HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only

Go down 
+2
Ghost Leader
Kobalt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kobalt
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Kobalt

Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  Empty
PostSubject: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:14 pm

What they need to do instead of making resident evil revelations is go back and put resident evil zero game-cube remake and resident evil 1, code veronica, code veronica x and all the other older resident evils even gaiden all the way up to RE6 on next gen consoles in a big ass box-set. The blue ray disc storage is big enough to put the older resident evils on the same disc. If this happen i would buy it, and people wouldn't see me for months. lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:39 pm

I'd rather they give us actual remakes of older titles such as RE2 and 3 like people want, instead of just yet more rereleases.
Back to top Go down
Kobalt
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Kobalt

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I'd rather they give us actual remakes of older titles such as RE2 and 3 like people want, instead of just yet more rereleases.
I'm not against that either. I mainly just want resident evil zero, it was my favorite.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:24 pm

I'm almost opposed to all of it. Remakes, remasters, re-releases, it's all unnecessary in my opinion. The only thing I would agree to would be a Resident Evil 2 AND Resident Evil 3 remake, and even that I don't want. Capcom would ruin any remake they attempted. People are seriously naive if they think a remake would be true to the original game, not in 2014. Any remake Capcom made would be Resident Evil 6 wearing the skin of an earlier game. I don't want Capcom to taint cherished games.

Instead of trying to make fans happy by giving us remakes and a such, they need to put the same love into the newer games that Shinji put into the older games. If that were the case, I don't think we would be so desperate for remasters and/or remakes.
Back to top Go down
Kobalt
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Kobalt

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:26 pm

I would be ok with these remakes, hd graphics for less headaches and better sound and most importantly better controls.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:26 pm

The original games, updated with smoothed out textures and better models, options for new VO with new actors, some additional content, a manual that is sectioned off for each game, having weapon statistics and tips, enemy variant information, character bios, the official timeline, and a map for each of the 3 ps1 classics. What? You really expected something for CV/X?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:02 pm

It would've been nice if Capcom ported Zero together with Remake. Porting the others would be okay but it'd be even better if the PS4/XBone would've just included backwards compatibility like people wanted since most of them are available on their predecessors anyway (although the XBone still wouldn't have a version of 2 and 3, but still).

Kobalt wrote:
instead of making resident evil revelations
No.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:54 am

I love the fact that someone would even mention Gaiden in such a context. Respect. I think the main problem with this, though, is that a lot of the games are only available for certain consoles. For example, I doubt the Xbone would be getting such a set since a lot of the series has not been released on Xbox.

Btw. There already is a huge ass collection of every main title in the series up to RE4, including Code: Veronica X. It also includes a special case for RE5, though doesn't have the actual game. Sadly it was only released in Japan.
Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  Resident_evil_15th_anniversary_box

However, with RE6 we got lighter, Western versions of it for PS3 and Xbox360 called Resident Evil Anthology (PS3) and Resident Evil Archives (360). Anthology had all numbered titles from 1 through 6. Archives on the other hand, since most of the series is not available for Xbox, had CVX, RE4, RE5, RE6 and Degeneration. RE5 in both versions was the Gold Edition.

As for the remakes and HD releases, I would love to see RE0 get the same treatment as REmake is getting. I wouldn't mind seen an RE2 remake, either.

Kobalt wrote:
code veronica, code veronica x
That would be kind of redundant now wouldn't it? I mean, CVX is the same exact game just with a bit more cinematics put into it.

37 Narwhals wrote:
Kobalt wrote:
instead of making resident evil revelations
No.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:17 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
That would be kind of redundant now wouldn't it? I mean, CVX is the same exact game just with a bit more cinematics put into it.
You'd buy them both. Don't deny it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:04 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I already have them both Razz Two versions of the original CV too. My point was that having them both in one box set would be redundant.
Back to top Go down
Kobalt
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Kobalt

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I already have them both Razz Two versions of the original CV too. My point was that having them both in one box set would be redundant.
Never redundant
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Kobalt wrote:
Never redundant

Having two versions of the same game in a single box set? That's like buying a movie and getting an extended cut of the exact same movie on a different disc. It wouldn't even be possible anyway since the original CV was a Dreamcast exclusive, thus not available on other platforms.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Kobalt wrote:
Never redundant

Having two versions of the same game in a single box set? That's like buying a movie and getting an extended cut of the exact same movie on a different disc. It wouldn't even be possible anyway since the original CV was a Dreamcast exclusive, thus not available on other platforms.

But who owns the rights?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:45 am

PWNERX wrote:
But who owns the rights?

Does it even matter? The whole point is that it would make absolutely no sense to print out two discs just to have the same exact game twice in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only    Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only  Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Gen Resident Evil box set if only
Page 1 of 1