HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What hapenned to this place

Go down 
+14
TheBatMan
White Rock
Mister Albert Wesker
Revenant662
Nobudy
Bulls-3ye
RebelliousQueen
Mcghie
Ssplain
ChickenHeart
00biohazard
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
chrisredfielmusculo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

What hapenned to this place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 2:47 am

In all my years of being a RE fan, I've never bothered much with the GameSpot forums. In 2003 though, when I first joined forums, I knew a guy called Ruben. I've been a member of many forums since that year, so I saw a lot of ups and downs on many websites that once stood tall, but later crumbled. Smile
Back to top Go down
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:27 pm

I honestly haven't heard of the forums you're talking about but they sound cool! Though I was once a member of project manhunt forums which I haven't been on in years, how is the site holding up? The biggest forum I was ever a part of was the raccooncityforums or RCF.. but that site was taken down by some would be hacker. Basically now I'm just on here and happy to be, as well as one other re forum which is cool.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Revenant662 wrote:
I honestly haven't heard of the forums you're talking about but they sound cool! Though I was once a member of project manhunt forums which I haven't been on in years, how is the site holding up? The biggest forum I was ever a part of was the raccooncityforums or RCF.. but that site was taken down by some would be hacker. Basically now I'm just on here and happy to be, as well as one other re forum which is cool.
Project Manhunt, huh? You should come back, the place is pretty much a ghost town if not dead these days... Say, ever heard of Gooby?
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 7:31 am

I've sometimes joined forums about other games I'm not a fan of, but if I find they are not active or not populated by friendly users, I don't stick around. Like I said, the only boards I really go on is Biohaze, this one, and the Silent Hill Heaven one. You can also post on Rely on Horror if you sign in with a social media account. It's not a forum, exactly. They post news and you get to leave comments. I'm also on Twitter and Facebook. The character limit thing on Twitter is annoying. cherry
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Well, I would like to share something and here it goes, the very first forum that I've joined that was last 4 years ago it was the Project Umbrella but the admins there is not that friendly and also the members were so serious about the topics. If you posted something that is against them or for them they'd find it very useless or nonsense they will going to take it down immediately. Sad to say I was also been discriminated a lot of times 'cause of my grammar. Even the admin there I wouldn't want to mention his name. He messaged me saying he is going delete all the replies and topics that I made. I told him I was leaving and he said it was fine and he's going to disabled my account as soon as possible. Now, here I am and I'm not ashamed to tell you guys that I'm happy to be here. I'm not even planning to leave. So far, this is the best forum that I've been with for many years now.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:05 am

Jesus. That's one hell of a way to treat members Neutral  
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:45 am

Places to avoid. Anywhere that has a 'flame forum' for bitch fests. It is just stupid and pointless. Or forums that get you to post like mad for to earn points and rewards. That's just mental. Like how Plenty of Fish lets you buy a jay-peg of a wine bottle or a cute looking teddy bear, to send to a potential 'date' that never happens. So sad! affraid

Last edited by White Rock on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:56 am

I've never been on project umbrella but I have heard about it and I hear nothing but bad things, I'm very happy to be here because of how friendly people have been.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:17 pm

The name rings a bell, but I think they disabled registration there because of those auto-bots that spam on the forums. A lot of the people there also post on Bioflames, Biohaze, The Horror Is Alive and Capcom Europe. All of them besides Biohaze are dead now.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Biohaze all the way. The forums have always been friendly and work is ongoing on updating some of the site's features.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 8:23 pm

Pfft! We're a better site than they could ever be. Reason? I'm here, of course!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:59 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Pfft! We're a better site than they could ever be. Reason? I'm here, of course!

Hm, over flowing confidence. I'm starting to feel the dark side. cheers
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 3:45 am

I like Biohaze. I would like to see new members posting there, though. It's always the usual bunch there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 8:31 am

RebelliousQueen wrote:
Well, I would like to share something and here it goes, the very first forum that I've joined that was last 4 years ago it was the Project Umbrella but the admins there is not that friendly and also the members were so serious about the topics. If you posted something that is against them or for them they'd find it very useless or nonsense they will going to take it down immediately. Sad to say I was also been discriminated a lot of times 'cause of my grammar. Even the admin there I wouldn't want to mention his name. He messaged me saying he is going delete all the replies and topics that I made. I told him I was leaving and he said it was fine and he's going to disabled my account as soon as possible. Now, here I am and I'm not ashamed to tell you guys that I'm happy to be here. I'm not even planning to leave. So far, this is the best forum that I've been with for many years now.

You can tell your not going to get that kind of treatment here, seeing as Mass D, Night C and Pwn X can put up with my insane topics and long thesis of post. *Que one of the 3.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 10:09 am

Lukong wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:

You can tell your not going to get that kind of treatment here, seeing as Mass D, Night C and Pwn X can put up with my insane topics and long thesis of post. *Que one of the 3.

I can put if with your insanity, but can you put up with mine?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 2:04 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Lukong wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:

I can put if with your insanity, but can you put up with mine?

I think so.... ..... .....what exactly is your inanity?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Being very inane What hapenned to this place - Page 2 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Being very inane What hapenned to this place - Page 2 1

Very inane in the membrane
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:21 am

It happens. Huh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 3:14 am

Lukong wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:

Well I've been here for almost 4 years now. So far, they never made me feel that way. I mean they were closed to me. The admins here and also Mass our one and only moderator. I'm not having any issues with them. When it comes to those topic that I posted, we never got problems on it. Just act friendly and always consider both sides of the story. Well I guess the reason why I'm still staying here it's because they were my family for a long time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 10:55 pm

Accidentally found this forum again after years, by googling my old RE Fanfic. I remembered my username and password (same old password for everything since 2012 it seems lol) and I'm just going down a stroll through memory lane. I have RE7, RE2 REmake, and RE3 REmake, but I'm ashamed to say that I haven't played any of them. Def gonna play RE8 when it comes out though, for my boy Chris, and the fact that they went back to his original design after they completely changed him in 7.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 3:20 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Accidentally found this forum again after years, by googling my old RE Fanfic..

This happened to many of us! Glad you found it again Very Happy. The forum is not as active these days but a few of us still lurk around. Reading some of the old threads almost feels like looking back through a time machine now lol
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:12 pm

RebelliousQueen wrote:
Well I've been here for almost 4 years now. So far, they never made me feel that way. I mean they were closed to me. The admins here and also Mass our one and only moderator. I'm not having any issues with them. When it comes to those topic that I posted, we never got problems on it. Just act friendly and always consider both sides of the story. Well I guess the reason why I'm still staying here it's because they were my family for a long time. Very Happy
Mass our "one and only moderator"? I'm hurt, I thought we were going to get married and have lots of babies did you forget I was literally the only admin here for at least a year after the URL changed and most everyone lost the site?

Fortunately, I managed to get into contact with both Mass and Vandal back in late 2019 shortly after White Rock was outed as a legit sociopath and I banned him. We all just spend most of our time on Discord now.

00biohazard wrote:
Accidentally found this forum again after years, by googling my old RE Fanfic. I remembered my username and password (same old password for everything since 2012 it seems lol) and I'm just going down a stroll through memory lane. I have RE7, RE2 REmake, and RE3 REmake, but I'm ashamed to say that I haven't played any of them. Def gonna play RE8 when it comes out though, for my boy Chris, and the fact that they went back to his original design after they completely changed him in 7.
Welcome back, good to see you again.

Unfortunately, the site's URL changed several times and it resulted in most of the active membership here losing the site. There's been a number of new signups, but they've either come and gone, got mad and left (like that guy who didn't like me telling him he couldn't flame people who liked the Anderson movies), or have been duplicate accounts by that lunatic White Rock trolling me and the site.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:50 pm

00biohazard wrote:

I am an old school member (I joined back in 2008).
I was super active on here for a couple years and then I kind of drifted away, not because my love for RE faded or anything like that, that would be complete nonsense lol. It just happened. But I still come here and check things out ever so often, usually a little bit before or after a new RE game or movie comes out. I am proud to say I am still friends with some other old school members on FaceBook. I will always have fond memories of this place. It makes me very happy to see the forums still here after all these years. Kudos to the admins/people involved with keeping it up and running!

I am also thrilled with Capcom fixing Chris's appearance!
He looks pretty gorgeous in RE Village. 💓💓💓💓
Back to top Go down
sammyw
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
sammyw

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 2:29 pm

We should all revive the forum. This is like the latest thread. Its a ghost town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What hapenned to this place   What hapenned to this place - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What hapenned to this place
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next