HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How long do you think this might take? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How long do you think this might take? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How long do you think this might take? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How long do you think this might take? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How long do you think this might take? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How long do you think this might take? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How long do you think this might take? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How long do you think this might take? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How long do you think this might take? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How long do you think this might take?

Go down 
+6
Regenerator
Spike991
Ghost Leader
Down
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

How long do you think this might take? Empty
PostSubject: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:54 pm

I remember about 2 or 3 years ago the first screen shots for Resident Evil 5 came out. How many years do you think it might take untill possible early screenshots of Resident Evil 6 come out? 2 or 3 years from now?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 pm

They haven't even decided to make RE6. Once they do, if they do, it will take minimum of 4 years to make but they said more along the lines of 8 years probably. It could take 5 to 6 years before we see anything for RE6.
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:26 pm

I think around 3 years or 2 because they just want the MONEY hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Yeah plus Resident Evil is just awsome.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Only if they rush RE6. Judging by their track record, that won't happen. 2 or 3 years will be almost impossible otherwise since they haven't even begun pre-production yet.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I remember about 2 or 3 years ago the first screen shots for Resident Evil 5 came out. How many years do you think it might take untill possible early screenshots of Resident Evil 6 come out? 2 or 3 years from now?
I admire your anticipation for RE6, but it's way too early to even be thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Fair enough Ghost Leader. I am kind of eager for Resident Evil 6 because it would be cool to see the survival horror aspect back again and maybe the zombie mansion theme.

Maybe in 2 years time we could get a clue what Re6 might feature in it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Don't get your hopes up too much Jamesy. They've already said that RE6 would be much different than any previous installment. Not trying to bring you down, but high expectations are rarely a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Alright Night Crawler. Hard to picture exactley how much different Resident Evil 6 would be from pervious installments. Nothing wrong with hoping it might go back to its roots.

I seriously hope it won't be a game where you drive around a free roaming city (Grand Theft Auto style) and shoot random zombies. That would be awful lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Fair enough Ghost Leader. I am kind of eager for Resident Evil 6 because it would be cool to see the survival horror aspect back again and maybe the zombie mansion theme.

Maybe in 2 years time we could get a clue what Re6 might feature in it.

Yeah well you could always go back and play ones you haven't, as in my time of need I went and got alot of the side-story RE's, and they are terrific too.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 pm

<tangent>Why must everyone spell my name Night Crawler? I spell it differently for a reason people! Actually...just refer to me as Nite. </tangent>
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Well I am just hoping that there might some zombies included in Re6?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:15 pm

give it 3 or 4 years...thats after they decide on the game of course
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:24 am

I am sure they will decide to make it.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:11 am

Jamesy wrote:
I am sure they will decide to make it.
Hopefully, but Resident Evil is not Capcom's only game series. They've also got Lost Planet, Bionic commando, DMC, Megaman, Street Fighter etc.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Down wrote:
they just want the MONEY

True, true...

2 Years min... Capcom said they will work on DMC 5 first... They are also working on War in Iraq (Older days) about marines in Fullajah or something, and few other games...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:31 pm

frodomir wrote:
2 Years min... Capcom said they will work on DMC 5 first... They are also working on War in Iraq (Older days) about marines in Fullajah or something, and few other games...
Six Days in Fallujah is being developed by Konami, not Capcom.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:03 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Six Days in Fallujah is being developed by Konami, not Capcom.

Oh yea, my mistake
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:27 am

Well there doing a complete overhaul and re-design this time around, as once again they have decided to "upgrade" the RE franchise, word has it they are Remaking RE 2 in the meantime to keep us all going until 6 is finally shown the light of day.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:32 am

Jill Valentine wrote:
Well there doing a complete overhaul and re-design this time around, as once again they have decided to "upgrade" the RE franchise, word has it they are Remaking RE 2 in the meantime to keep us all going until 6 is finally shown the light of day.
Well, RE2 was "remade" as The Darkside Chronicles on the Wii. As for 6, haven't heard much yet, as you said. I read something on ign yesterday, but I can't find it now... Sad
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:40 am

Probably two or three years.

RE5 took so long because it was the first HD game for Resident Evil. Now that they have the game engine down it's mostly just content........

Oh wait, they said the 6th one is going to be a complete REboot (so new game play mechanics) + by the time it comes out the Xbox 720 and PS4 will be out, so they'll have to make a new engine for that as well.

Well RE6, see you in 7 years... So technically the Resident Evil franchise is going to be dead for a while. Unless they release spin-offs (Survivor, Outbreak, Dead Aim).
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:44 am

But a REboot doesn't necessarily mean that they will redo the game mechanics (again), just they will start from the beginning again, maybe show a different angle.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:53 am

It's not going to be a reboot. It doesn't need it. They never stated it would be an actual reboot. Just that it would be much different from previous games.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:54 am

I sincerely hope it's not a reboot. I'd like it much more if it went on to new places, new things.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:07 am

well they could definatley go with a few "spin-offs" in the meantime, theres still Ada's story and Hunks story to cover as well as more on what happened to Sherry Birkin and even Barry Burton, so spin-offs are definatley inevitiable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long do you think this might take?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next