HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
A change in the nature of the virus. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
A change in the nature of the virus. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
A change in the nature of the virus. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
A change in the nature of the virus. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

A change in the nature of the virus.

Go down 
+3
Mass Distraction
Vandal
Pau Diaz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

A change in the nature of the virus. Empty
PostSubject: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 pm

From what I have seen, and read about RE6, the C-Virus has managed to do something that I didn't think a virus was capable of. A virus typically feeds on one type of cell, be it liver or lung, in order to propagate. The T-Virus has always used the cells of the frontal lobe to reproduce, which turns its victims into zombies. Now, in the case of the C-Virus, it consumes a large amount, but not all of the frontal lobe cells. It eats the ones that control personality, emotions and higher reasoning, but leaves the ones that govern basic intelligence intact. Tool use and rudimentary understanding remain intact.

Why does the C-Virus not need to feed on so many of the frontal lobe cells?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Because zombies don't and can't exist. We're talking fiction here right?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Considering how the G-virus apparently causes massive generation of living tissue in hosts, T-Veronica gives people pyrokinetic powers and T/G makes a man turn into a woman with the ability to shoot lightning... This is the thing that concerns you the most?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:43 pm

T-Virus turns Fleas into Giant monstrosities and men into 8 ft. tall beasts with giant, left handed claws and gigantic indestructible hearts....yet kinda stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:18 pm

PWNERX wrote:
T-Virus turns Fleas into Giant monstrosities and men into 8 ft. tall beasts with giant, left handed claws and gigantic indestructible hearts....yet kinda stupid.
That flea thing, sure, but tyrants were genetically engineered. The virus in itself didn't do the transformation.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Plus, the heart is the tyrant's main weakness. Which is why RE0 should have given us the ability to free aim.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Considering how the G-virus apparently causes massive generation of living tissue in hosts, T-Veronica gives people pyrokinetic powers and T/G makes a man turn into a woman with the ability to shoot lightning... This is the thing that concerns you the most?
A good point. Let´s look address the subject in a different way.

I have a keen interest in biology and I have the understanding that viruses don't consume a selective number of cells. They consume as many of them as they can in order to survive. How, then, was the C-Virus engineered in such a way that it would enable some of the frontal lobe cells to remain unaffected? Why did T-Veronica allow Alexia´s personality and intelligence to remain undamaged?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 am

Everything reacts like "OH SH*T" To the m66 MRL in RE1...except Chimera's.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:09 am

Pau Diaz wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I have a keen interest in biology and I have the understanding that viruses don't consume a selective number of cells. They consume as many of them as they can in order to survive. How, then, was the C-Virus engineered in such a way that it would enable some of the frontal lobe cells to remain unaffected? Why did T-Veronica allow Alexia´s personality and intelligence to remain undamaged?
Why did Morpheus' personality and intelligence remain undamaged? How about Albert? Manuela? Dr. Cameron? Simmons? Carla? Piers? Steve, in the end? Hell, I could even throw in the Merchant, Salazar, Bitores and Saddler, even though they were affected by a parasite instead of a virus. I would like to say because of sheer force of will and compatibility with the virus but let's be honest, in most cases it's just so we could have a terrifying boss character to face.

PWNERX wrote:
What on earth are you talking about? Chimeras are easy to kill with literally everything. Enemy reactions to weaponry are debatable too.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Why did Morpheus' personality and intelligence remain undamaged? How about Albert? Manuela? Dr. Cameron? Simmons? Carla? Piers? Steve, in the end? Hell, I could even throw in the Merchant, Salazar, Bitores and Saddler, even though they were affected by a parasite instead of a virus. I would like to say because of sheer force of will and compatibility with the virus but let's be honest, in most cases it's just so we could have a terrifying boss character to face.

PWNERX wrote:
What on earth are you talking about? Chimeras are easy to kill with literally everything. Enemy reactions to weaponry are debatable too.
Compatibility, as in the virus merges with the brain cells instead of destroying them. In this case, how does the virus sustain itself? Why are the frontal lobe cells destroyed with the non-compatible hosts?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:40 pm

I am fairly certain not even the developers think things this hard. It's fiction, afterall.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

PWNERX wrote:
Dark environment, ceiling-bound creatures that deal tons of damage, vs a rocket launcher that hits anything...touching the ground, or at least lunging at you. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:51 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Dark environment, ceiling-bound creatures that deal tons of damage, vs a rocket launcher that hits anything...touching the ground, or at least lunging at you. Hmm...
That hardly has anything to do with their behavior upon facing a rocket launcher.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:45 pm

PWNERX wrote:
T-virus is so much better than Simmon's C-virus.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
In terms of deadlines, yes. When it comes to the T-Virus, one bite and you're done for unless you can find a cure. I don't think 7 will have either the C or T Viurs since both have vaccines for them. What's next? The W virus?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:07 am

Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
In terms of deadlines, yes. When it comes to the T-Virus, one bite and you're done for unless you can find a cure. I don't think 7 will have either the C or T Viurs since both have vaccines for them. What's next? The W virus?
What would the "W" stand for? Wesker? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Seemingly, only some unlucky few that are bitten and scratched up (I.E. Marvin) are turned after being eaten by a monster. Also, anyone else is infected and bound to turn from direct injection, exposure to it's gaseous state, or happen to eat/drink tainted stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Lol yeah. A virus created by Alex Wesker.

@PWNERX: Which is why I still think the T-Virus is more deadly. But since there's a vaccine, it's not a major threat anymore.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

@PWNERX: Which is why I still think the T-Virus is more deadly. But since there's a vaccine, it's not a major threat anymore.
Hmm, Several factories housing T-Virus Vaccinations destroyed shortly after Terorrist T-Virus attack on multiple Cities...
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:39 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Hmm, Several factories housing T-Virus Vaccinations destroyed shortly after Terorrist T-Virus attack on multiple Cities...
Close, but as long as the citizens are vaccinated, there won't be too much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:32 am

I've come to the conclusion that the zombie, human, dog, lion and other members of the mammalian family, are subjects that rejects the T-virus. Their immune system either cannot cope with the properties of the virus, so the cells are destroyed by the virus because the physiology of mammal species is too difficult for the virus to adapt to.

What changes are made to the genetically engineered viruses or test subjects to prevent the kind decay and loss of intelligence in humanoid or animal specimens that the unaltered T-Virus causes?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:17 am

We aren't exactly biologists nor do we have a degree of virology. Maybe you should ask from someone who is or just mail the developers?

I'm here just to kill the zombies, not study them. Actually, you should ask Four-Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:45 am

All right, I'll give Capcom unity a buzz. They might be able to help me. One thing we could discuss is Sherry. She retained the regenerative properties of the G-Virus, even though Devil was supposed to have filtered it out of her system. How come the vaccine didn't work entirely and how did part of the virus survive inside Sherry for so many years?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:57 am

It might again come to the whole discussion of human compatibility with the viruses. The rest of the virus left in her body bonded with her. Same happened with Jill and the T-virus.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It might again come to the whole discussion of human compatibility with the viruses. The rest of the virus left in her body bonded with her. Same happened with Jill and the T-virus.
Then what happened to Steve and T-Veronica? I mean, it seemed like the T-Veronica virus causes plant like growth (Alexia) or muscle growth (Steve), or both at the same time, along with pyrokinesis.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A change in the nature of the virus.   A change in the nature of the virus. Empty

Back to top Go down

A change in the nature of the virus.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next