HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What are you listening to right now?

Go down 
+48
Ssplain
Mass Distraction
hunter destroyer
valereth
RaviorStygian
ZombiePrincess
Sargent D
will1234562
Wesker's Fanboy
Ghost Leader
Limey
ZombieGirl
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Mcghie
Vandal
Valentine Fan
WESKER2893
Cyberization
PWNERX
MSR
SWITCHMYND
gowett
Godzilla90s
JamTyrantH
sirjibbs323
Lady Yuna
DXP
Mister Albert Wesker
chocotricks
JPHERO
DeadlyGenetics
Venoym
chrisredfield84
00biohazard
Outbreakgirl
RebelliousQueen
Radley_19
kallumREfan1994
ThomVD
Methsia
ChrisSherry
Regenerator
BioHazardMerc1
Chris Redfield
frodomir
Down
Spike991
Chloe Smith
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:04 am

Kassey Voorn & Deepfunk - Where You Are (Nhar Remix)

Nice relaxing beats for a Friday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
ZombieGirl
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ZombieGirl

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 am

Marina & The Diamonds..... OMG, SO SWUUT!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Don't know if this counts, but a bunch of wild Freemason conspiracy theories.

I don't actually believe in that crap, I just watch it for the lulz because it's almost as good comic relief as Scary Movie is. lol!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:06 pm

How Soon Is Now?-The Smiths

Spoiler:
This song was covered by Love Spit Love actually, and the cover was used for the opening to Charmed, as well as in The Craft. Witchy. Gowett might have known that anyway.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Don't know if this counts, but a bunch of wild Freemason conspiracy theories.

That does not count.

On a side note, Scary Movie V looks pretty funny.

I'm sorry, that one goes in your mouth and that one goes in your rectum.

Cyberization wrote:
Shove It is great. I still love Be Quiet And Drive though. First Deftones song I heard.

Oh yeah, that is another great one. When I first heard it, it sounded really familiar for some reason. One of my first too.

Cyberization wrote:
A lot of people seem to say that. My friends all say either that or 10,000 Days. I think Lateralus is the best personally. Very Happy

10,000 Days is their most recent, but I can not say that, "It isn't as good as their earlier stuff", because it is actually one of my fav's too. Awesome album. If they are coming out with something new, I can't wait to hear it.

I am not familiar with Clutch, but you have pretty good taste in music, so I bet they aren't half bad. You and Mcghie like them, so maybe they are a Scottish band? Cuz I haven't heard of them before.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaa . . . Where are Metal fans . . .

Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

Playstation Network Yonwyn

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Hm, I tried to post two videos, but it doesn't seem to want to let me and counts them as external links.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Inxec vs Droog - Wide Open

Was at a club last night where Droog were DJ'ing. Some groovy tunes were played. And I'm still hungover. Crying or Very sad

Spike Reaver wrote:
I am not familiar with Clutch, but you have pretty good taste in music, so I bet they aren't half bad. You and Mcghie like them, so maybe they are a Scottish band? Cuz I haven't heard of them before.

Well thankya. Cool Haha, no they're not Scottish. That would actually be cool, but they are in fact American. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clutch_%28band%29

You should check out a few songs, they have a fairly extensive discography so I'm sure there would be something you'd like Smile

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:

*raises hand* Seems like there are a fair few of us actually! Although I don't listen exclusively to metal. I've been there and done that, did the whole "Metal is the best genre ever and everything else sucks" thing as a teenager, and honestly now I'm older I find the whole metal subculture to have a highly elitist mindset (like that song you posted....."Death to All But Metal"......I mean come on Laughing )

I realised there's far, far too much good music out there to tie yourself to one genre. Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Cyberization wrote:
Inxec vs Droog - Wide Open

Was at a club last night where Droog were DJ'ing. Some groovy tunes were played. And I'm still hungover. Crying or Very sad

Spike Reaver wrote:

Well thankya. Cool Haha, no they're not Scottish. That would actually be cool, but they are in fact American. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clutch_%28band%29

You should check out a few songs, they have a fairly extensive discography so I'm sure there would be something you'd like Smile

*raises hand* Seems like there are a fair few of us actually! Although I don't listen exclusively to metal. I've been there and done that, did the whole "Metal is the best genre ever and everything else sucks" thing as a teenager, and honestly now I'm older I find the whole metal subculture to have a highly elitist mindset (like that song you posted....."Death to All But Metal"......I mean come on Laughing )

I realised there's far, far too much good music out there to tie yourself to one genre. Smile

Guess should have used my notorious eye rolls on first post Razz I dig metal a lot myself but im not like death to all but metal kinda dude, I was learning Satchels (Russ Parrish) solo back then so i posted it (since its what ur listening to right now aint it Rolling Eyes) Smile im more into classic rock. Deep Purple is my #1 . . .

Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:31 am

John Digweed - Gridlock (Digweed & Muir's Stripped Down Mix)

Guess should have used my notorious eye rolls on first post Razz I dig metal a lot myself but im not like death to all but metal kinda dude, I was learning Satchels (Russ Parrish) solo back then so i posted it (since its what ur listening to right now aint it Rolling Eyes) Smile im more into classic rock. Deep Purple is my #1 . . .

Haha, nah, I wasn't trying to insinuate that you're an elitist metalhead. I was just giving my opinion on metal in general, and the song you posted illustrated my point perfectly. Very Happy

Deep Purple are cool, man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:58 am

Cyberization wrote:
John Digweed - Gridlock (Digweed & Muir's Stripped Down Mix)

Haha, nah, I wasn't trying to insinuate that you're an elitist metalhead. I was just giving my opinion on metal in general, and the song you posted illustrated my point perfectly. Very Happy

Deep Purple are cool, man. Very Happy

yea i got you . . . Headbangers can go nuts from time to time . . . The only thing i cant stand is modern pop culture like Rihana and stuff . . . (though Rihanna has one of my favorite guitarists in her stage band, Nuno Bettencourt, she's still lame) other tan that i can go from Stevie Wonder to Old Delta blues, up until the soul scratching riffs of Slayer . . . Depends on mood . . .

Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:50 am

Now playing - George Square Thatcher Death Party, by Mogwai. In celebration of today's glorious news! She will not be missed. Razz

yea i got you . . . Headbangers can go nuts from time to time . . . The only thing i cant stand is modern pop culture like Rihana and stuff . . . (though Rihanna has one of my favorite guitarists in her stage band, Nuno Bettencourt, she's still lame) other tan that i can go from Stevie Wonder to Old Delta blues, up until the soul scratching riffs of Slayer . . . Depends on mood . . .

Yeah I'm with ya there, man. Manufactured pop bullshit is pretty much the only stuff I can't abide. I always thought of it as like, music for people who don't really like music.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:48 pm

The blood pumping through my victims veins.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Juno Reactor - Pistolero (Astrix Remix)

halestride wrote:

Sexy.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:24 am

Cyberization wrote:
Juno Reactor - Pistolero (Astrix Remix)

halestride wrote:

Sexy.
yeah i thought so lol
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 am

Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:49 am

Coincidence SmileSmileSmile

Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:41 am

Fail pick up lines, lol you guys wana hear one?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:33 pm

I have been listening to a lot of Norwegian black metal recently.

Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:36 pm

This, I've been listening to this all day <3

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:42 pm

@Sarge: Seems like you've found your way to your favorite thread again Wink
@Meth: Awesome song!!

I've been listening to Rush a lot lately, awesome band

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:47 pm

ThomVD wrote:

It appears so lol, I totally forgot about this thread actually. I'll try not to spam it like I use to though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Sargent D wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

It appears so lol, I totally forgot about this thread actually. I'll try not to spam it like I use to though.

I was just kidding Razz You can post whatever you want, as long as it doesn't break any rules.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:54 pm

H.-Tool. Sgt. Dee, are my eyes cheated by some cheap spell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: