loyal supporter of the Empire meaning I like basically all Imperial units...but the main guys I like in SW are Captian Piett and General Veers...I know they don't have big roles but like I said I'm a loyalist to the Empire Very Happy...as for games and novels I like the Battlefront series and the Empire at War series...I just like being the Empire and taking down Rebel scum Razz...and I am currently reading the X-wing book series as well...so there you have it Spike...you like Kyle so to me you are Rebel scum...lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:46 am

Regenerator wrote:
you know spike I was planning on posting something like this as well but you beat me to it lol...anyway I am a loyal supporter of the Empire meaning I like basically all Imperial units...but the main guys I like in SW are Captian Piett and General Veers...I know they don't have big roles but like I said I'm a loyalist to the Empire Very Happy...as for games and novels I like the Battlefront series and the Empire at War series...I just like being the Empire and taking down Rebel scum Razz...and I am currently reading the X-wing book series as well...so there you have it Spike...you like Kyle so to me you are Rebel scum...lol

Pretty nice, I also like the Empire, it just so happens that one of my favs are on the 'Rebels' side.Smile My favorite though is Boba, I will never risk the Fett man. Boba also has a reletivaly small role, and only like one line in his original two movie appearances.Smile
'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' Boba_f11
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Boba Fett is ok...he worked for the Empire so I don't have a problem with him
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Boba Fett is ok...he worked for the Empire so I don't have a problem with him

Yeah, I have always considered him a neutral character, just llike Jango.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Wow, I'm a total geek for Star Wars...even extending into the prequel films. My favorite character is Darth Vader all the way...probably one of the most recognized icons on the entire planet. If not for the Sith Lord I'd have to go with Obi-Wan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:26 pm

duralumin wrote:
Wow, I'm a total geek for Star Wars...even extending into the prequel films. My favorite character is Darth Vader all the way...probably one of the most recognized icons on the entire planet. If not for the Sith Lord I'd have to go with Obi-Wan.

Glad to hear that.Smile Yeah, I found the prequel films to be really good too, they get alot of crap, but all in all they were really good, and especially the first time I had seen Darth Maul with his double-bladed lightsaber.Smile Jango was really cool to see, and of course seeing how the Jedi fell in Revenge Of The Sith, really epic, and tragic music, John Williams is very talented.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

Glad to hear that.Smile Yeah, I found the prequel films to be really good too, they get alot of crap, but all in all they were really good, and especially the first time I had seen Darth Maul with his double-bladed lightsaber.Smile Jango was really cool to see, and of course seeing how the Jedi fell in Revenge Of The Sith, really epic, and tragic music, John Williams is very talented.Smile
Outstanding, John Williams is THE man...I've collected a lot of soundtracks over time but Williams' opuses are my favorites. Kinda crazy when you fnd out that he orchestrated the music for the Lost In Space television show (as Johnny Williams, no less!..lol). Great thread!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:55 pm

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

Outstanding, John Williams is THE man...I've collected a lot of soundtracks over time but Williams' opuses are my favorites. Kinda crazy when you fnd out that he orchestrated the music for the Lost In Space television show (as Johnny Williams, no less!..lol). Great thread!

Lost in Space, I didn't know, was it any good? That is funny, Johnny Williams, and thanks.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

i thought the prequels alright but i like the originals more...but what I want to see are films based off of the expanded universe
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

i thought the prequels alright but i like the originals more...but what I want to see are films based off of the expanded universe

Yeah, I would really like to see some stuff with Kyle Katarn.Smile
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
duralumin wrote:

Lost in Space, I didn't know, was it any good? That is funny, Johnny Williams, and thanks.Smile
Lost In Space is an acquired taste...lol. But when catching the old show you can hear the strains of music from Mr. Williams that are definitely very grand and give us a taste of what is to come. Also, another noteworthy soundtrack of John's is from the film Towering Inferno...great stuff. Back to your thread, glad to know there's some SW fans around...sometimes I have to be careful where I wave my SW freak flag...lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:40 pm

The ironic thing about Boba Fett's popularity is that he has only, like, five minutes of screen time in the original trilogy (collectively, between the three movies).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:53 pm

duralumin wrote:
Lost In Space is an acquired taste...lol. But when catching the old show you can hear the strains of music from Mr. Williams that are definitely very grand and give us a taste of what is to come. Also, another noteworthy soundtrack of John's is from the film Towering Inferno...great stuff. Back to your thread, glad to know there's some SW fans around...sometimes I have to be careful where I wave my SW freak flag...lol!

lol, wave your SW freak flag.Smile
Back to top Go down
sibraa5
Zombie
Zombie
sibraa5

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:07 am

I wonder why Star Wars says "A long long time ago"

My theory:

Einstein said "I don't know whatthey will use in WW3, but the next will use sticks and stones"

I think something big happened, although it doesn't exactly say anything about it in the timeline, but meh, I think it all got wiped out I guess.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:12 pm

sibraa5 wrote:
I wonder why Star Wars says "A long long time ago"

My theory:

Einstein said "I don't know whatthey will use in WW3, but the next will use sticks and stones"

I think something big happened, although it doesn't exactly say anything about it in the timeline, but meh, I think it all got wiped out I guess.

lol, I think that it was 'A Long Time Ago', with the double word being "Far, Far Away...".Smile
Back to top Go down
sibraa5
Zombie
Zombie
sibraa5

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:33 pm

yeah, Oh well xD.

"Far Far Away" they could have been far more advanced than us....
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:20 pm

sibraa5 wrote:
yeah, Oh well xD.

"Far Far Away" they could have been far more advanced than us....

It could be like that Family Guy idea, where those really smart, fururistic Irish guys were doing some testing and then they found alcohol....Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'   'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....' Empty

Back to top Go down

'A long time ago, but somehow in the future....'
Page 1 of 1