HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)

Go down 
+3
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
MSR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:25 am

Ok, this is a chance for everyone to let their inner nerd out a wee bit. Now really i mean any comic, Marvel, DC, or whatever, but who is your favorite character and why?

Mine is Dr. Doom, with Wolverine and probly Batman as close 2nds.

I like Doom's look, with the iron helmet, and i also like the cloak n cape. I never really cared for the colors, like why green?But i got used to it and i dig it anyway. I find the character relatable, and cool.

Im not a huge comic lover, like Vandal, but easily my favourite incarnation of Doom is from the old tv show, where Simon Templeman(Kain from Soul Reaver, Angel Of Death from Charmed) voiced the pretty much main villian from Marvel. Mind you im also not very familiar with the comics, but I am aware of Galactus, that biatch!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:33 am

Deadpool, no question about it. His zany adventures are alwas a pleasure to read.

From DC side I'd say Batman. Why? Well, he's the goddamn Batman!

As for a choice outside of these two major publishers, my third favorite comes from Image Comics: Spawn. A mere hellspawn sent on earth to help Satan's army and ending up as the ruler of both Heaven and Hell. This dude is going places.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:32 am

Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) Hercules_thracian4_coverB-536x800

Why? Because he's Hercules, the son of Zeus, that's why.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:01 am

Barbara Gordon. Not because she's the smartest, not because she's the hottest, not even because she's the most likable character, but because she has willpower like it's no one's business. Babs has so much willpower, it's no wonder they wanted her to be a Green Lantern at one point.

Since the beginning, Barbara wanted to be a cop, she just wanted to follow her father's footsteps. But not only did he not believe in her, she didn't even meet the standard height requirements for the job. She didn't give up though, she went to The Justice Society for recruitment. They also denied her. She didn't give up then either, she dawned a cape and cowl and became Batgirl. It took some convincing, because Batman and Robin were completely against her joining them, but she was apart of the Bat family for a good few years. That was, until the Joker shot her and crippled her for life. Crippled, and broken even, she still didn't give up. She continued her operations, forming a team with Dinah Lance and Helena Bertinelli—Black Canary and Huntress respectively—and took on the identity of the information power house, Oracle, who has since then become famous, not only to super heroes seeking answers, info, etc. and becoming a valuable asset, but to hackers around the world. She even shut the entire internet down and created a new private server when Darkseid was pretty much using it to control mindless meta-human slaves.

Personally, if that were me, I'd probably quit where the force told me I don't meet height requirements, and I probably don't. I'm a short Asian guy, but Babs never gave up. As long as she's around, she never will.

Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) Oracle
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Cable from the X-Men. Because damnit, he's Cable!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:06 am

DC: the fucking Batman
Marvel: tough one, but I always liked Spiderman better
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Can it be a villian? Because personally I love Quinn, although she sadly didn't originate in the comics. If that's the case than Joker. He's just an amazing character in my opinion.

I'm more of a DC fan but their heroes aren't as good as their villains, once again in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:13 pm

If not Cable, Deadpool. If not Deadpool, Eff U.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:22 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Can it be a villian? Because personally I love Quinn, although she sadly didn't originate in the comics. If that's the case than Joker. He's just an amazing character in my opinion.

I'm more of a DC fan but their heroes aren't as good as their villains, once again in my opinion.

Yes, heroes or villians is fine. Personally, Teh Spike finds that Marvel in general has a better selection of heroes AND villians, including Teh Spike's Dr. Doom! Of course, Batman alone is pretty much cooler than Marvel. haha. Batman and Joker are definitely pretty awesome though.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

Yes, heroes or villians is fine. Personally, Teh Spike finds that Marvel in general has a better selection of heroes AND villians, including Teh Spike's Dr. Doom! Of course, Batman alone is pretty much cooler than Marvel. haha. Batman and Joker are definitely pretty awesome though.

Speaking of Batman and Joker, I seriously just finished replaying Arkham City, and I don't care how bad the Joker is, it was still kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:35 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Can it be a villian? Because personally I love Quinn, although she sadly didn't originate in the comics.
Harley Quinn is possibly the greatest contribution to the Batman Mythos that Bruce Timm's Batman the Animated Series had to offer. Sure it introduced great characters like Harvey Bullock and revitalized Mr. Freeze, but creating a brand new character that had such an impact on fans so much that she just had to be put on the pages of comics. Having such a twisted origin story, she was actually based on a friend of Bruce Timm and Paul Dini; where this girl was in an abusive relationship and no matter what he did to her she couldn't bring herself to leave him.

Though what makes Harley a great character, is that she identifies herself more than just being Joker's squeeze, she literally doesn't have any issues or problems with anyone else in Arkham, often befriending them with her charm. Harley often does recognize that she's in a bad situation being with Joker, coming from a prestigious school with a degree in psychiatry; but she can't help it.

Batman does care about her and has been a constant advocate in trying to help her out. She also recognizes this, even kissed him at one point for trying to get her out of the shitter: she knows Batman isn't there just to give her a bad day, but sometimes her mad love blinds her, as it does all of us at times.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:25 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

Speaking of Batman and Joker, I seriously just finished replaying Arkham City, and I don't care how bad the Joker is, it was still kind of sad.

I watched a friend play some Arkham City. Teh Spike has never played though. I used to/might possibly still own Arkham Asylum. Never finished it for some reason. Just couldn't get into it like Teh Spike did on his initial playthrough of the game on someone else's console. It's cool though, with the VA's, the graphics, even some pretty cool combat as far gameplay is concerned...but Teh Spike just couldn't get into it.

As for Harly Quinn, she's pretty awesome. Teh Spike can't guess who might be capable of playing a live-action Quinn, however.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

I watched a friend play some Arkham City. Teh Spike has never played though. I used to/might possibly still own Arkham Asylum. Never finished it for some reason. Just couldn't get into it like Teh Spike did on his initial playthrough of the game on someone else's console. It's cool though, with the VA's, the graphics, even some pretty cool combat as far gameplay is concerned...but Teh Spike just couldn't get into it.

As for Harly Quinn, she's pretty awesome. Teh Spike can't guess who might be capable of playing a live-action Quinn, however.

Someone capable of being the Smart and stable Psychiatrist turned Nut.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:11 am

PWNERX wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

Not saying that Harley isn't smart, but she screwed the Dean to get her degree.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 am

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

Not saying that Harley isn't smart, but she screwed the Dean to get her degree.

Ah, well we've all been there! Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)   Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Comic Book Character (DC or Marvel)
Page 1 of 1