Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Villians.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Villians.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Villians.... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Villians.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Villians.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Villians.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Villians.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Villians.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Villians.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Villians....

Go down 
+5
duralumin
Soul
frodomir
ChrisSherry
Spike991
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Villians.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villians....   Villians.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Albert Wesker wrote:
Of course my favorite villiain is Wesker.
Spike991 i wonder if Ozwell E.Spencer has already does his first appearance.In Residen Evil:The Umbrella Chronicles at Ada's level "Death's Door" it is presented a mysterious guy inside the chopper along with Sergei Vladimir.Is it really him? Who knows...At many sites rumored that it's him. Question

That is who I think it is, but since it isn't confirmed, it is really only a theory for right now. I made a collage on here in the pics and vids section, it is about Umbrella, and I put the picture of the old man from RE5 trailer, plus the pics of the old gentleman with Sergei at the end of the Death's Door scenario, and I put that it was Spencer, but like I said, even though it is more than likely him, I would prefer to KNOW for sure.Smile
You know, for the longest time, I thought the guy with the shadowed face in the end of RE3's mercenary mini-game was Ozwell Spencer.

It wasn't until I played the GC version years later that I realized it was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Villians....   Villians.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Albert Wesker wrote:
Of course my favorite villiain is Wesker.
Spike991 i wonder if Ozwell E.Spencer has already does his first appearance.In Residen Evil:The Umbrella Chronicles at Ada's level "Death's Door" it is presented a mysterious guy inside the chopper along with Sergei Vladimir.Is it really him? Who knows...At many sites rumored that it's him. Question

That is who I think it is, but since it isn't confirmed, it is really only a theory for right now. I made a collage on here in the pics and vids section, it is about Umbrella, and I put the picture of the old man from RE5 trailer, plus the pics of the old gentleman with Sergei at the end of the Death's Door scenario, and I put that it was Spencer, but like I said, even though it is more than likely him, I would prefer to KNOW for sure.Smile
You know, for the longest time, I thought the guy with the shadowed face in the end of RE3's mercenary mini-game was Ozwell Spencer.

It wasn't until I played the GC version years later that I realized it was
Spoiler:

lol, you know, I need to play it again, because I don't remember what the guy looked like, I just remember it was a pain in the ass getting there, especially with Nicholai.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Villians....   Villians.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Spike991 wrote:

lol, you know, I need to play it again, because I don't remember what the guy looked like, I just remember it was a pain in the ass getting there, especially with Nicholai.Smile
I only always played it with Mikhail or Carlos.

But the face of the "boss" at the end in the GC version isn't as dark as in the PS version of it. In the GC version, you can see the outlines of his facial features, even though the face itself is somewhat shaded in.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Villians....   Villians.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I only always played it with Mikhail or Carlos.

But the face of the "boss" at the end in the GC version isn't as dark as in the PS version of it. In the GC version, you can see the outlines of his facial features, even though the face itself is somewhat shaded in.

Man, I need to see it again, I just remembered that he gives you a suitcase or something.Smile

Also, if you go through with Nicholai, I remember one technique that I used, which was succesful enough for me to beat the his once, just run around most things and shoot the barrels with a bunch of zombies around, that way you get your time up.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Villians....   Villians.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
i really liked the ashfords Smile really weird. the code veronica novel really delves in to edwards mind.....strange and really freaky laugh. the book hints that he is inlove with his sister in totally wrong ways

Wrong ways???? When you said it goes into Edward's mind, do you mean Alfred? Yeah, those two were the best, both of them, even though you sort of encounter them at different times, it is nice seeing them as antagonists.Smile

yeah damn sorry alfred, i get them mixed up ( edwards his grandfather isnt he?) Smile when i say wrong ways i mean incest. it doesnt say that in the book but it kind of hints at it What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villians....   Villians.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villians....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2