Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE Villians, and to come... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE Villians, and to come... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE Villians, and to come... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE Villians, and to come... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE Villians, and to come... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE Villians, and to come... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE Villians, and to come... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE Villians, and to come... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE Villians, and to come... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE Villians, and to come...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE Villians, and to come... Empty
PostSubject: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:25 pm

RE6 will probably be rebooting the series, and we certainly need some new villains to be introduced, but why not recap on some of the already existent ones...

Ozwell E. Spencer - deceased
RE Villians, and to come... OzwellESpencer

James Marcus - deceased
RE Villians, and to come... JamesMarcus

Edward Ashford - deceased
RE Villians, and to come... EdwardAshford-1

William Birkin - deceased
RE Villians, and to come... WilliamBirkin

Albert Wesker - deceased
RE Villians, and to come... AlbertWesker

Alexander Ashford - deceased
RE Villians, and to come... AlexanderAshford

Nicholai Ginovaef - To Be Determined
RE Villians, and to come... NicholaiGinovaef

Alfred and Alexia Ashford - deceased
RE Villians, and to come... AshfordTwins

I will be updating with others peridically....

Last edited by Spike991 on Sun May 10, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Albert Wesker: "Deceased"

Sense the quotes!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Albert Wesker: "Deceased"

Sense the quotes!

??? Sense the quotes?Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Means I don't think Wesker is actually deceased. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Oh...well this is pretty official.Smile At least with what we know now.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Watch them now

deceased

TERMINATED Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Stemming from my recent trivia question, I was looking over some info on Vladimir Sergei. I knew he had 10 clones made of himself, but it took reading it just now to make me think, could a Sergei clone be a future villain? Or did they use all of his clones to make tyrants? Or could they use his clones to make tyrants without destroying his clones? Something to chew on I suppose...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:23 pm

I have to side with the Wesker ain't deceased sector....having played through 5 over 40 times now...everytime i look i don't see the rockets hit Wesker...i see him duck before the scene cuts away. Naturally for the series to progress it would be advisbale for him to be dead but somehow i just don't see it...now if i saw the rockets hit him and his body blow into several million small pieces sky high and into all the lava and all his blood pour out during his blow up then i will say deceased but until i see that i can't say... lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Well regardless of the rockets hitting directly, they hit only inches away, the splash damage, in the lave no less, would be devastating, and the fact that he was dying right there anyway, and lest we forget that there wasn't a real way for him to continue to keep his virus in check, so even if he somehow managed to magically survive those rockets(not likely:)) then the virus would have killed him.Smile

@Nite, that is a real good theory, I have never though about that, I don't remember how many clones Sergei had, but I would love to see Sergei again clone or otherwise, maybe a prequel, but a clone of him seems a bit more logical.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Having capped a rocket launcher up a Reapers backside only for it to magically survive it seems a little bit possible to me Wesker could live ha ha ha ha ha ha...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:47 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Having capped a rocket launcher up a Reapers backside only for it to magically survive it seems a little bit possible to me Wesker could live ha ha ha ha ha ha...... lol!

Yeah, but the gameplay is non-canon, while the cutscenes are, plus you said yourself that it was a dupe right?Smile

And beside all of that, what about his virus, he needs to inject himself with a serum to keep it in check...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Yeah my games a dupe copy all right.....make me laugh soooo much so maybe in my dupe copy Wesker lives ha ha ha ha ha lol!

As for the virus and him keeping it in check.....I was under the impression that Chris, Jill and Sheva were using guess work into the amount needed to take his power away or mess him up so to speak. Excella was injecting him to keep him stable but there wasn't any hints that i saw that would state if he didn't inject then the virus would kill him.....it would all depend on what Wesker injected into himself in the first place i guess.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Well they injected him shortly after he had already had some, so it just acted like a poison, not keep him good for a few more hours or however long the period is, but in addition, it isn't like he had some in his pocket, or like he could just walk down to the neighborhood Wal-Mart and pick up some PG-83...

Point being, the rockets did enough, if not then the whole virus thing would have done the job...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well regardless of the rockets hitting directly, they hit only inches away, the splash damage, in the lave no less, would be devastating, and the fact that he was dying right there anyway, and lest we forget that there wasn't a real way for him to continue to keep his virus in check, so even if he somehow managed to magically survive those rockets(not likely:)) then the virus would have killed him.Smile

@Nite, that is a real good theory, I have never though about that, I don't remember how many clones Sergei had, but I would love to see Sergei again clone or otherwise, maybe a prequel, but a clone of him seems a bit more logical.Smile

There were 10 clones. Also, we don't know if Wesker would have died from the injection. Just that it would weaken him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:11 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

There were 10 clones. Also, we don't know if Wesker would have died from the injection. Just that it would weaken him.

10, okay.Smile

I didn't say that he would die from the injection, and I am assuming that it only weakened him, but what I am saying is that even after all of that stuff, what was he supposed to do, the virus would have killed him anyway, and it seems to me like even if he did somehow survive the explosion, the unstable virus would have had its ways...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:25 pm

I like whee this is going...it only entered my head a few minutes ago but fisrtly we don't know what Wesker injected himself with...what his virus was and secondly he let the uroboros virus into his bloodstream in the final battle ........so where i am going is....we have no idea how the uroboros virus would react to the current virus in Weskers body...yes he may be in lava and he may have been hit by the rockets but what if the viruses mutated together...he wanted to act lke a god after all...he might just have got his wish...albeit himself as a guinea pig......oooooooo you never know ha ha ha ha ha..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:21 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I like whee this is going...it only entered my head a few minutes ago but fisrtly we don't know what Wesker injected himself with...what his virus was and secondly he let the uroboros virus into his bloodstream in the final battle ........so where i am going is....we have no idea how the uroboros virus would react to the current virus in Weskers body...yes he may be in lava and he may have been hit by the rockets but what if the viruses mutated together...he wanted to act lke a god after all...he might just have got his wish...albeit himself as a guinea pig......oooooooo you never know ha ha ha ha ha..

I don't think Uruburos got into his bloodstream. He would have super mutated if he did, like Excella.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Yeah but they only super mutated when the uroboros rejected them as not a good enough candidate....so maybe Wesker was a good enough candidate cos that uroboros went in him for sure...hence the minor mutation once he slammed his hand into it...it looked as if the uroboros took to his physical astute and didn't reject him like it did all the others. It says in the files that if the uroboros rejects the host it will become a black mass of worm like tentacles that will feed off the life around it and seek it out.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:13 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Yeah but they only super mutated when the uroboros rejected them as not a good enough candidate....so maybe Wesker was a good enough candidate cos that uroboros went in him for sure...hence the minor mutation once he slammed his hand into it...it looked as if the uroboros took to his physical astute and didn't reject him like it did all the others. It says in the files that if the uroboros rejects the host it will become a black mass of worm like tentacles that will feed off the life around it and seek it out.

Wesker didn't mutate at all. The Uruburos merely surrounded him and he could probably control it because he was a good candidate for it. I think it began adhering to him right before he fell into the lava.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Wesker didn't mutate at all. The Uruburos merely surrounded him and he could probably control it because he was a good candidate for it. I think it began adhering to him right before he fell into the lava.

I agree with Nite on that part, I don't think Uroboros had gotten in side him, although there was some black stuff on his face, it looked like it was more than on the surface...

RedFieldRiot, that is true, as we don't know what Wesker injected himself with, but regardless I think it is irrelevant as to what the name, or exact symptons, etc. were to the virus as we know for a fact that he needed to keep it in check with a serum, and obviously this wasn't going to happen...

I think that any other theories, or at least ones I have seen are more of stubborness than anything else, 'what if's'. I guess more of someone wanting a character to still be alive more than anything...Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

I agree with Nite on that part, I don't think Uroboros had gotten in side him, although there was some black stuff on his face, it looked like it was more than on the surface...

RedFieldRiot, that is true, as we don't know what Wesker injected himself with, but regardless I think it is irrelevant as to what the name, or exact symptons, etc. were to the virus as we know for a fact that he needed to keep it in check with a serum, and obviously this wasn't going to happen...

I think that any other theories, or at least ones I have seen are more of stubborness than anything else, 'what if's'. I guess more of someone wanting a character to still be alive more than anything...Smile

But what if the RE5 Wesker was actually just Barry Burton in a halloween costume? Hey...I'm not stubborn!
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:18 pm

lol!

I don't want Wesker to be alive so it's not stubborness from me...i never liked him in any of the series as i saw him as a right pain in the ass....he was a bad guy after all so it was only natural for me to have extentual hatred towards him after all he did to Chris. Another point to make is that Uruboros is a varient virus...like G,T, Veronica and Proginator and as with all viruses they need to enter the body to survive and pro create.....just like in real life..hence why once Uruboros has rejected a host and having assembled them it needs to find other bodies to feed itself..so i'm only looking at those factors.

All i am saying is that in the gaming world and design concepts anything is possible, we'd be foos to not look at possible ways that Wesker could have survived...it's natural...since he has been with us from the start. Plus to the fact that RE5 didn't exactly leave us any hints as towards any other villains in the near future.....i still say though...like i always have...Wesker was working for someone....no way was he top dog....the top dogs are the virual creators.

I have however been pondering one part of RE5.....with Weskers plans to release Uruboros into the atmosphere to ensure global saturation it must mean that Uruboros is an airborn virus with no known cure, global saturation would mean that it would pollute every known sector...food, water and wildlife. They must have been doing studies on thousands of people since earth has a population of around 6 billion and obviously not everyone is going to become a chosen host, those that are not sucessfull release the Uruboros and it then feeds on other live prey to make itself bigger and stronger so how much of the population would have survived. Did Wesker and his team find a gene within the human DNA of some cultural types that would have suggessted host qualities because if not the Uruboros would have probably wiped out alot of the population so what was Wesker hoping to control...because after reading all the files it seems like Uruboros was pretty much uncontrollable once it had rejected the host and test subjects that had done this were incinerated. I think i'm going too deep now ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:36 pm

You know Nite, it just may be Barry...Smile

@RedFieldRiot, well that is true, we should and will look at the ways Wesker 'could' have survived, and it seems like the ideas that come forth are put aside by logical things, and more theories keep surfacing, that is what I was referring to, although it is relieving to find someone else that didn't want him to survive.Smile

To be honest I am not sure what Uroboros is exactly, I need to go back and read all of the RE5 documents that we get(not the in-game ones, but the ones you unlock). I am not sure what it is, but as Nite had pointed out first, it doesn't seem like Uroboros got into him, it seemed to be on the outside. I could compare that to the Leech Man from Outbreak, and maybe roughly with Mimicry Marcus...

And I completely agree about Wesker not being the top-dog, as that was more of Spencer's position, but since he is dead we have to look elsewhere(although I theorize that he pulled a John Kramer from Saw), like whomever was the head of the mysterious Organization that Wesker, Ada & Krauser all worked for, and maybe remnents from Umbrella(Nicholai & HUNK perhaps), and pieces from WilPharma...RE5 didn't leave us anything directly, but we have a few things to consider.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:10 am

Well hopefully when 6 is released they will carry on exposing more of who and what Tricell are and how they became linked with Umbrella. It all seems pretty covery considering that both Sheva and Chris were shocked to see Tricell camped in the oil refinery and then there's that darn file i found that explained about some holding facility where members were either deceased or location unknown so we have a few others on that list to hand now too. I think that most of the villains we have had so far are just mere puppets to who ever it is that's the overall runner....i mean come on...even though Wesker is dead RE will still carry on.....the company is still at large and will probably carry on doing what it's always been doing...tearing life to pieces.....and as glad as i am that Wesker (hopefully) died i still have to say he is the best villian we have had by far.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:57 am

@Riot: I was kind of wondering about the Uruburos saturating the atmosphere myself. Like, It obviously is going to reject most of the planets life. When it rejects things though, it becomes an asshole! Can you imagine a world that is totally filled with huge ass Uruburos creatures? Uruburos would become the majority, so how could the minority win against all of them? I know Wesker wanted to do it so it could reject the "unworthy", and he didn't care is there were 1 million or 100 "worthy" people left on Earth. It almost seemed like he had some way of controlling Uruburos. I mean, we have concluded that it didn't seem to get inside him, and he did good at controlling it on himself...so maybe there's still something we don't know?

P.S. I just realized that we still don't know exactly what happens when Uruburos accepts a host. Maybe they become strong enough to where they could deal with all of the Uruburos monsters that were left, even if they were the minority?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE Villians, and to come...   RE Villians, and to come... Empty

Back to top Go down

RE Villians, and to come...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next