HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
texeon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
texeon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! Empty
PostSubject: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:41 am

'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! 5571088

"Bees Don't Work Here... Zombies Do."

The Hive is a remake of the Hospital from 'Resident Evil: Nemesis', the 'Spencer Mansion' from Nintendo GameCube's 'Resident Evil' and the entire 'Hive' from the 2002 Resident Evil movie, among other memorable locations. Players will get to explore their favourite Resident Evil locations in the triple remake of the Resident Evil universe. Built to mirror everything seen exactly as it was, no feature has been left out. Both the Hospital and the Hive have been linked seamlessly and seem to always have been the one.

Descend 1 Mile underground to experience the fear of Claustrophobia and flesh eating infected combined. Visit 'Dining Hall B', disable the Red Queen, get spliced up by the lasers, find the T-Virus...

Can you escape the hive?

To view High Definition screenshots and learn more about 'The Hive' campaign, go to: texeon.weebly.com

I'd love to hear your feedback about the trailer and your thoughts on this campaign. Please like, comment and subscribe to the video to show your support!

I am a one man team and have spent a year on this project; I have learned a lot in this time but I have also juggled it with my full-time studying and part time job; if you'd like to show your support for my efforts or wish to help me continue making more Resident Evil themed campaigns, remakes or mods, I have donation facilities on my website; any donation, no matter how big or small is appreciated Smile

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:56 am

That was a really cool trailer! Well done man, well done. I used to play a lot of custom maps in Left 4 Dead 2 with my friends. Ah, good times... I think one of the maps I downloaded was the Hive but we never got it to work, which was a shame.

Just uh, tell me, is the laser trap avoidable? Because it would suck super hard if one of the players had to sacrifice themselves for that.

In any case, I'm eagerly waiting to see this completed. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
texeon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Hey Mass, awesome to get a comment from you! Smile

I'm real glad to hear you liked it, I really can't wait to release it; I made sure with this campaign that I did give both worlds the respect they deserve, so while a few of the maps do consist of the hive, I did make sure I put the effort in to recreate the games, and I think I did it well Very Happy

In regards to the laser trap, just like every part of the campaign, you don't have to die; I won't go too deep into the details on it cause I don't want to give too much away, but bill died because I was showcasing the area itself and the effort I put into it (I actually had my sister act out the whole red queen sequence, so that's real game footage, not source film maker or Gmod). If you get caught in the trap, you can survive, depends how badly you want to Smile

Thanks so much again for the comment, I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Hollapeno
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Hollapeno

Steam : Hollapeno

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:51 pm

This looks amazing. I can't wait to fight through this with friends! Left 4 Dead 2 is one game I will never get tired of.

Eagerly awaiting release! Smile
Back to top Go down
texeon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:12 pm

L4D2 really mixes up the atmosphere because it's those same claustrophobic environments, but with zombies that run and swarm you. Yoiu can however use RE zombie mods to slow them down if you want that authentic feel.

Wait till you get into the service tunnels to find out what real panic is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:06 pm

I'd like to see locations from either RE3: Nemesis or RE2.

Also, some 007: Goldeneye locations from the game would be cool too.

Also (again, but only if you know what it is), locations from the game Nightmare Creatures would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
texeon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:11 pm

The opening location at the start of the campaign is the Raccoon General Hospital from RE:Nemesis Very Happy

There is already a campaign for all of Goldeneye for l4d2, I've played it, it's perfect, literally 1:1 copy Smile
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:36 pm

texeon wrote:
The opening location at the start of the campaign is the Raccoon General Hospital from RE:Nemesis Very Happy

There is already a campaign for all of Goldeneye for l4d2, I've played it, it's perfect, literally 1:1 copy Smile

Does the hospital feature a backstabbing Russian and well-placed plastic explosives?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
texeon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Nah, ha ha, it's not part ofthe story line for this campaign. It's a full recreation of the environment, everything placed exactly as is, but no carlos, or nikolai
Back to top Go down
texeon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Umbrella has made their blueprints of their underground secret facility available...

Can you escape the hive?

Download the Campaign Now!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Look very tantalising, good job Smile
Coming from a visual artist, I really loved the editing withing the trailer, really builds up anticipation and showcases the mod perfect.
I really liked the laser chamber, cool addition to the mod and also
the modelling and lighting in that seen was a amazing, really look high tech and glossy like it should in a laboratory, really reminded me of how good mirrors edge looked, all shiny and that.
Keep up the good work man, I will defo play it when it's released.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I will defo play it when it's released.  

There's a link to the campaign in the post just above yours Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I will defo play it when it's released.  

There's a link to the campaign in the post just above yours Razz

Damn, I never read underneath the video.
I thought it was something that was coming soon.
I will do a lets play/review on it when I buy L4D2, not got cash just now.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Looks awesome! Very Happy I've been looking for an excuse to get back into L4D2 Custom Maps. Do you have any estimate of when in 2015? Like early 2015? Late 2015? Either way keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:58 pm

spawn wrote:
Looks awesome! Very Happy I've been looking for an excuse to get back into L4D2 Custom Maps. Do you have any estimate of when in 2015? Like early 2015? Late 2015? Either way keep up the good work!

Mass pointed out that the mod creator released it and linked the download.
If you go back a few comments Texeon wrote
"Umbrella has made their blueprints of their underground secret facility available...

Can you escape the hive?

Just click on the "Download the Campaign Now!" part and it will download.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:54 pm

Mcghie wrote:
spawn wrote:

Mass pointed out that the mod creator released it and linked the download.
If you go back a few comments Texeon wrote
"Umbrella has made their blueprints of their underground secret facility available...

Can you escape the hive?

Just click on the "Download the Campaign Now!" part and it will download.
Oh didn't see it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:55 am

spawn wrote:

Oh didn't see it. Thanks!

Same until Mass pointed it out lol !
No problem man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!   'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer! Empty

Back to top Go down

'The Hive' Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 - Trailer!
Page 1 of 1