HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
Down
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP   Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:22 am

Down wrote:
But if you guys cant help its find stop acting like you guys care about the dang website....
How ironic to hear that comin' from the owner of this forum. I'm so sorry I can't donate. I am living in asian country and we don't have dollars here.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP   Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 am

Warning to all forum members, don't donate anything if you planned on doing so for this particular cause.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP   Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:55 am

Vandal wrote:
Warning to all forum members, don't donate anything if you planned on doing so for this particular cause.
I am not planning to. Whatever it is, I don't really know the hidden agenda behind this
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP   Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks to the other person who donated 23 dollars thank you all again and I will be paying as soon as I can... thanks again I appreciate this very much is only for the forums I promise.... And Vandal I seriously don't know what is your problem I suggest you realized Im just trying to help the forums and Im not doing this for my self I am doing this for the community behind the Resident Evil Forums...
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP   Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Done we have another year!
Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 Domain
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP   Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Down wrote:
Thanks to the other person who donated 23 dollars thank you all again and I will be paying as soon as I can... thanks again I appreciate this very much is only for the forums I promise.... And Vandal I seriously don't know what is your problem I suggest you realized Im just trying to help the forums and Im not doing this for my self I am doing this for the community behind the Resident Evil Forums...
I choose to question, rather than to accept. If you felt it was absolutely necessary for this to be funded I had to be sure you weren't lying to get money from the members; which, in my defense, is perfectly reasonable and a common thing over the internet.

Oh, and you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP   Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Down wrote:
Thanks to the other person who donated 23 dollars thank you all again and I will be paying as soon as I can...
Good to know. Down I just wanna say something to you. Just don't take this seriously. But it seems that those who donate, are the only one who cares in this forum, and for those who didn't donate get the hell your ass out of here, cause you don't care at all. I guess that's what you're pointing at;
Quote :
But if you guys can't help its find stop acting like you guys care about the dang website....
But it doesn't matter anyway. Problem solved. But I believe that if we'rent for the members, this forum might be dead now what is the purpose of having a forum without a member on it? I mean yes, you're paying every year. The admins are here but without the members and the loving fans your forum is useless. Be thankful the members are still here, just please don't say that again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP   Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Donations ASAP (or forums will be gone!) HELP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2