HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 10:40 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Looks like we may have found our REVII Antagonist.

Haha! Are any of you excited for RE7 or are you die hard fans of the older games?

Yes
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 10:54 am

PWNERX wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Haha! Are any of you excited for RE7 or are you die hard fans of the older games?

Yes

Yes, you are too die hard OR yes, you are looking forward to it?

I swear to God if your answer to this question is yes... Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 10:58 am

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Yes

I believe I can fully express my opinion with a statement that is quite simply a resounding "Yes".
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 11:02 am

PWNERX wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Yes

I believe I can fully express my opinion with a statement that is quite simply a resounding "Yes".

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:20 pm

No! Everything from RE4 onward is an attempt to cater to CoD fans and therefor is an affront to RE's past greatness.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
No! Everything from RE4 onward is an attempt to cater to CoD fans and therefor is an affront to RE's past greatness.

Didn't CoD get popular with Modern Warfare (Which was released in 2007, mind you)? The only games that would be affected by CoD-syndrome would be 5, 6, Mercs 3D, Umbrella Corps./ORC, Darkside Chronicles, and both Revelations. Then keep in mind that both Revelations are riddled with Survival Horror aspects.

In short, that's 2 main titles and a few spin-offs that actually could be victims of CoD-syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:59 pm

It really does suck -_-
I played a bit of RE4 yesterday, just to remember the differences, and it's such a fucking shame they started to make Resident Evil into an action-based franchise.

Imagine a new RE game with the camera as it was in the first, as hard as the first, and with the same amount of unique puzzles... It would stand out in a good way.

I might still like the newer games. I guess I'll have to wait and find out.

Why do you think they changed the style of the games?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 12:39 pm

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
It really does suck -_-
I played a bit of RE4 yesterday, just to remember the differences, and it's such a fucking shame they started to make Resident Evil into an action-based franchise.

Imagine a new RE game with the camera as it was in the first, as hard as the first, and with the same amount of unique puzzles... It would stand out in a good way.

I might still like the newer games. I guess I'll have to wait and find out.

Why do you think they changed the style of the games?

Frankly, I blame Devil May Cry. Had it not been created, we may still have Classic-styled RE.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 1:58 pm

PWNERX could you elaborate please? I am genuinely interested. I know Devil May Cry was developed by Capcom; I assume DmC was a big hit so they figured they'd use the same style on RE?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 5:42 pm

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX could you elaborate please? I am genuinely interested. I know Devil May Cry was developed by Capcom; I assume DmC was a big hit so they figured they'd use the same style on RE?

Well, before RE4 was released, there were 4 betas: one of which was eventually worked into Devil May Cry. I think that the popularity of Devil May Cry may have had an effect on the final revision of RE4, hence, more action to cater to Capcom's buyers.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I have no evidence to support this theory.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:36 am

PWNERX wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:

Well, before RE4 was released, there were 4 betas

Two. Many confuse the multiple aspects of the Hooked Man/Fog/Zombie/Airship beta to be different betas but they were in fact just parts of one single beta. The only two it had were the one that was made into DMC and the one that had supposedly paranormal enemies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:

Two. Many confuse the multiple aspects of the Hooked Man/Fog/Zombie/Airship beta to be different betas but they were in fact just parts of one single beta. The only two it had were the one that was made into DMC and the one that had supposedly paranormal enemies.

Wouldn't that be three considering one became RE4?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:10 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:

Wouldn't that be three considering one became RE4?

That's still only two betas and one final game.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:16 am

PWNERX, that's not a bad theory at all dude. It's also admirable of you to state that what you say isn't fact (you come across as open minded). I really am convinced you are a mad scientist; smart but unorthodox. Apologies if it seems I'm kissing ass... Coffee does that to me, haha.

Mass knows his stuff!

I need to upload the next episode... This is the latest I've ever been!
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Part 12: "Fuck these Sharks! - Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Gameplay #12: Watch as I fail to identify a common trend with bosses in this game. Also, fuck these sharks! fuck 'em! You may facepalm throughout the episode Wink"

Today's episode is late because I had to install a new hard drive (which required cloning my current drive). My PC is a potato so it took ages! The week between the end of Resident Evil 1, and the start of Resident Evil 2, will be dedicated to learning more about mixing and improving the channel in general. I will release a video on Wednesday, of that week, only.

Enjoy the episode! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 4:08 am

I forgot to say, as long as you go into the RE4 and onwards saga with an open mind I'm sure you'll enjoy them a lot. Just don't expect them to be at all similar to the pre-RE4 saga.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I forgot to say, as long as you go into the RE4 and onwards saga with an open mind I'm sure you'll enjoy them a lot. Just don't expect them to be at all similar to the pre-RE4 saga.

Good idea. I'll have to say a goodbye to the older games before going onto the newer ones. I'll make myself believe the newer games are from a different developer, or that they're all just spin-offs or something, haha.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:00 am

The series, from what it seems, works in "trilogies". 1-3 were the fixed camera games, 4-6 the OTS series and now the series is moving into first person horror from RE7 onwards. If you care at all for the story of the games even the newer ones are a blast. Besides, the gameplay is still very good. The change in style makes a lot of sense, too, when looking from purely story perspective. The characters aren't facing the unknown anymore after battling the evils of bio weapons for so many years, and are now knowingly gearing up for the next big showdown.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:04 am

That's a great way to think about it. I guess it also keeps things fresh. I'm do 1 - 3, make peace, do the next 3, rinse and repeat (not counting spin-offs).

It would be easy to constantly compare RE4 to the first 3, but that isn't going to be fun for me or the viewer.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Part 13: "Jill, Marry that Man! - Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Gameplay #13: Jill is always getting into trouble, just to be saved by a certain someone..."

Apologies for the late episode and for the lazy recap (I've been ill recently and it's my brother's wedding tomorrow). This is a good opportunity to ask: Are the episode recaps useful? Do any of you watch them?

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Part 14: "Reptiles, Everywhere! - Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Gameplay #14: Watch as we return to the mansion, to face a new type of enemy, and find an old 'friend'..."

Enjoy the episode!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:48 pm

THEY JUST WANT THEIR HUGS
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:39 pm

PWNERX wrote:

Haha! Their affection is fatal! Would you let one of those hug you?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:33 pm

Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

No, because they are already dead, and therefore cannot be hugged.
Back to top Go down
Gimme Dopamine
Cerberus
Cerberus
Gimme Dopamine

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:23 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Gimme Dopamine wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

No, because they are already dead, and therefore cannot be hugged.

Mind = Blown! Are they really undead too? affraid No spoilers though plox Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough   Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 1 (HD Remaster) Blind Playthrough
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next