HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What are you listening to right now?

Go down 
+48
Ssplain
Mass Distraction
hunter destroyer
valereth
RaviorStygian
ZombiePrincess
Sargent D
will1234562
Wesker's Fanboy
Ghost Leader
Limey
ZombieGirl
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Mcghie
Vandal
Valentine Fan
WESKER2893
Cyberization
PWNERX
MSR
SWITCHMYND
gowett
Godzilla90s
JamTyrantH
sirjibbs323
Lady Yuna
DXP
Mister Albert Wesker
chocotricks
JPHERO
DeadlyGenetics
Venoym
chrisredfield84
00biohazard
Outbreakgirl
RebelliousQueen
Radley_19
kallumREfan1994
ThomVD
Methsia
ChrisSherry
Regenerator
BioHazardMerc1
Chris Redfield
frodomir
Down
Spike991
Chloe Smith
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Petar Dundov & Gregor Tresher - Duo Tone (Original Mix)

Big fan of both these guys individually, and stumbled across this collab recently. I'm in love.
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:46 am

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:07 am

Virus of Life-Slipknot
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:12 pm

^ Aw, Virus of Life is on Volume 3, right? That album's fantastic, I remember getting it when it was released. It's their best effort by a good distance.

Now listening to Martin Roth - Beautiful Life
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Did My Time-Korn

Oh yes, it's from the Subliminal Versus. I liked that album more than Iowa and others. It's a little more mainstream, but it has some really nice tracks, like the Vermillions and Duality.

I had also got it when it first came out, lost the case and the CD, so I just have a couple tracks on my iPod.

I'm pissed I just got a crack in my screen...
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am

Guy J - Lost And Found

Yeah, it was definitely more accessible than Iowa and the self-titled but I thought it was all the better for it. Heavy metal really hit a peak back in 04-05 IMO with Vol 3, Gojira - From Mars to Sirius, Strapping Young Lad - Alien, and Mastodon's Leviathan (my favourite metal album of all time). Oh, and Tool - 10,000 Days, although I think that was 2006.

Since then I feel metal's been on a downward slope of mediocrity, everything I listen to feels utterly uninspired. In my eyes there's not a single album released (as far as metal goes) in the past 5 years that can compare to the ones I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:42 pm

The Beatles - Let It Be album
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40cxXdKxE5M
Judge me all you want. But, I love this song. lol

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Pink Maggot-Deftones

Cyberization wrote:
Oh, and Tool - 10,000 Days, although I think that was 2006.

It was 06. I got that as soon as it came out. Razz

I have all of their stuff.

Spoiler:

Cyberization wrote:
In my eyes there's not a single album released (as far as metal goes) in the past 5 years that can compare to the ones I mentioned.

Deftones just released a new album not too long ago, No Koi Yokan, that is pretty good. There are some good tracks on that one, Swerve City, Graphic Nature, Rosemary, etc.

ChrisSherry wrote:
Judge me all you want. But, I love this song. lol

Not judging. Wink

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Ry & Frank Wiedemann - Howling (Âme Remix)

Very cool Tool/APC collection. I only have 10,000 Days and Lateralus on CD. They have a new album in the works, no?

And I've heard good things about the new Deftones. Might need to check it out.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:56 am

Minus Blindfold-Deftones

IDK I always seem to be listening to Deftones when I'm on the forums...

Cyberization wrote:
Very cool Tool/APC collection. I only have 10,000 Days and Lateralus on CD. They have a new album in the works, no?

I have no idea. But if they are, I'm anxious to hear their new stuff.

Of course, Maynard has been quite busy with this other side band, Puscifer, who is just as awesome actually.

This is Rev22:20 from their Don't Shoot The Messenger E.P. If you aren't familiar with Puscifer and want your Maynard James Keenan fix, they got plenty of good shit. They do a lot of remixes of their stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:51 am

Angry Man - Tyrant (original mix)

That Puscifer tune is cool. I'd heard of them but hadn't listened to any specific songs. I'm not a particularly huge fan of vocals in general, I feel that a lot of the time they can detract from an otherwise great piece of music. But Maynard's an exception. His voice is one-of-a-kind.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 pm

I Need A Doctor-Dr. Dre, Eminem & Skylar Grey

Cyberization wrote:
That Puscifer tune is cool. I'd heard of them but hadn't listened to any specific songs.

That Puscifer song just sounds plain sexy. It plays in Underworld BTW.

Oh, and fun fact, just in case you didn't hear it, Milla Jovovich, indeed Alice from the Paul W.S. Anderson RE films, does the female's vocals in that song. Razz

Cyberization wrote:
I'm not a particularly huge fan of vocals in general, I feel that a lot of the time they can detract from an otherwise great piece of music. But Maynard's an exception. His voice is one-of-a-kind.

I understand. Sometimes instrumental is just a better choice, for the mood.

I'm sure that is another reason Tool is nice, because a majority of their songs are really lenghty and you get to hear the awesome work from their guitars and drums. Especially their later stuff from Ænima, Lateralus, 10,000 Days and even Salival.

Maynard does have a unique voice. I know you like his work with Tool and APC and are at leats familiar with Deftones. Have you heard Passenger from Deftones off of their White Pony album? Is is a collaboration between Deftones and Maynard. Smile

Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:28 am

Deftones - Poltergeist

From this new album of theirs. Giving it a first listen right now. Fairly good stuff, this song is definitely the highlight so far.

Spike Reaver wrote:
Oh, and fun fact, just in case you didn't hear it, Milla Jovovich, indeed Alice from the Paul W.S. Anderson RE films, does the female's vocals in that song. Razz

Noooo! Why must you tell me these things? Sad She is an awful, awful human being.

Spike Reaver wrote:
I'm sure that is another reason Tool is nice, because a majority of their songs are really lenghty and you get to hear the awesome work from their guitars and drums. Especially their later stuff from Ænima, Lateralus, 10,000 Days and even Salival.

Yes, you're right. I love Tool's guitar work. As a guitar player myself I know it's very difficult when songwriting to create something technically proficient AND catchy and melodic at the same time. It's a very fine line, and Adam Jones from Tool manages to get it right with pretty much every single tune.

Spike Reaver wrote:
Maynard does have a unique voice. I know you like his work with Tool and APC and are at leats familiar with Deftones. Have you heard Passenger from Deftones off of their White Pony album? Is is a collaboration between Deftones and Maynard. Smile

Aww yes. I know it alright, Passenger is a great song. One of my favourites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Facebook Creeping-Jessica Frech

She is like my new favourite artist. She's a YT star I believe, she has some stuff on iTunes as well. You might know her People Of Walmart song.

Cyberization wrote:
Deftones - Poltergeist

From this new album of theirs. Giving it a first listen right now. Fairly good stuff, this song is definitely the highlight so far.

Nice. I knew as soon as I saw the song! Smile It's a cool album. It only came out a few months ago, and I am still listening to it myself. I think the song Tempest is the single from the album, just FYI.

Cyberization wrote:
Noooo! Why must you tell me these things? Sad She is an awful, awful human being.

Does that make you enjoy the song less?

Cyberization wrote:
Yes, you're right. I love Tool's guitar work. As a guitar player myself I know it's very difficult when songwriting to create something technically proficient AND catchy and melodic at the same time. It's a very fine line, and Adam Jones from Tool manages to get it right with pretty much every single tune.

So which do you prefer between the two projects of Maynard's that you are familiar with, Tool or APC? Or do you not have a preferrence?
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:17 am

Paul Oakenfold - Come Together

I just went to see him DJ live in Glasgow last night. What an awesome party. I'm feeling very fragile today, haha!

Spike Reaver wrote:
Nice. I knew as soon as I saw the song! Smile It's a cool album. It only came out a few months ago, and I am still listening to it myself. I think the song Tempest is the single from the album, just FYI.

Yeah, it's really good. I think after hearing it all, 'Graphic Nature' was my favourite tune.

Spike Reaver wrote:
Does that make you enjoy the song less?

Not at all. I didn't even notice her until you mentioned it. But still, I think she sucks, and not just for the live-action RE abominations. I've never enjoyed her work in any movie.

Spike Reaver wrote:
So which do you prefer between the two projects of Maynard's that you are familiar with, Tool or APC? Or do you not have a preferrence?

Tool, definitely. APC are fairly decent but for me Tool have the more memorable songs - Parabol/Parabola, The Patient, Vicarious, Rosetta Stoned, Forty Six & 2.....it's all great stuff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:07 pm

In The End-Linkin Park

Cyberization wrote:
Yeah, it's really good. I think after hearing it all, 'Graphic Nature' was my favourite tune.

Awesome. Possibly my fav too.

Otherwise, I think Around The Fur might be my favourite album from them. It is the first one that I heard anyway, but it is their 2nd album. As much as I like Maynard's work, Deftones is easily a close 2nd.

Quote :
Not at all. I didn't even notice her until you mentioned it. But still, I think she sucks, and not just for the live-action RE abominations. I've never enjoyed her work in any movie.

Not even the 5th Element?

She also sings in another Puscifer song, The Mission(M is for Milla mix). She tries to rap. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Tool, definitely. APC are fairly decent but for me Tool have the more memorable songs - Parabol/Parabola, The Patient, Vicarious, Rosetta Stoned, Forty Six & 2.....it's all great stuff. Very Happy

When I first heard APC, I thought it was Tool. It is a really tough decision. Tool has more stuff, but damn, APC is no joke. Puscifer too, which is why I usually just say Maynard, because I can not choose among Tool, APC and Puscifer, no way.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:18 am

Henry Saiz - Uncharted (Original Mix)

Spike Reaver wrote:
Awesome. Possibly my fav too.

Otherwise, I think Around The Fur might be my favourite album from them. It is the first one that I heard anyway, but it is their 2nd album. As much as I like Maynard's work, Deftones is easily a close 2nd.

High five! Around The Fur is my favourite Deftones as well Cool

Spike Reaver wrote:
Not even the 5th Element?

Nah. Decent film, but I think she's a horrible actress. IMO she's not even that good looking either. If she wasn't married to Anderson I doubt she'd even get any work nowadays.

Spike Reaver wrote:
When I first heard APC, I thought it was Tool. It is a really tough decision. Tool has more stuff, but damn, APC is no joke. Puscifer too, which is why I usually just say Maynard, because I can not choose among Tool, APC and Puscifer, no way.

That's cool. It's great when you find an artist like that, where everything they do just blows you away. I can certainly see why you'd feel that way about Maynard's stuff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:15 am

The Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up The Girl album
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Don't let me cave in- Four Year Strong
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Vermillion-Slipknot

Cyberization wrote:
High five! Around The Fur is my favourite Deftones as well Cool

Fucking awesome album. Best song? Shove It!

Cyberization wrote:
IMO she's not even that good looking either.

Just hatin'. Laughing

She is attractive-ish.

Cyberization wrote:
That's cool. It's great when you find an artist like that, where everything they do just blows you away. I can certainly see why you'd feel that way about Maynard's stuff. Very Happy

Best Tool album? I think Aenima.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Well I'm not currently listening to music but I was listen to these tracks about 10 minutes ago.

Gotta love a bit of clutch Razz

Also I think this track was the reason why I'm up so late.

Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:17 am

Wiretappeur - Too Much Space

Spike Reaver wrote:
Fucking awesome album. Best song? Shove It!

Shove It is great. I still love Be Quiet And Drive though. First Deftones song I heard.

Spike Reaver wrote:
Just hatin'. Laughing

She is attractive-ish.

Hahaha. I can see why people would find her attractive. But she's not my type.

Spike Reaver wrote:
Best Tool album? I think Aenima.

A lot of people seem to say that. My friends all say either that or 10,000 Days. I think Lateralus is the best personally. Very Happy

Mcghie wrote:
Well I'm not currently listening to music but I was listen to these tracks about 10 minutes ago.

Gotta love a bit of clutch Razz

Fuckin' right, man. Clutch are way cool. I haven't heard them in a while.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:36 am

Right Now

She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult . . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: