HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. Empty
PostSubject: Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............   Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:18 pm

This is a bit different from my usual posts, but this is bugging me, I have RE0, REmake, RE2, RE3, RE Code Veronica X, RE4 all on Gamecube, and I had unlocked everything on all of them, except for all the extra weapons in RE0, but after all of that, my Gamecube memory card, with everything from the past four years, it is saying that it is corrupted and needs to be formatted, and it happened so spontaneously after I had played a game???? Does anyone have a solution that will allow me to save my data from RE, and all of my other games???
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............   Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:51 am

You know I had the same thing happen to me a little while back...but this was with my ps1 memory card...at the end I was forced to get a new one because I could'nt solve the problem Mad ...I'm not sure what to tell you to help you out
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............   Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:25 am

I had same prob. couple of times on ps2... Once i formatted it, and once i managed to save it but even I don't know how Laughing

I think there are some guides on net...

Try this:

Code:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/nintendogamecube/memorycards.jsp
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............   Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:45 pm

same happend to me twice on gamecube,many files on it....i just had to format it.

if you don get any solution,then next time save the files on 2memory cards
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............   Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:28 pm

frodomir wrote:
I had same prob. couple of times on ps2... Once i formatted it, and once i managed to save it but even I don't know how Laughing

I think there are some guides on net...

Try this:

Code:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/nintendogamecube/memorycards.jsp

Thanks, it was informative, but still only reminds me of my memory cards impending doom.Sad It seems that I will just have to format it, maybe if I called Nintendo they could give me some answers, maybe their spokesperson Reggie, he would probably know what to do, and if not would make me feel better about it, he is a great speaker.Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............   Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:13 pm

ooooo that happens to me like 3 times and is horrible because youdont have any choice you have to format the memory, that happen to me when i have in the memory card saved the complete 100% game of zelda twilight princess and everything erased was horrible Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............   Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
ooooo that happens to me like 3 times and is horrible because youdont have any choice you have to format the memory, that happen to me when i have in the memory card saved the complete 100% game of zelda twilight princess and everything erased was horrible Sad

That sucks, so I absolutely have to do it, there are no ways around it?Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............   Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:

That sucks, so I absolutely have to do it, there are no ways around it?Smile

Usually no... When its corrupted... Well its corrupted lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............   Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamecube Memory Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............
Page 1 of 1